Even our police isn't cucked enough to let anyone do this to them

I don't have to think about it.
Degenerate.

He's definitely a NY Yankees fan.

>everyone always shits on burger police
>mfw they would have cracked his skull open with a club

Europe is fucked.

would rather have this than your agressive police

This. That nigger would have been shot here.

jesus christ hans

>flag
Sad thing is I think you are serious.

So tolerant

wtf is Raheem Sterling doing

>British police
>representative of average European country's police

nah, not shot. But atleast arrested

fpbp

This does not change my mind about pavement apes.

this is why you are being invaded

im not sure if i should laugh or barf

perhaps blaugh?larf?

if you don't let your enemies fuck you, they win

Did this even make the news anywhere?

If this was a white dude harassing a brown female cop it would be allllll over the mainstream media.
DOUBLE if the female cop was a muslim wearing a veil.

Your joke of a country should be put out of its miser.

he looks like a gay guy, that means this is lighthearted fun, not a sexually aggressive assault and it would be homophobic for her to not allow him to express himself

You know I have to admit, it makes me feel great that the US police is willing to crack some nigger skulls to keep us safe.
I'd much rather have this (youtube.com/watch?v=enzo1VNyLgw) than the OP.

Canada is not as good, of course, but at least we don't have Rotherdam or the police trying to coverup sex attacks like in Europe. There are instances of sex attacks being covered up, but those are politicians or high schools doing that.

you think a video of a nog humping a woman who looks like she's enjoying it would make the news in a country where the police actively sweep pedophilia, murders and child abuse under the rug if it involves non whites?

>gay

So he's literally a misogynist?

For comparison, if anyone could get that webm of those 2 British cops fighting with the refugee, and one of them hugging his legs like a fucking Looney tunes character, that'd be great.

Seems harmless enough, although of course, its not, because hes black.

Whereas if he was a white chav youd all be saying its just tipsy revellers having a laugh.

you'd rather be cucked by niggers than fight?

Oh please, you would have given him a handshake and a hot meal, you know it would happen too ,Sven.

More like a misogaynist

The wrong side won WW2.

Is this Karneval?

sorry but we don't do american culture here

I think you mean Muhammad

this

>Gay

Stoned to death. No place in society for disgusting sexual deviants like these. Just look at the freak.

Germany needs more Watermelons!

That never would have happened under Stalin. Bitch all you want about muh commies, at least they kept the degeneracy in line.

I'm pretty sure Trotsky advocated for destroying national culture in order to better control the population.

How many fucking threads are you going to make about this? This is probably the hundredth or more now.
And people still doubt there is a concerted shilling effort...

This is the most European post I've ever read