I'm a white (Scandinavian and German) convert to Judaism

I'm a white (Scandinavian and German) convert to Judaism.

What happens to me in the race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4gkofwYnJXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would come to Israel if I was you

I would if it gets too bad, but the US probably has a good 25-30 years of stability. More if Trump manages to reverse immigration trends.

That's the worst thing you can do. Jews don't accept converts, you need to have a blood line, so you will get hanged by them or at best - be their slave. Or in the other case, you will get burned by whites for being a cowardly traitor. And blacks and asians hate you for being white anyway. So yeah.....you won't be truly welcomed anywhere.

>you won't be truly welcomed anywhere

That sounds familiar...

nah, converts are full Jews

It depends on where you are. If you're in the Fascist-controlled territory you will die as soon as we can find you. If you're in Jew controlled lands, like DC and some major cities then you might survive.

Skinned alive
fpbp

why would you reject Christ and convert to this nonsense?

It depends, do you follow the Torah and denounce Zionism?

Why would I denounce Zionism? Do you denounce white nationalism?

But you're all first on the day of rope. OP don't be a Jew.

Now you're definitely getting gassed you fucking kike

>Puerto Rico being in charge who is white and who will be gassed
We are fucked lads...

Nope. Your mother has to be Jewish for you to be considered a Jew.

oven

Either your mother is Jewish or you convert.

You heard it here folks. Zionist Jew detected. No room for him, he has to go. We can't accept atheist wannabes that mascaraed as religious when the real religion says a Jewish state is against gods will.

guess this is what I get for trying to reason with a goycuck

day of the golem when

Fpbp

Pale niggers will skin you alive for reasons you know and understand, sorry

why did you convert? did you have the surgery yet?

ded

>why did you convert?

Most aesthetic religion, best philosophy/theology, high IQ cuties

>did you have the surgery yet?

yes, and I dilate 3x daily

>Most aesthetic religion
Nah

Will they even let you into Israel? You're still a Goy by blood ya faggot

You'll never be considered real Satan worshipper, coverts don't count. Accept the fact that Jesus Christ is the lord and savior

Yes converts can move to Israel, but you can only marry other Jews if you're a orthodox converts, reform-fags don't count.

People will always look down at you for being a convert, you know that right? Not only that, but if you actually have German and Scandinavian ancestry your ancestors will look down upon you and curse you in shame. You will have betrayed your own kind just so that you can become a third-class Goyim bitch convert citizen in Pissrael. Good job

The day I let some Svencuck lecture me about heritage and ancestry.

yes yes YES, goyim. oh my lord, absolutely top goy! i have been thinking about how great it would be to get a little more nordic into the chosen bloodline. please marry ashkenazi and have many children.

I'm Icelandic, not that it matters. Any Nordic person is worth a thousand times more than you. You should consider ritual suicide

I'm a white convert to Islam, so I'll probably cut your head off or something like that.

The country where a single African refugee infected 23 Icelandic women with HIV in a single year?

le based vikings

Enjoy your European caliphate. I'll be tucked up in my cozy Jewish ethnostate.

You'll get burned at the stake by General Vikernes.

2 Icelandic women were infected, 23 in total got checked in the entire island because they had had sexual relations with foreigners and got scared. That's 23 coalburners per 300 000 people.

I literally don't care.

Back to my vids: youtu.be/4gkofwYnJXc

you are done we will come for you