What's this type of argument called again

what's this type of argument called again

A weak one

appeal to emotion or INDIAN GIVER

When someone breaks into your house and cleans your toilet, and then steals shit

Immigration Status
>Illegal

It's called the "common sense".

Or, the "only no empathy social retards on a japanese imageboard will have a problem with this article"

Humanitarian fallacy.

a not one

Appeal to Emotion

t.virtue signaller

A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.

Exceptional circumstances

>I broke into someone's house but I also saved the dude in it from choking, that means I'm off the hook right?

This is how stupid you sound

THEY
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

lets call it the reverse karma argument

where you present a coincidental coupling of events that creates, in effect, a 'reversed

compare the two

>"Indian giver" is an American pejorative expression, used to describe a person who gives a "gift" and later wants it back, or who expects something of equivalent worth in return for the item.

The sins of the father should not be passed down to the son.

Being born in America isn't a crime.

non sequitur

its called get the fuck out of my country, you disgusting low life, illegal, undocumented, unskilled, low IQ, worthless human meatbag who's done nothing to contribute to anything, the boo hoo story, aka like said, appeal to emotion.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU GODDAMN BEANER SHITSTAINS. I DONT CARE HOW MANY WHORES YOU KNOCKED UP AND NOW IT"S 'MUH KIDS' LEARN HOW TO USE A CONDOM YOU FILTHBAGS.

GET FUCKING DEPORTED

It's called right wingers are low IQ retards who will swallow any pill coated in authoritarianism.

Nice analogy user

one good deed erases all bad deeds.
shirking responsibility

Except he wasn't born in America, you stupid burger.

t. edgelord supreme the_donald redditor

It's called the biased media spins a political agenda promoting article about you argument

>he didn't read the article

hahaha

flag checks out

Appeal to emotion.

Not an agreement.

Complicated problems have complicated answers.

So we deport your parents, but we keep you here. You stay here bitter and shit talk us, why the fuck would we want that. There are already enough shit stirrers here.

NPR was sure to remind people this morning that when the reconstruction starts those illegals will be stealing all of the American construction jobs and not paying taxes.

I know if I worked in construction I would have been enraged by it, but since I don't, it was only disgusting to me.

Its the "I bought you a really nice dinner and now you have to fuck me" argument.

The fact that he helped means nothing when it comes to the legality of his status. As simple as that. You're unable to grasp this apparently.

Mad cuz this percentage is 53% now

White people soon to be minority

Le 53% face hahaha

Strawman the post

illegals are being removed at a pace of 1,000 per day even since the Obama era, with the upgraded ICE I wouldn't be surprised to see it skyrocket.

in one year we may have a million less illegals in America, possibly more.

wtf I love no empathy social retards on japanese imageboards now

You're unable to grasp what is a strawman argument too.

This is what I replied to:
>Or, the "only no empathy social retards on a japanese imageboard will have a problem with this article"

People have an issue because they are appealing to emotion. Helping or not helping have nothing to do with the legality of his citizenship. For calling people "retards", you're sure proving to not be above one.

>be year 2018
>FY 2017 ICE statistics come out
>deporting illegals at a rate of 10,000/day
>3.65million less illegals, in 4 more years the illegal population will be no more

>He thinks it's just illegals
Lol brown country

It's called TWO TERMS

>replies to sins of father post
>pretends like he was replying to a different post

the mental gymnastics man hahaha

the best part was when he wasn't wrong. You can go back with them if you choose

muh pocs

I'm replying to you and your "arguments". You keep dodging the core point because you can't refute it: That this guy helped during a natural disaster bears no weight when considering the legality of his citizenship. You can't refute this. Now keep dodging it like a bitch.

red herring, mainstream media are people who can't seem to grasp the concept of being honest and abuses the very fundamental of logic to sway public opinions. Their arrogance is that they think everyone is like a 5 year old child who cannot reason and cannot think for themselves.

Shame on you. This is a hard working immigrant who probably contributes more than you do. America is for EVERYONE. If you want to be with white people, then get out of the new world and go back to your stagnant Europe your ancestors escaped from.

Doesnt matter my point was that his kids suffer

Nice strawman tho ahahaha can't attack the real argument so u make up one cuz estonian shit country no food

I'm going to create kike inspired rap labels and increase the incarceration rate of darkies. Then hopefully republican's abolish welfare, then create a home nation initiative where we ship minorities back to place of origin to make it a better place for all parties.

By supplementing the white population with the refugees from the anti-white European countries via legal immigration, combined with merit based economic and hiring policies, we may very well see the white majority increase substantially.

Plus, it would be foolish to not recognize that removing 15 million illegals will substantially improve the white birthrate share.

One good and one bad does not make one innocent.

A crime is a crime.

Pathos

It's called bullshit sophistry.

The amount of salty spic threads the repeal of DACA has created vastly outweighs any "human" suffering.

Based spic in a maga hat1111 is 100% r/the_Donald though, you fucking Reddit piece of shit.

