The Jew

The Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GHQYdEiNUZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't that the guy from Hills have eyes?

Fuckin creepy ass jewboy schlong swallowing cock media goblin.

Totally evil kike.

It's the guy who played the Toxic Avenger.

yeah that's totally readable faggot

How does such an ugly fuck have so many followers?

The headlines newfriend

It blows everyone's mind user.

that guy is the embodiment of Jewish inbreeding

Not a fan of Paul Joseph Watson but he made a video about this guy that was hilarious.

trust me goy
the same reason those elsa/spiderman vids did. tied into google for fake ad revenue. google just had to admit they were manipulating the view counts for dosh

this guy could be a 1/2 goblin hybrid like old bill ferny's friend

funny that he made the video announcing his vote for hillary clinton right before he announced his multi million dollar deal with CNN. Reeeeaaally makes you think

I still can't figure out his fetal alcohol syndrome face.

I dont understand why he has so many followers/influence. Everyone shits on him

what is wrong with his face?

small mouth, giant ears and nose. Frankenface.

Fetal Alcoholic Syndrome

Bad case of Judaism

youtu.be/GHQYdEiNUZ4

H I L L A R Y
..... CLINTION

I will be voting for.

He's totally cucked. His wife occasionally appears in his video for a brief 10-15 seconds and she has no problem disrespecting him on camera. She sits on her ass all day and he pays all the bills.

I think he started the vlogging trend

He is just jewish

I will be receiving payment from...

He is proof looks don't matter. He has a fairly attractive gf who had a child with him iirc.

Remember his clinton video? I cant believe someone with that face has that many subs

No, he was pretty late in it but he did start the movie vlog trend with drone shots and story type vlogs.

because its fake, the followers are fake, the entire thing is fake, and just social engineering. it's a psy op. like everything else. charlotville psyop, all psyops, nothing is actually authentic, except for the trump vote, and the millions of people who secretly want to get rid of all liberals and end this politically correct marxist bullshit society we live in. thats whats real. but it hasnt truly manifested with real people, who are not controlled psy op people.

I don't know. He taps into the millennial spirit I think. His videos are him jetting around all over the place and generally acting like a twat.

WHAT IS THE KIKES NAME?

casey neistat

How does Neistat suck so much phallus with such a tiny mouth?