Never liked Cher, still don't

Never liked Cher, still don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuZZqGRrSzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was like a Greek Queen.
Before 50 years.
So who gives a fuck about her today?

Man that bitch is disgusting inside and out.

Fucking necromancy is keeping her alive.

if she lets them stay with her and she gets murdered and robbed, we win

Why did the Geeks love her so much?

Cher's retarded virtue signalling. Always hated this ugly bitch.

I bet Mexicans love been called 'the wilderness'

That's racist right?

The people who supposed to be my family like her.
Its hard for Greeks to like human garbages.

If you adopt them, don't them become legal anyways?
I hope her dreamer steals from her.
My mom used to drive an illegal kid to school as a favor, little shit stole from her purse.

goddamn I love Cher but her twitter is such fucking brain tumor inducing cancer I want to rethink her status on my mantle. But then I whip myself for ever doubting THE goddess

I'm pretty sure it's not

But first they'll make a reality tv game show out of it! and whoever the winner is gets to stay in Cher's home!*

*Cher will not be in the house with you,she will be in one of her other mansions.

this is illegal, right?

Not gonna lie believe is a great song, I liked Cher for a long time based simply on how much I enjoy singing that song.
Now I see she's retarded. (as if the horrendous plastic surgery didn't already make that obvious)

youtube.com/watch?v=YuZZqGRrSzI

Harboring ILLEGALS, yeah sounds ILLEGAL to me. There are plenty of LEGAL homeless she could house, guess they arent trending right now though......

Is Cher and Paul Stanley the same person?

Knock Knock
ICE ICE baby
You're currently harboring illegals, why don't we take a trip downtown?

Can we just cut out the Islamic middleman and can you please just throw yourself off a building, you degenerate faggot?

Didn't Sonny get killed by snow?

Is the problem that they're homeless? Why would they need to be taken into someone's home?

Fuck yourself. She can act. She can perform. And she was sexy as fuck her whole career
He was skiing and ran into a tree :\

cher is and always has been a fucking circus freak that could pass for a man

was she always a psycho? like in here 20s?

it does have a nice fallout vibe

VAULT HAS BEEN OUR RAIDERS ONLY HOME
HOW CAN WE THROW THEM INTO THE
WASTELAND. OVERSEER IS COMPLETE COWARD
WHY DIDNT HE END DACA "HIMSELF" ON

>muh "illegal immigrants are all criminals" meme

Holy shit you're more dumb than niggers honkey

She was a semen demon in her prime

Cher taught me that there is life after love

you're a subhuman race that has maybe 1 or 2 iq points higher than niggers if you're lucky. mexico is more dangerous than anywhere in africa. spics are savage subhumans whose lives don't even have value

Someone post the Trump tweets about her plz

Fucking Beautiful people was a good song.

C-cultural appropriation!

>Fucking necromancy is keeping her alive.
That would actually be kind of cool so I don't think it's the case here. There is nothing interesting about her. Just a washed up roastie with and penchant for virtue signalling in an attempt to stay relevant.

We have some "dreamers" over here, former property of ISIS, can we sent them to her address? Will pay for shipping!

Wtf i hate cher now

Separated at birth or latent mutant genes?

Soon...Cher found dead in her home. Killed by a dream turned into a nightmare. Trump and Russia to blame.

She was always a fucking mega-cunt.

That show, "Sonny and Cher" was just Sonny being nice and cool and then Cher would be a fucking bitch and the audience would laugh. That was the whole show.

She's never been THAT good-looking. Not to justify being that cunty ALL the time.

post yfw cher's house gets raided by ICE.

I can't wait to photoshop her tweets next to a headline about how she was raped and murdered.

Coz she looks like a tranny and Greeks love men

Daily reminder that Cher is the one responsible for the auto-tune plague.

You mean Sonny acting like a nasally jackass and Cher pointing out that Sonny was a jackass