Woah dude, you're so empathetic. Congratulations I really look up to you for how virtuous you are (and other people do too!).

I'm sorry, I couldn't get through your first buzzword-laden sentence. Take off that fedora for a bit. I think it's constricting your fucking head.

>being born in America isn't a crime
Um? Here's where you're wrong sweetie. America is a colonialist nation, therefore it is oppression to be born an American.

>no food

American education.

You hadn't said your point at all. You're dodging like a bitch, now you insult stuff you're clueless about and you still will think you're the clever one.

can't we let him stay?

inb4 civic nationalist

No True Mexican fallacy

Those things aren't buzzwords they are quite real. Are you in over your head in this discussion?

>sweetie
Ah nu/pol/ forced memes. The most cancerous memes in internet history. Lol @ edgy right wing twelve year olds turning being offended into an entire cancerous internet subculture.

So liberals hate America, have a golden opportunity to leave. But now want to mention how great America is and they don't want to return to the shithole they come from.

No. The USA has strict standards on who can migrate legally, if you remove the penalty for immigrating illegally; what's the point then after all?

I'm sorry, I just can't hear anything you're saying over the volume of that Gadsden flag shouting "I'm a tremendous faggot; please rape my face!"

I'd take a mexican over a black any day

common sense is to deport an illegal immigrant

dont tread on us

already did it once in 1986.

thanks Regan.

common sense is the prosecution of criminals.

Its called totally reasonable. For example. If I was on vacation in America and saw someone in need of help and then helped them I am automatically ENTITLED to citizienship and FULL benefits. Its the law you retarded Nazis. Maybe try reading it sometimes.

Frankly, common sense would be deporting all the legal Americans into the ocean.

Illegal immigrant in my hometown would be tortured. It is best way to treat them.

talking about common sense and empathy - calling others: "no empathy social retards". hehe

Yeah and what happens?
They come en masse because they expect to get citizenship anyways.

like if they were deported no one else would help

>slagging off real us citizens

deport them all.
emotional blackmail is cancer

real captcha: bus
(again)

It doesn't matter because YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH THESE PEOPLE.

both will "take" you faggot.

ffs

>hey let me stay, please, please, i deserve to stay!
>i am so glad that whites are dying off xDDDD
eat a bullet

has to go back

>America is for EVERYONE

That's what YOU think. YOU don't get to decide our immigration policy. Is New Zealand for everyone?

Hmm sounds like Russians and neonazis.

>Europe
>White people
>stagnant

That's some decent bait, sheep shagger.

>buzzword

I don't think you know what that word means.

Honestly, I'm amazed that any Americans are literate enough to figure out how to post on Sup Forums. Good job!

moron

Your flag is American you dense motherfucker.

I'm most assuredly not one of you jibbering consumerist blobs.

there's about 30 million illegals and spics are 30% of the population retards. that guy is right america is now united states of mexico and this is all pointless

false equivalence

You're one of the more inbred kikes, aren't you? Many such cases. Sad!

>The sins of the father should not be passed down to the son.

I disagree. Now that I've countered that argument lets move onto your next self-subscribed mantra.

>Being born in America isn't a crime.

No it isn't.

Wow, you're not very difficult to debate. Was I supposed to be convinced that illegal immigrants shouldn't be deported? If anything your arguments just made me a firmer believer that birth-right citizenship is a mistake, which I'm willing to bet was your last intention. If you think I care about separating a family from its anchor baby you're sorely mistaken. It needs to happen so immigrants get the message that invading a country to set up shop may turn out to be a very negative and punishing experience. Some people may call it a "consequence."

>what's this type of argument called again

Appeal to emotion, or Liberal, or in plain speak fucking meaning less

Lol no. I don't worship the kike sanddemon. I'm sure you do though, don't you?

That is basically inevitable whenever women are allowed to vote.

except where not talking about transgressions that the father committed you are a member of another tribe whether you like it or not. It's the 14 amendment from memory that grants you birth right residency but it could equally be scraped for what nearly every country does which is you have to be part of the original tribe/cultural/race to have residence of said country

>no-not me, goyim!
>b-b-but i'm sure you are!
Projection: the most used kike trick in the book.

So...you're telling me you're not a christian then?

>hey goyim, jesus was jewish
One of the most common kike lies. You know that after your degenerate, kike life, you will burn in Hell. Say hello to all the other kikes when you get there.

Someone hasn't read the actual bible.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

>The jew cries "you're a jew!" while he bible beats you

Jesus fulfilled the Biblical prophecies of the Messiah because he was and is our Lord.
kikes do not want to admit that, because Jesus started the religion of Christianity and if people believe in Him it will increase belief in Christianity and decrease believers of judaism.

That's why filthy kikes like you go around quoting almost related Bible verses in a vain attempt to convince Christians that Jesus was jewish, when in reality He was of no religion but the one He brought to us here on Earth.

Also, which version of the Bible are you quoting? Which chapters and verses are you quoting? Do you even know how to quote the Bible? You are pathetic, even for a disgusting kike.