Romania

What is your opinion about this shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uctAyOm2CQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best country in Balkans

How many furry there ?
I know a nice furry artist from romania once long ago

thats a pot hole bro
now if that pot hole was in india, it would be a shit hole

>still better than most eu countries

>Shows three potholes and call the country a shithole.
Some german speaking romanians are cool people.

How cheap is land in Romania?

Your roads are in better shape than Connecticut's

Romanians are scum

Sue them for car damages, those holes are natural enemies of cars. It's not like you going to win suing the country, but somebody has to complain for things to get fixed.

Originally from Romania. Live in US now. I kinda miss it. I think the potential is there given the small population densities and arable land area. If they can get their shit together and stop trying to fuck each other over it could be one of the best countries to live in. The destabilizing effects of decades of communism are still in force. Change is probably generations away. But it may now matter anyway since the global govt will emerge at some point in the next 40 years. Looking at people posting shit of themselves on Fb the internet is slowly but surely homogenizing cultural practices. I think this is good since it makes it easier to interact and accept others when they act like you. Romania is an IT powerhouse which should work heavily into AI research. Make the country one of the biggest AI research hubs in the world by friendly legislation when other countries will start enacting all kinds of anti-AI regulations.

can someone tell me what the car theft is like in Romania?

would enjoy road trip through there 1 day.

Niggers of Europe along with Albanian apes

NUMA NUMA YEI
NUMA NUMA NUMA YEI

I like you as neighbours, you're alright.

E in Braila LOL si eu sunt din braila

Gypsies. They go to the western countries, pretend their car is broke and then rob people who try to help them.

youtube.com/watch?v=uctAyOm2CQg romanians vs chad

>Romania is an IT powerhouse

just like india, their roots are showing

Oh look, black piled post.

Well could be since a sizeable portion of the population takes coding in high school. At least my generation did and I'm 32

extremely uncommon thank god

>Make the country one of the biggest AI research hubs in the world by friendly legislation when other countries will start enacting all kinds of anti-AI regulations.

>When other countries ban AI it's not because they have good reasons, it's because they want to keep poor Romania down.

GYPSYES
and Dracula

Stay away from places heavily populated by gypsies and you'll probably be good. Don't leave your belongings in your car and use parking lots with some kinda surveillance system if you can
I can suggest some nice areas to visit, depending on what you wanna see here