Save DACA!

Save DACA!

It should say "No Illegals > Less Burritos"

There's still plenty of legal citizens who make burritos. He really needs to think these things through.

We have the recipes.

Spics not wanted.

I'd gladly trade subpar food (Mexican) for fewer illegals.

What is a European taco called? A gyro. Mexicans like black have never created anything.

AND TACO BELL IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT

ahaha ha FOOD! XD

>implying i dont make the dankest burritos

I live in a state with a basically nonexsistent latino population i could give a fuck less and honestly they should just deport everyone who isnt white...

I like him, he goes last.

How will you ever wrap beans and rice in bread. BTFO USA

I don't like Mexican Food.
Don't care for Kabob either.

The real funny part is they don't eat "Mexican food" in Mexico. No tacos in Mexico. At least not when I grew up in New Mexico in the 50s and 60s. Who knows, nowadays they may have Taco Bell.

No thanks. I know how to make my own tortillas.

>New Mexico
>Same as the Old Mexico

Isn't a lot of the traditional Tacobell fare Texmex food made by Tejanos, not actual Mexicans?

>You need to have X ethnicity to make X type of a food

Getting real sick of this argument. If they wanted to keep their food a secret among their ethnicity they shouldn't have leaked it to everyone. Anyone can make any food now, not even Jews kept knowledge of humus out of goy hands.

It's the same shit with Bongs and curry.
>Oiy we need Indians to make curry m8.
No, you don't, curry is easy as fuck to make and make well.

The addition of rice was a white texans thing, so are flour tortillas.

How old are you? you are like a relic in these parts.

Wtf

Its almost like I can make my own burritoes

i bet you're a chicken and rice pleb, eh?

i can make my own burritos, pick my own fruit, mow my own lawn and clean my own toilet. that about covers the average wetback skill set so i'm not seeing any real upside to keeping them here.

last time I ate Mexican I caught coxsackie virus, which spread to my brain and gave me meningitis. A week of extreme pain, vision loss, vomiting, and numbness/paralysis, along with rashes and sores. Literally fecal borne illness that kids usually get at daycare because children don't wash hands after they crap. Mexican food is literally shit

" No "

Check mate wetbacks

Burritos are from america not mexico.

>Illegals from South America are only contributing junk food to the country

Making proper chicken burritos is really easy. The only difficult parts are sauteing or baking the meat and preparing the salsa/guacamole with the correct amounts of ingredients. I regularly make chicken tacos and burritos with a minimal knowledge of cooking

Even without "minorities" white nationalists would still be America's outcasts, haha.

Anyone eating that junk should be deported

That shit isn't good for you anyways

Wow what a total racist

never had a burrito or taco before

how are you going to make your patriot stains?