Daily reminder vaccines cause autism, He claims to be against the Jews, yet he accepts the vaccines

Daily reminder vaccines cause autism, He claims to be against the Jews, yet he accepts the vaccines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RfdZTZQvuCo
youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy your polio
Enjoy your smallpox
Enjoy your hepatitis
Enjoy your flu
etc
etc

This things are all cureable without vaccines, he claims to be against the Jews, he accepts vaccines, why?

poor parental diet and drug use causes brain damage. autism is a myth user. some vaccines may be contaminated with mercury, they'll cover it up the the bitter end so just avoid as many as possible I guess.

also I know you posted the silly circumsicion thread.

>he thinks there is a cure for polio

Finally a decent answer, vaccines are poison

He claims to be against the Jews? Yet he takes the vaccines, why?

Tell that FDR you dumb Ozzy. I don't give enough of a fuck about this post to be spelling your fucking nickname right, dumb cunt

>get vaccinated
>don't get polio
>don't get vaccinated
>get polio and be disfigured for life

Retarded psyop

He claims to be against jews yet is pro vaccine, why?

M8 why don't you put out an actual argument for your side instead of repeating the same retarded line?

More pros than cons, and literally no evidence that says they cause autism.

Willing to be proven wrong but from lurking previous thread there is no hard evidence at all, you have been psyoped mate

>infinitesimal (if any at all) chance to gain autism
>versus high risk of child mortality
I take it famalam.

He claims to be against Jews, yet he takes the vaccine, why? Tho

>Eating food made by shekel overlords
>Drinking water given by shekel overlords

Outside of parasites, diseases don't exist in the modern day and age. What some of you suffer are simply ways of control your jewish overlords use to put in your place.

Delaying having children until you're 40 instead of 20 to "have it all" increases the risk of autism.

more cons than pros
fucks immunsystem for life and is totally unnecessary
pharma shill

He gives his child to the Jews, why though?

You're lying, he claims to be against the Jews yet he gives his children vaccines, why though?

Autism is a genetic desease, someone is borned with it. Although some vaccines have negative effects, they do not cause autism. Even then they made our lives healthier and increased our lifespan

Daily reminder that autism is actually a good thing.

Wrong, evidence proves they cause autism,
He claims to be against the Jews yet he take the vaccine, how come?

here's a video from the trashman himself
youtu.be/RfdZTZQvuCo

Still no answer? As to why he claims to be against the Jew yet he takes the vaccines

I don't you spastic. My point still stands, make an actual argument against them instead of making yourself look like a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
Varg is always right. It's amazing.

Wew lad, he claims to be against the Jews yet takes the vaccine, how come my brother?

I can vouch for this.My mom and dad had me at 35 and 39 respectively, Which is probably what made me an aspie.
I'll never forgive them for fucking me over.

yo aussie this abbo is off his reservation, since when did you give your desert gorillas internet?

about the time for the aussie elections is my guess

Sorry my brother, vaccines are pure poison, does it feel better now that you're redpilled?

, wow still never answer? He hates the Jews? Yet he takes the vaccines

I'd think people would be more opposed to mutilating their sons, but then again, this board is filled with retards and shills, so who knows.

>He hates the Jews? Yet he takes the vaccines
why are you talking like some sort of clinically retarded riddler

White people claim their way of life is better. What is this way of life ? Overusing energy, chemical medicine, chemical food. Result : autism, cancer, long weak life barely sustained by chemicals. Then they complain about jews force them to be autist by accepting lethal disease prevention.

We need a cure for idiocy.

so what of the illnesses? you purport we die from preventable diseases?

Wew lad avoiding the question again, he hates Jews yet he takes the vaccines , why though

You're a jew that's why I take the vaccine.

THIS BAIT IS SHITTAY LADS!

OP IS A GINORMOUS FAGGOT!

Keke, nice argument, still no answer he claims to not trust the Jews yet trusts the vaccines?

Im.not vaccinating any of my children.

Just something for people to chew on
>hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is a no-fault alternative to the traditional legal system for resolving vaccine injury petitions.
It was created in the 1980s, after lawsuits against vaccine companies and health care providers threatened to cause vaccine shortages and reduce U.S. vaccination rates, which could have caused a resurgence of vaccine preventable diseases.
Any individual, of any age, who received a covered vaccine and believes he or she was injured as a result, can file a petition. Parents, legal guardians and legal representatives can file on behalf of children, disabled adults, and individuals who are deceased.
>NO FAULT
>Vaccine manufacturers are not liable if you have a bad reaction

waaa on Sup Forums?
UNPOSSIBLE

bro you're not going to have any children & we both know why

Wew cannot answer a simple question he claims to be against the jews, yet trusts the vaccines, how come though?

Why faggot?

You better put a stamp on their head so I know mine have to avoid yours.

Autism is inherited you moron doesn't matter if you get vaccinated or not, you will end up with autism regardless

Kek avoiding the question, he claims to be against Jewish people, yet takes the vaccines? Y

At this point, i claim OP is a retard.

Hehe reee he doesn't agree with me he retard,, ok so the question is how come you claim to be against Jews yet take the vaccines?

I am not against the Jews and I am for Vaccines.
I also have Aspergers with young parents

good idea, without vaccine child mortality is multiplied by 12, at least if you breed you shit won't last too long. Do us a favor pass the word to your friends and other retards.

He's claiming you're a retard because you're not putting forth a fucking argument.

You're an Uncle Tom of Sup Forums
question to normal pol users you claim to be against Jews yet take the vaccines? How come you do that?

I put forth my argument several times already you avoided it, how come you claim to be against Jews yet take the vaccines?

Good, they will be pure of.filth.

how are jews and vaccines connected?

>You're an Uncle Tom of Sup Forums

Vaccinated people need a stamp on them

>yet take the vaccines?
and I've already told you I don't.

lso of importance to note is that Gatorade contains food dyes such as Red No. 40, Blue >No. 1, and Yellow No. 5. These artificial dyes are derived from petroleum and may increase the risk of hyperactivity in children. They’ve also been linked to cancer.

Keep chasing the vaccine boogieman. The reality is everything we eat is carefully crafted poisons.

Heh, nice question dodge my brother, how come you claim to be against Jews yet take the vaccines that was the question

My ancesters survived billions without kikes

Uncle Tomo* would be the Jewish version.
Tom is a black feller

Ok that's a good point and I'm bored of this thread thanks you ladies and gentlepaid shills it's been good,

I think this is literally user's first post since the OP that doesn't end in a question.
>Why though?

Go to bed Michael

I will and I will be so comfy reeeeeeeee I'm so comfy it hurts

Wait, you really are called Michael?

nah I'm not sorry

Actually the rise of non-physical communication and distracting media that allows easy escape is a better explanation for the rising autism. It lets people hide from picking up on basic social skills and feel safe in their own filth with like-minded people through text instead of physical emotion.