The Fallen Atheist

Guys, he's /our guy/, and while he might have shoved a banana up his ass, and filmed it, the Amazing Atheist is no longer getting any views.

Look, the man has no skills, no education and has never had a job other than YouTube.
While his channel has more than a million subs, his videos rarely crack 100k. Put simply, his channel is dying.

We need to work hard to get those shekels rolling back to this defender of Western Civilization. The question is how? How can we get people to watch the AA and save his dying channel and dying YouTube career?

youtube.com/user/TheAmazingAtheist/videos

He has even lost over 4k subs in this past month alone! It is another Shoa!

socialblade.com/youtube/user/theamazingatheist

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/onisionspeaks
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OeCdH4yZ6sM&t=1665s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His videos are boring and in this day and age that is a crime.

I stopped watching this guy before the banana thing, and I haven't looked back

What the fuck happened?

But this is happening to all of the Skeptic™ Community. Their channels are all dying.

What happened?

Atheism peaked in edginess around 2008 or whenever the fuck this guy was becoming popular. Now the edgiest thing you can be is Christian.

>the man has no skills, no education and has never had a job other than YouTube.

he has no style, he has no grace..

Maybe more and more skeptics have decided that Atheism is an inherently Marxist identity, and have reverted to identifying as some sort of Religion, even if they don't actually believe in it.
Maybe, they're just concentrating on the big skeptics like ArmoredAutist and Sargon

Many other based YouTubers are also seeing their subcount going in a negative direction.

Onision
socialblade.com/youtube/user/onisionspeaks

Kraut and Tea is getting slaughtered and he is the based of all Skeptics™ loosing over 1000 subs over the last few days.

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ

Pretty soon there will no longer be any based YouTubers left to watch!

he has never been our guy

i first watched his videos when he had a professional camera, and good cinematography
apparently that was only for a handful of episodes then he stopped

he also had really well written arguments back then
the rest of his videos are shit

You're definitely not /our guy/, banana boy.

thats when the sand niggers took control and it became a crime to talk against their god

the atheism meme got boring
everyone who has thought about it thinks that a literal interpretation of religious texts is silly, the "skeptics" are bringing nothing new to the table that richard dawkins and his teenager-like view of religion hasn't said already
fundamentalists r stoopid, most people agree and want something with substance, skeptics are not delivering

They're boring people with little insight on the world. We get it, SJWs are crazy, so what next? I used to watch crazy feminist videos Sargon made but it's not entertaining anymore because he's been doing it for years now. The alt right is funnier, more insightful/opinionated, and always defeats le skeptics in debates.

Weird. I thought he died.

Was I off the timeline for a bit? I swear I read that nigger died.

Have you not see Cuck and Low T's newest take down of the Alt-Right? The man's intellectual prowess is formidable.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeCdH4yZ6sM&t=1665s

he gets 8k a month probably more now, from his patreon, dudes a blue pilled beta fedora tipping atheist still.

someone should flag his videos for banana rape. SJW's will defend him for sure.

It's not even annoying anymore it's just sad at this point user. Millenial Woes has even started bullying him because he's tired of it.

Free Radio Revolution who was all illuminati and then red pilled himself by tremendous investigation into the jew He has been banned 5 billion times on youtube anti faggot, anti illegals anti white genocide. anti zionist etc. Ya'll need to dig deeper

incorrectly calling people fundamentalists is a way of shitbags like Dawson who know nothing about history and avoid us traddies like the plague can't fathom the beatdown he would take

Wow now thats a cute little peepee

>We need to
get out of here filthy kike vaginalord

(((Atheist)))

Shekels being redirected elsewhere.

Probably 90% of his followers are fake accounts.

>What happened?
you mean who

OP, why are you even on pol. Skeptics™ are not and will never be based. They're retarded.

>Their channels are all dying.
the Skeptics™ "won". Even cartoons are starting to make fun of SJW and cartoons are inherently leftist.

Can you even fuck with dick so small? What does it look like when it gets erect? I mean, fingers are longer then his dick. Does having dick so small make you practically infertile?

Got to change the flag

I unironically hope he just dies. He's incredibly annoying and he will never stop attention-whoring and e-begging as long as his fat disgusting body is still somewhat functional.

>Onision
>Kraut
>based

wew

Oboy... i never realised that he is that mentally ill.
Thank god i unsubbed prior to the election.

A stupid capitalist liberal , kekistanis can have him

I cant believe he said he made these videos for an ex """""girlfriend""""". He definitely made those videos for some faggot to jerk off to.

Those videos of him shoving a banana up his ass and pouring hot water on his microdick were leaked in 2012.

Eeewh, never saw it, didnt do any research.
Cant remember why i followed him for a while... maybe gamergate

Or maybe they realized the Radical Centrist Skeptic Community (TM) has become an ideology and belief system itself, and rejected it like any other religion.

>Atheist
>Ourguy

Pick one, idiot.

He also has a micropenis.

Yeah user, but 100k is a lot, because YouTube got a little bigger, many channels, many very unknown.

>atheist
>/ourguy/

no

pimple sized penis, where is your god now?!

He is an unfunny cuck, like all the other members of the (((skeptic))) community. Plus, he also is a sellout. Just look into the whole Candid debacle, he was involved in sponsoring it along with all other prominent (((skeptics))) like shoeonhead, armored skeptic, etc...

He's just boring.
Have you even watched the videos of these "Skeptics"? They just watch videos of people with absurdly polarized viewpoints that already look insane to anyone in their right mind, and they "take them apart", taking 25 minutes to critique a 5 minutes video, offering such insight as "Wow, you're crazy!" and "Smh, am I right fellas?"
They've gone past the low hanging fruit, they're digging for potatoes in here.

It doesn't help that they're a close knit group of homogeneous themes and styles, so if you get tired of one of them you'll be tired of them all. And the speed at which you'll get burned out will be compounded if you watch more than one of these channels at a time.

Sure. It was only a matter of time before people got bored of him.

The same is happening with this whole Atheist Mania (tm) it's all boring and repetitive now.

People getting all proud of themselves because they figured out that the Virgin Mary was not a virgin when she gave birth to to Cuck Messiah...makes me laugh.

Leave Shoe out of this. She's pure.

>Sucking Armoured Assholes chubby dick
>Pure

Pick one

hopefully not too pure.

jeezus that's a small pecker, he needs to lose weight so dougie can get some room to show off

I don't care about any of these pictures, he simply isn't entertaining to watch anymore.

He will get views if he starts lifting and being racist, and stops being a fat faggot.

>Hey guys, look at this dumb Feminist amirite! Hahaha, I know literally all my videos are about this topic and I've been droning on about it for three years, but MY SIDES, r-right, guys?
>I have a potato camera and use shitty editing yet still have amassed 600k subs while someone actually insightful like Millennial Woes only has 30k, but it's totally not just because I'm hot

>Now the edgiest thing you can be is Christian
Maybe a LARPing fundamentalist Christian, although I fail to see what the incentive for converting to Christianity would be as the religion is decreasing incentiven the western world. Along with it being shoved under the rug by the secular population.

that was cody weber doing his vid. honestly a really really talented photographer

This. Jordan Peterson is my new dad.