Aus/pol/ Vote No Edition

>Prime Minister's meeting with Clinton Pryor, who walked to Canberra from Perth, turns to chaos
archive.is/CZRFP

>Tasmanian tiger: Trio release footage they claim is sighting of thylacine
archive.is/hxbjf

>Home loan warning: Reserve Bank is giving the mortgage stressed a lifeline, don't waste it
archive.is/NqtML

>Energy prices would rise in $50 million plan to combat power shortages, regulator says
archive.is/ydLul

>SSM: Commonwealth lawyers tell High Court same-sex marriage survey was unforeseen and urgent
archive.is/Copw7

>Death of 5yo boy hours after leaving emergency department sparks investigation
archive.is/Gy3zT

>Yarra Council meeting interrupted by far-right group protesting against Australia Day changes
archive.is/xU2pZ

>Drinking water repeatedly contaminated with pathogens in rural NSW towns
archive.is/B5GsL

>Canberra aggravated robberies jump more than 60 per cent in one year
archive.is/Ggkvx

>Issuing new loans against unrealised capital gains has created an Australian ‘house of cards’
archive.is/a6XYm

>Aldi shopper slams the discount retailer for stocking popular children’s book The Boy in a Dress
archive.is/ymfhY

>Dick Smith to pay for attack ads targeting ABC alleged bias
archive.is/acMLi

>Manus Island detainees claim $70 million settlement is not enough
archive.is/RR5qN

>Manslaughter charge for Chinese woman in fatal salon ‘boob job’
archive.is/lF3SV

>Two men found guilty over death, sex assault of Lynette Daley on NSW beach
archive.is/SjiiM

>Driver flees after striking police officer in hit and run in Sydney
archive.is/cqAAj

>Vulnerable workers bill passed with some compromise
archive.is/kLSFR

>Hanson claims credit for Nationals burqa debate
archive.is/ks9Bv

>War on cash the ‘biggest threat’ to our liberty
archive.is/WjG4P

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-06/ssm-decision-to-be-handed-down-tomorrow/8879080
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-09-06/ssm-decision-to-be-handed-down-tomorrow/8879080
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-05/australias-dystopian-future-nation-high-rise-renters
store.steampowered.com/app/447820/Day_of_Infamy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where the fuck are ya? Drongo cunts.

look at them fuckin manu island cunt's whinging that $70 million isn't enough

Is it worth moving to australia? im white. Give me some good areas

Those Manus island cunts should be CHARGED 70 million for their free accommodation and food.

Dirty whinging foreign cunts.

Why are we paying them anyway? Does it work out cheaper this way instead of fighting it or something?

No, unless you're looking to retire in some quiet coastal town or you're in a position to work from home.
Houses are way too expensive anywhere where there jobs, I'm pretty sure you're better off in the U.S.

They shut down the detention centre and just let them go live on the island. A bunch of them filed a class action lawsuit, don't know when they started it. They won and all got about $40,000 each. Now they are complaining it wasn't enough

Sydney is a shithole unless you're rich.
Melbourne is also a shithole if you even consider to live in it.
Queensland is a shithole disguised as one of the 'better' places in Australia. Completely subjective on whether you support the north or south.
Don't try to live in Melbourne unless you can deal with the Liberal filth. A 1 hour drive's distance to the city is usually far enough. Southern is fairly populated with Asians and Lebos, but if you go North of Melbourne, but south of Sydney; there is nearly fuck all.
Literally nowhere else is of value or I just don't know much about it.Sorry WA/SA/NT-fags.

I'm living south-east Melbourne myself, and the only shit i usually put up with is the council, which nearly everyone hates anyways, since most of us actually have our fucking eyes and ears open. Otherwise, its nice and quiet, for the most time.
Try to see if some Sydney/ACT-fags and Queens-"WHY DOES THE WEATHER HATE US"-land guys want some input into this as well.

Captcha = Speed Green

how ya cunts going?
Just playing the new battlefield update, seems alright so far i guess.
also im VOTING NO

If we just shot them at sea or on manus, would anyone actually notice?

yeah some member of the greens would find out and have a big sook. We should just give the locals on manu guns so they kill them for us

Why do the manus island fuckwits get $70 million? Aren't they being detained for processing? I mean, fuck just go back to your country if it's honestly so shit that you feel you need $70 million. This the fucking epitome of gibsmedat, they don't deserve our fucking money, and even when they get it they fucking ask for more! What the actual fuck!

Mate, the greens should just be honest with the electorate and adopt the red flag of communism. They are the greatest pack of soy boy and paedo apologist faggots Australian politics have ever seen. If they really have a shit about assylum seekers, read queue jumping human flotsum, they'd go and live on Manus with the filth they love so much.
That way we could deal with both problems St the same time.
Love how these greens faggots make threats that they will somehow use violence against the white nationalist population. They're shit scared of fire arms and the majority of them are spaghetti armed pricks. Literally life unworthy of life.

