>passing cars, causing broken mirrors
>finally loses control of the vehicle and the car stops
>next the man pulls a knife and starts stabbing the woman
>nearby police officer on motorcycle spots the situation
>yells man to stop immediately
>the man isnt listening, continues to stab the woman
>officer shoots man 3 times to stop the stabbing
>man dies, woman survives with serious injuries
>the officer gets charged for homicide (???)

Seriously shit is fucked up here. Police have no power at all. Here's a link to a video and the news article in finnish: is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005354204.html

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-03/11yo-phoenix-newitt-wakes-from-coma-following-stagg-ct-shooting/8868080
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-30/man-shot-and-killed-in-bathurst-following-police-confrontation/8857700
youtube.com/watch?v=WI5NUodgpgM
abc
archive.is/nBsrC
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-30/man-shot-and-killed-in-bathurst-following-police-confrontation/8857700
is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005354204.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i america the officer would have been awarded with a medal and be treated as a hero, but no, not in finland

well he did plan to kill him. I mean three shots?

Why didn't he just shoot the knife out of his hand?

Domestics are a private matter. Serves him right for being a nosy cunt.

lmao typical cucked aussie. When are you guys getting your guns back?

Is it considered rude to interrupt a stabbing?

When are you getting the half of the country you gave to maoris back?

also forgot to mention, amphetamine was found in the man's blood

its easy to just shoot him in the leg or something

Let me guess, the man is muslim refugee.

0/10

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-03/11yo-phoenix-newitt-wakes-from-coma-following-stagg-ct-shooting/8868080

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-30/man-shot-and-killed-in-bathurst-following-police-confrontation/8857700

youtube.com/watch?v=WI5NUodgpgM

it's under-reported overseas but it's about once or twice a week,

Was the car insured or do people have to pay to replace their own mirrors?

Good, I don`t want our police to brutalize us for no reason.

Time for archive

>abc net au/news/2017-09-03/11yo-phoenix-newitt-wakes-from-coma-following-stagg-ct-shooting/8868080
archive.is/nBsrC
>abc net au/news/2017-08-30/man-shot-and-killed-in-bathurst-following-police-confrontation/8857700
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-30/man-shot-and-killed-in-bathurst-following-police-confrontation/8857700

Should've just asked him to bin that knife

and get a life

Yes, its ancient Finnish tradition

id give the man a medal !!!

but user its so fucking cucked here to not to long ago a golden boy of cultural enrichment went with an axe on a killing spree on a train... police arrives and the cultural enrichment charged with the axe towards the police... they shoot him dead... first thing the political sock puppets do is critic the police why they had to kill him.
he had a FUCKING AXE... what would any thinking human do ?

It's the Court's job to determine guilt.

Your post is anti law and order and you should feel bad

Three shots is excessive no matter how you look at it. Aren't two shots already considered intent to kill?

Yes, I think that he got off too lightly.

or just shoot his dick off. This was clearly a planned murder.

>nigger
aaahhhh that explains it

Helsinki court is situated in an old alcohol factory

>the officer gets charged for homicide

Well then go protest outside (or inside) the courtroom during his trial, mind you charged =/= convicted.....
But the point is your country isn't going to simply uncuck itself because you made a post on Sup Forums, go and do something about it!

How to spot someone who literally doesn't know the first thing about defensive shootings.

>a sandnigger
It's all piecing itself together now.

that was from the Turku/Åbo terror attack.Not the same guy

I'd intent to kill someone who was going to stab someone to death.

So should have pointed out it was a hate crime from the beginning OP

So? The stabber definitely tried to kill the woman. Killing the stabber is a better solution than letting him do that.

In Russia cop can shoot (to kill as well) if he sees anyone's health or life being threatened.

I have to add that while this hold a great space for exploits where cops kill two guys having a fist fight and get away with that, but that does not happen at all.

>is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005354204.html

Charged or convicted?

It is usually normal to charge an officer for X when they do so but then all charges will be dropped due to justified.

was he a nigger?

If it was Denmark, the police wouldn't even have opened fire and the man would have gotten away after ending the womans life.

let's hope this is the case then. If someone is homicided then it seems reasonable that a court case is opened not just lulz everybody around agreed it was not a big deal.
And in the case of justified homicide the killer walks away with a pat on the back - the fact that it was justified will not be hard to prove in this case.
I at least sincerely hope it is like that - if this will not be found justified then it is definately time to start MAJOR shit

Pigs BTFO