Part and parcel

Notting Hill Carnival

Bin that knife

BBC Pidgin

BBC historical revisionism, 5-10 shows this year

Paki rape gangs

What did Britain mean by this?

hes still 5'2

Is that the muzzie who said terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in London? Why haven't the Brits lynched him yet?

He's a Pathan. That's a clean caste. He's still super privileged.

I wonder who was paid of to give him this prize

are any of these magazines even solvent anymore??

He's the mayor of London, which is a muslim city so who's gonna lynch him?

>2050
aren't we optomistic?

Aside from being a Moslem, how exactly is Sadik Khan a good politician? Because he called Drumpf a meanie after Trump bantered about how incompetent he is at keeping his constituency from getting run over by his brothers in faith?

What's a 'paigon'??

>Sadiq Khan has historically maintained close relational and professional ties with groups associated with both Al-Qaeda and ISIS. During the 1990's, Khan's brother in law Makbool Javaid gave fiery public addresses advocating jihad and whose name even appeared on a fatwa calling for holy war against the United Kingdom and United States. Javaid was a member of the Islamic group Al-Muhajiroun. Al-Muhajiroun was founded by Islamic hate preacher Omar Bakri Muhammad, who has been banned from the UK since 2005 and acted as a sponsor and recruiter of British jihadists seeking to join ISIS.

It's pidgin for pagan.

who dafaq is this nigger?

POO

remind me who owns GQ again

Pagan: a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions???????????????????????????????

The results are as democratic as a North Korean election.

Am I a cuck for working for his company?

he's right though gay fascist are a thing. the world needs more gay fascist who hate women so they don't listen fall for "DADDDDYY" cries. a gay fascist will lead the next holocaust