They went to court over it and won a class action lawsuit. It still wasn't enough because they are a bunch of whinging poofs. We should of just gassed them all

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-06/ssm-decision-to-be-handed-down-tomorrow/8879080

>The High Court will deliver its decision on the challenge to the Government's plans for a voluntary postal survey on same-sex marriage tomorrow afternoon.

>Two groups challenged the plan as unconstitutional, taking particular aim at the way the survey would be funded.

>The challenge is focused on the $120 million set aside for the survey, which is to be drawn from a fund available for "urgent and unforeseen" matters.

Depends what you like. Canberra is nice if you like government workers and bushwalking.

Please archive those unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-09-06/ssm-decision-to-be-handed-down-tomorrow/8879080

Piss off cunt.

And if you want to pay off a mortgage until you're 90.

Here's the real story from my contact inside Border Force:
The PNG government fucked us. They took a load of money from the Labor Gillard government to set up the detention centre even though it violated their constitution. The centre was being phased out so they cried Muh Constitution to get more money. The government didn't admit guilt and it works out to about $40k per detainee, the same they were paying them to go back home. Slater and Gordon made $20 million off it (Julia Gillard's old law firm). The government settled on the first day, probably saving the taxpayer a fortune. If the Labor shills kick up about it remember it is all their fault.

Live in Queanbeyan, work in Canberra. You can buy a 2 bedroom unit for $180k. (Not that I'd live there because I'm a Canberra snob).

These refo cunts will never be happy until we stop looking into exactly who they are and sending back the fake bullshit who are only looking for a free ride.
>We're poor refugees fleeing persecution, we have no money
How'd you afford the thousands of dollars to pay the people smugglers to get your pathetic arse to our mainland?
>Stop asking us to prove we are actually fleeing persecution, give us free shit and let any dodgy cunt in.
Off shore detention works. Honestly don't care if they are left on Manus to rot. When even the people properly living in Manus want to genocide then, maybe we should pay attention.

Yeah that's pretty much what I figured happened. Do they all have to go back to the shit holes they crawled out of? Can't seem to find what's happening with that

About the only thing the LNP aren't being little bitches about seems to be the strong stance that if you try and come by boat. You will never set foot here. Putting them in offshore detention and leaving them there while trying to figure out what to do with them sends a strong message that if you risk coming here but boat, you get caught and get locked up

Some are being resettled on the island, some are going home. The reason it takes so long is because they destroy all their documents when they get to indonesia. In other news, all the detention centres are now filled with hardened criminals who are fighting deportation after doing time. The majority of them are Kiwis. Other detainees are now opting for instant deportation instead of being locked up with violent crims.

well that seemed to work pretty well deporting dual citizens with criminal records. now we just need to send all the politicians with dual citizenship to these detention centres

We have beautiful avenues in Canberra lined with more than enough light posts to string all the politicians up from. No need to spend taxpayer money sending them to summer camp for rapists.

If the government comes out with a crypto currency I'm leaving. Full tyranny would be the result. I do most of my shopping in cash and I don't have a credit card because I like my privacy. Having every single transaction tracked is a nightmare.

I pay for most stuff in cash but I have a credit card, it only got because once in a blue moon my debit card will get locked

Nigs.

Good on those cunts for hassling Yarra council.

Cheers mate!

I gotta replace my motherboard. Fuckin gook shit lasts for fuck all.

There's a new game like day of defeat. Has anyone played it?

They're fast tracking the elimination of cash in this country. Expect them to try and phase out cash over the next decade. They're already getting certain businesses to trial it, namely the AFL.

It seems to be a global thing, in the west at least. Broke authoritarian governments shaking down the slaves for pocket change.

is that Days of War?

Pretty much. And worthless fags who preach the whole "hurr I have nothing to hide so fuck your right to privacy" will be our undoing.

I see it as the same as "I have nothing to say, so fuck your right to free speech."

Yeah. Says it's still in development. I thought it'd be out by now.

Noice. Basically there's always a bunch of fuckheads in our country who will gladly spread their cheeks for Big Brother and force us all to do the same. These people should be killed.

More good news:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-05/australias-dystopian-future-nation-high-rise-renters

It is the Chinkification of our country.

What really disappoints me is how many of my family are like that. They never used to be. I think they watched too much ABC and started to believe the bullshit. Although there is a certain comfort in being that deluded.

There's also Day of infamy. Looks less demanding on the computer and has better reviews.

store.steampowered.com/app/447820/Day_of_Infamy/

The Chinese don't run the reserve bank or pass negative gearing laws.

