I'm a gay and don't want to die without having children...

I'm a gay and don't want to die without having children, but I'm having a moral dilemma about how to go about building a family

On one hand, I believe it is probably best for children to have the balanced upbringing a mom and dad naturally bring to the table. However, being in a straight relationship could be unstable not just for myself but for my hypothetical female partner if there's an attraction missing on my end. I also don't believe that balance can -only- be attained with a mom and a dad, just that it would be the optimal gender makeup to bring about that balance, and the difficulty of simulating that in a gay relationship while minimizing confusion in the kids is unknown

On the other hand, I think a stable relationship is more achievable with another dude. A high risk of divorce with a woman is potentially worse than the risk of imbalance and confusion. Adoption would be the way to go, which I would probably not consider if I was with a woman. The idea of denying an individual child of a mother is troublesome, but mitigated by the fact that a large portion of children do not get adopted at all. Two dads is better than neither a mom nor a dad I suppose

This is all operating under the assumption that an ideal partner would be found. A conservative possibly Christian partner would be ideal of either gender, so monogamy and values would be a high priority. I would also not lie to the hypothetical wife about my homosex

Just wondering what people think of this. I realize where I am and expect trolling

kys you faggot

thx

The easiest thing to do is just kidnap a child. Go to a 3rd world, kidnap a child, them bring it back in your luggage.

Accept God into your life. He'll make you ungay.

Implant an embryo into your partners ass and see if he poops out a baby in 9 months.

The gay "people" deserve nothing but hate.

Legit response: desu the most sanitary way imo is (first off get a male partner) to find a lesbian couple ur super friends with, then concieve a child thru probably sperm donation, then you and ur man can share the kid with the lesbian couple.
or you can just adopt. up to u

Sorry but only the well being of the child is important.
You wont have a wife, and homo couples rarely last long.
Even if it did, it is a terrible thing to separate children from their real parents (aka not you)and to buy them.
People are not consumer goods.
"...and that is how your poor mother from a poor country sold you my child"
Horrible.
So stay away from them.

>separate children from their real parents
the children in question are separated from their real parents by the government because their parents are unfit to raise them for whatever reason
no purchasing

No, Just no. Imagine the poor child growing up in such a fucked up environment, full of degeneracy and disease. FAGS should NOT procreate.

>im gay
Spotted the daddy issues faggot who was either raped or neglected as a kid.

Sucks your defense mechanism fucked you this hard.

Ungay yourself friend, then you can have a happy family and all the good shit that comes with, as far as instability it's to be expected, me and my wife fight all the time but I have a white child and another on the way, that's what matters. You have realized and hopefully admitted that having the gay is a problem, now you just need to seek help.

KILL YOURSELF. here's your (You)

I got an (OP) not a (You) thx tho

I'm not one to say this, but have you considered suicide? It would make the world a better place, and I think your heart knows this.

It is a problem which is why I made the thread :P

how to ungay?

live and let live u drama queen

>how to ungay?

don't overthink things faggot. you've obviously got too much time on your hands

you are an example of ((("right wing"))) snowflake.

Stop being gay, that's my advice. I mean how fucking appealing can anal lacerations, rectal prolapses and licking other guys' hairy shit-encrusted asses be? Vaginas are kinda gross, too, but they're meant to have dicks penetrate them.

So they are even more in need to have a good sane family.
Not some homo who want the lastest trendy toy.
You ask here, on /pol, what we think of it.
You know what almost everyone not LARPing will say.
It is wrong.
It is horrible for children.
There is no positive way to present it.
"This child was is a fucked up dysfonctionnal environment, so we took him out and placed him in an even worse one".
These children need decent stable families who will help them to go over their trauma.
They do not need dysfunctionnal people who will make things worse.

>decent stable families
which would be the goal in either scenario
I think you're picturing me as someone who would be having nightly orgies with glitter and ecstasy

There is no dilemma. You're a degenerate and should be only allowed to live on sufferance, certainly not to pervert the formative minds of children.

Don't do anything OP. Learn to control your unreasonable desires. The world will be a better place and you will be a better person.

So long as you and your prospective partner make a commitment to raising the child together until at least the age of 18, yes.
The key thing is having two parents.
Doesn't really matter what you have between your legs when it comes to parenting(obviously excluding the procreation element).
There are differences, but you can have a nurturing father and a hardass mother so I don't see the issue.
So long as you both commit to raising a child in your care.
Single parent's fail almost every time.
It's quite literally the single biggest issue in nigger communities.
Don't be a nigger, do right by your child.
That's all that matters.

Failed Nation with no future, you're one of em slavic scum who squat all day and leave beer bottles in your street next to the mid 50 looking apartments.

100% of the gays out there have had sexual deviant activities in their lives when they were a small child. Every person I have counciled that was a homosexual has been molested by someone. You need to find the person that made you feel like you wanted to have this awful relationship with and confront them and then forgive yourself for holding a grudge against yourself for doing these acts. I have seen that when a person TRULY forgives themselves of these things and stops holding grudges against themselves they felt a thousand times lighter. You have to realize that you cannot live in the past. Stay in the present and adjust yourself ALWAYS.

he's right though
ching chong ding dong

I'm no god damn chink or even an asian

I wasn't abused, what other excuse do you have?

No.
I assume nothing.
But a child need a mother and a father, to experience the full spectrum of normal human relations.
Homos are not normal.
They are dysfunctional.
Wether you like it or not.
It is not to say you deserve to be punished or anything.
It is not about god,or good vs evil.
It is a question about what is better for the children.
And the best is always a traditionnal normal family.
As long as even one exists and is willing to take the child in, there is no reason to give him to another group.
There are thousands of these families.

This will be a big favor for the child

tfw when you at just enough soy to like things in your ass but hate men

Pray the gay away