Final solution

All women should receive a partial lobotomy at birth to keep them subservient and submissive.

Islam is cheaper to do.

you larping fag

What if we try to find a cure to puberty?
It would be like literally heaven

It's true.

Quality care for America is 1st priority. We don't need them to shut up...but to control birth..

Remember.... OVER POPULATION IS AN AMERICAN PROBLEM...WE WILL GET LAZIER

>t. incel

who's the qt?

Then there's not really going to be much a difference, at least in the US. I guess you'd have even more drooling post-lobotomy but that's about it.

Or

Just tell them The Pill chemically blocks their ability to fall in love.
And so if they take it they will always be searching for the next man to be the one in vain only to be fucked and move on until they are a lonely worn out bucket of cum.

then who will take care of the babbies and chillun and ensure they don't grow up all retarded n sheeit? you want to change your wife's diaper in addition to your kids' diapers? go back to fucking your sister in the shed, nigger.

I'm a little disturbed by this pic. She's attractive woman, but acting like a kid.

Child raped confirmed.

You have the worse taste in IMG OP

I bet they'd vote for it and demand it as a right if we just...mentioned it.

A partial lobotomy wouldn't make women retarded, it would just lower their IQ significantly and make them more obedient.

Sure, they might have to wear diapers, but the world would be a better place.

They're hard enough to take care of as it is user.

But that just takes all the fun out of controlling them......

>men exist who are too beta to even attempt to control women

this sounds less like a final solution and more of a weird sexual fantasy

Women shouldn't exist.

my 10/10 flawless gf went to a liberal ass college and in 3 days she became a slut partier and a democrat and i broke up with her, i skyped her and it feels like shes possessed
like the look in her eyes is that of a strangers
the woman i loved died, and a demon took her shell

i would be okay if thats all that happened but she turned into a completely different person, shes never drank or even been to a party and now she thinks shes lana del rey or some shit

>keep them subservient and submissive

If you ever figure out how to act like a man, they will be subservient and submissive.

Why you let her go?

Lol that's what happens when chirstians suppress their kids. Personally I love going to college with little rural country virgins such as your girlfriend. I swear it's like you country boys are pussies cause your chicks are bad but they're always looking to get dicked by a city boy. You rural retards are perma austists.

Strong willed girls can make it out of university without turning into complete zombies. But there will most likely be few

>partial lobotomy
No such thing. A lobotomy is "putting a needle in the brain and stirring it around to see what happens". There's no control of it and it is horribly inconsistent.
What cunts need is to be well trained.
Or this. The creation of girls that don't turn to women will eliminate the necessity of women agoal of men for millenia.

she became something insane, theres alot more too it but basically her roomates were really bad influences and got her to drink and they turned her against me because i worried when she did that stuff "hes not being supportive of you having fun"
"he doesnt actually love you"
and she believed them

Seems like she found out that there are better company than you. You are literally too edgy for her, or boring. Maybe both. Gl to both of you though!

kek i fucked her brains out nigger, she aint no virgin i took that shit, and i gave it too her good too

Nice bait, faggot shill

also my girlfriend is dead, a new creature animates her shell

Girls are really bad at actually giving their girlfriends sound advice. Trust me I know.

its just insane cause shes only knew them for 3 days and she trusts them more than me

Lobotomy did most often make women lose their temper and inhibitions, so instead of being obedient they would rage and be constantly unfaithful.

Girls develop bonds pretty strong off the bat but it's harder for us to maintain those relationships usually. Those girls are just caught up in having degenerate fun

also why do normies/people like you automatically assume that im a country boy hick for having a sense of moral value. i used to work with a bunch of people like you and they thought i was fuckin blake shelton

i know theyre going to hate her once they get to know her like i do, she has alot of problems, ones that i was very understanding of but i know for sure a bunch of college girls wont be

my dick has never been this confused before

Sorry user. These types don't deserve good boyfriends

its very unfortunate, i was expecting that to happen though, im not to hurt by it because my best friends a girl and ive had feelings for her since i met her 10 years ago, i want her wayyyy more always did

You're all fucked

but they're already that way you just have to hit them hard enough and you gotta kill the people feeding them lies.

Whatever you do , don't take her back in.

Please explain.

i wont shes dead to me

The problem is she wanted something new. You're at a part of your life where you grow up and go out and see the world. You can't be surprised when she does that. What you want doesn't matter at all, I hope you realize that.

like i said theres alot more of other things that happened, all i wanted was for her to be safe because i loved her

is that true?

I hope you realize that you're not unique, that's all. Right now thousands of young men your age are in the same boat all around America. This happened last year. This happens every year. This has happened for decades. You'll get through this, this is part of becoming a man. Don't go to r9gay, they won't help you. She wasn't the one. Move on, meet someone new and get on with your life. You have a long life ahead of you. I, as well as the many other oldfags who still lurk the chans, can attest to this.

is that why all you guys like traps now?

I'm not a fucking faggot nigga you got me fuuucked up

>partial lobotomy at birth
Intelligence and free will in females really makes you feel that uncomfortable and insecure?

Just so we're clear, boy: you are to forget about this floozy, sort yourself out and go to the dog house and find you another bitch.

Jacking off to boys in women's clothing is a fucking meme, don't fall for it.