Okay as long as I can become a Street Judge

Evening cunts, what's for dinner tonight?

We are chinking ourselves voluntarily. Actual presence of chinks is not strictly necessary.

Enrichment.

Fuck Australians have just become massive faggots as if you'd just hang there and take that shit.

probably frozen pizza because i'm lazy. Had steak and roast potatoes last night

I had roast lamb. I ate my pumpkin. I was so hungry.

We have the last 40 years, why not the next 40. The young generation are so indoctrinated to think the government is their friend.

Can't decide out of Nandos, KFC or reheated Roast Lamb.

Homemade chicken soup. Wifie has a cold.

Had a subway wrap.

One simple law that many countries have is foreigners cannot own land. You can have apartments but not land. That would fix things a lot.

Same.
>oh but it's to protect innocents from dying
Which I respond with then allow people to own guns for self defence and that it's up to individuals to protect their own lives.
>oh b-but america
Then I reply we don't quite have the same ethnic problem that America does. And that we'd be better off with the WAP and ending immigration.
>oh well that's a bit racist of you user
And around and around we go. Basically nobody want to tackle the root cause anymore but rather just band aid it instead. We're way too apathetic in this country.

You don't reheat cooked meat m8. Makes it taste vile.

I brought up the US black crime rates at my shooting club when talking about gun laws (I don't think firearms should be regulated at all). "Don't go there!" was the response.

Fucking disgusting. I fucking loathe high rise apartments. Yet so many people are all for them which disgusts me further. Fuck me these people deserve to be treated like the cattle they are. God damn fucking sheep, these useless cunts have fucking ruined our country. I wish they were all slaughtered for their treason.

It tastes fine. Not as good as fresh but still okay. I'm single so if I roast lamb there is leftovers. I'm not just throwing it away.

You don't throw it away m8, you just eat it cold. All roast meat tastes best cold.

2min noodles

This is inevitable.

Typical. Though we don't even need to bring USA into it. We can always compare close to home aka NZ and their laws. But again, you usually just get shouted down and made to look like you want guns so you can go around shooting babies or something.

made a batch of enchilada

Fuck off nigger

Every chance to decentralise gets screwed like the NBN. Agenda 21/2030 is being implemented big time. Live in a dog box in the capital cities and pay a fortune to commute to your slave job.
Capture: Select apartment buildings.

what brand cunt?

If I ever get forced to live in some high rise apartment i'm going to start shitting and pissing in a bucket and throwing it out the window onto the street. Just the hasten the transformation of our country into China

Its only been 2 year for the fags here and I honestly don't know why we cant have a referendum on this!?

Pretty based video of Malcolm Roberts's speech in the senate on his goybook page

I don't know how to link it but it's worth a watch

ON is still at about 15% in Qld

Florida checking in.
Does Australia ever get hit by hurricanes?

maggi, laksa flavoured.

Yes but we call them cyclones.

My mom was from straya, so does that mean I'm half cunt?

Cyclones.

>Tasmanian tiger: Trio release footage they claim is sighting of thylacine
Of course its shot with a potato covered in vaseline from far away.

*Typhoons

cyclones*

and yes, we do. big time. its mostly qld that gets their shit fucked up by them though

>Driver flees after striking police officer in hit and run in Sydney
No need to chink-out guys

soon we will be calling them
气旋
Qìxuán

I've lived in high rises overseas. Much prefer living in the country where I can walk around with a gun. Hearing everything your neighbors are doing sucks.

You american, so your a full cunt.

No, I cyclone is a big tornado! A Typhoon is a Hurricane in the Pacific! Get it together down there!

at one point I lived in a block of flats and it used to shit me off that the people above me would be banging around in the middle of the night while I was trying to sleep. I moved pretty quickly

> so your a full cunt.
So.... would that make me an honorary Aussie then?

Anyone got a webm of the flying pig? I don't use facebook so I couldn't see it.

Wrong

We also have tornadoes here, just not often

A cyclone is a hurricane than rotates clockwise

No other difference

fucking idiot

do you eat vegemite toast for breakie? cause if you don't your are just a fat cunt

I see.

Yeh neither.
Got my account disabled...

I would let Gays marry if they trade their voting rights for it.

what did you do? I got my fake one disabled for posting this
"gay males are living proof that swallowing semen makes your mental unstable. no wonder women are so messed up."

I'd vote for it in exchange for getting our guns back. Then we could have a poofta cull.

Vegemite with toast is ok but I prefer timtams and coffee

I would let gays marry as long as they marry someone of the opposite sex

Yep taking it in the ass is good to them.

do tim tams in merica contain HFCS?