Enjoyed this episode

The five pillars of islam

Good shit

#openbordersforisrael

Nikki

GJ

underrated

I don't get it.

Did he drive back to the past to kill all the wh*te and then got rekt'd in the future?

Enrich em

Rate my dank Swede memes

Translated from cuck speak for your reading pleasure

Kek.

Russell is making a comeback i hear.

Nigger kills all the evil white oppressors in the past and then returns to find the present america a shithole like africa. That's how I interpret it anyway

Fuck, I got this only from second time

>Holy shit, Skrumpflets BTFO!!!!
>Rump will be impeached, IT'S OVER POL
>"winning" Uhm, no sweetie.

One of my favorites

Black guy kills slavers so his ancestors never made it to America

youtube.com/watch?v=Vzinzwr8hS8

Me at every party. I'm starting to scare my friends. Should I stop drinking Sup Forums?

Peace not Pistols!

This is gold

you clearly are out of the moderate drinking phase, you lost control
once you do, you either stop completely, or you will eventually go down into further phases of alcohol addiction, eventually reaching critical phase which results in either intervention leading to complete abstinence, or death

Hello, R*ddit.

This is basically me and my wife.
Except she responds:
>but if we got rid of all the leeches, it would work!
To which I respond that it is not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z2biqCXmHA

>or death
See now you're just encouraging me

That one guy in the middle just looks like a regular dude that's happy as hell he gets to act like a baby.

My fucking sides are in orbit.

mine wasn't that bad, I demand a re-trial

OMG this is excellent

Well she is right.
But replace leeches with "niggers and communists"
And replace got rid of with "used helicopters to eliminate"

Were you the one wh posted the meme of the crying black wojack tryng to claim the bbc meme is true?

If so, then yeah, I made a mistake clicking your post.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqSg2p3DO9E

I literally just woke my wife up laughing at this

newfag

god that jew is fucking pathetic.

I'm not even joking
it went something like that
moderate-dangerous-chronic-critical
alcoholism is chronic, developing and deadly disease
you will die either when you suddenly stop a binge, don't get medical help, and die from acute alcohol withdrawal (delirium tremens, seisure->death or organ failure, usually heart attack through severe electrolytes deficiency)
if you go through detox and don't stop, you just feel better, drink again, go to detox, drink again and thus instead of dying from acute withdrawal, you die slow death through diabetes (you loose a leg or two midway), cirrhosis hepatis leading to liver failure, doing stupid shit while drunk, literal ass cancer or other form of cancer, you can even develop REAL fun stuff like Wernicke's encephalopathy or Korsakoff's syndrome, in short you become mentally disabled

by the way, there's is NO GOING BACK to drinking ever again. loss of control is permanent and once you get enough to feel something, you will crave it so much that your brain will do everything in its power to cloud your judgement through many of the addiction mechanisms and you will get shitfaced and then go on a binge. This is pretty much universal rule.

>the file name
you clever fuck

fucking kek gets me every time

Pretty accurate

I mean I probably get drunk 3 nights a week or so, but I never drink during the day.
I recently quit for 3 weeks too, and I plan on stopping for 2-3 weeks starting tomorrow.

I just like drinking.

Leftsmug(Pre-failure) dump commencing

>whole post
literally "dude I can stop drinking for x period of time I'm totally in control it's not like those very lines I just said are literal book examples of people with developing alcoholism who are in dangerous phase"

2/

Well no I'm serious. Two weeks ago I came off of 3 weeks without a single drink, and as of tomorrow I'll be off alcohol for another 2-3 weeks.
I have no reason to lie about that. I don't drink on my cuts, which I'll be on for 2-3 weeks.

3/

this one always gets me

Worth pointing out that he lived in Australia for most part of his adolescence and youth.

10/11

roughly half of the 200 alcoholics I worked with could do the same, except they were not in dangerous phase anymore, they were after detox and rehab programs (often many) and drinking like that for years
remember it's a developing disease
some people can drink like you do for an entire life and not go any further, but it's walking a thin line and shit can spiral down any moment and what's actually scary is that you will never notice this until you are a chronic alcoholic and end up on detox.
many then stay in denial, get to feel better after they are pumped with diazepamum for a week, multiple drip-bags with electrolytes and prescription supplements, say it was "one time" and here they are 6 months later on detox again, this time completely delirious, shitting into diapers, sweating liters a day and on intensive care

I've seen 2 people die from acute withdrawal syndrome, one through a seizure, the other through heart attack. People who went through delirium tremens told me many stories. Weirdly often I heard people telling me about how they hallucinated their relatives telling them to come to them from the other side of the window. They could not tell they were hallucinating so I only got to hear those stories who were strapped to their beds on detox or otherwise stopped.

just be very careful senpai

I'm always careful, my Dad was an alcoholic who quit, so I know I can go to him for advice too, and I think of what he was like and ask myself if I've gone that far.

underrated af