CHINA NO!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE ITS HAPPENING

TWO BILLION GOOKS ARE SCREAMING FOR MUSLIM BLOOD

unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/amp/International/wireStory/videos-alleged-muslim-riot-china-spark-online-outcry-49623107

> Chinese border guards "beat" Islamic cleric
> Muslims in Tangshan riot
> videos spread on Chinese social media sites
> Irate Chinese bombard police, party and other officials outraged not at beating the cleric but at the audacity of Muslims rioting in beautiful China
> Party hacks are trying to delete all mention of it but chinks are so bloodthirsty they can't keep up

Sample message:

> Muslims, you forget this is not France. Chinese will make you pay for it

MAXIMUM CHINESE BANTZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WD8QS1zP0Ho
moonofalabama.org/2017/09/the-rohingya-of-myanmar-pawns-in-an-anglo-chinese-proxy-war-fought-by-saudi-jihadists.html#more
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-EPJIL9Hs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas
hooktube.com/watch?v=AARtO88G5Ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

INCOMPREHENSIBLE VIDEOS OF SAND NIIGGER RIOTING

youtube.com/watch?v=WD8QS1zP0Ho

>TWO BILLION GOOKS ARE SCREAMING FOR MUSLIM BLOOD

AND EYES. AND HEARTS. AND RETINAS.

And the USA unironically think they can win against a machine like this.

>b-b-b-but MUH NAVY

How about those defective F35's my man? Hoe about the chinese copy that is better and cheaper than the american money pit?

Why can't India and China team up and steamroll west to the Mediterranean?

They won't.

Americans have race-mixed far too much.

I approve as a commie

When are people going to learn that there's an appropriate way to call asians?

>Chinese - Chinks
>Koreans - Gooks
>Japanese - Japs

We'll I'll be darned, another Islamist insurgency featuring Saudi Whabbi fanatics in the employ of MI6.

moonofalabama.org/2017/09/the-rohingya-of-myanmar-pawns-in-an-anglo-chinese-proxy-war-fought-by-saudi-jihadists.html#more

You have my approval user

Does anyone have the news article of Chinese police using flamethrowers on muslims terrorist in china?

>MFW when I get a christian chinese wife and join the Crusade to claim rightful north African minerals

Deus Vult: Eastern Front edition when

If the white man dies, at least I can take comfort in knowing china will learn from our mistakes.

>Expect communism and gibs me dat

>Get crushed by ruthless Chinese capitalism and forced to stack bricks all day for meagre living

You realize, that is nothing but CCP propaganda?
They probably allready sold the organs of everyone involved.

I'm okay with this. In death a Muslim can actually provide a genuine service for the rest of us, it makes up for his life.

Based insectoids

How does China get away with murdering Muslims but Russia and India can't?

I call Koreans slopes and Vietnamese gooks

They can't, but they don't need to. A war against any super power would be way too costly to end in anything but a Pyrrhic victory, so they are just stuck in eternal stagnation until one of them collapses.

The world is turning against Muslims
Best timeline.

>machine
Your vision are wrong
the USA and the machine are the same
Only Islam can save humankind from the rise of A.I.

Kill them all, chongs, kill them all.

>Christianity is the fastest growing religion in PRC.

Slant eyed crusade when?

because russia is """white""" and India because fuck plthe poos

Fuck off kike.

It's more turning against whites right now.

huh?

Are you sure India cannot get away with it? I doubt anyone even knows what's going on in most of the country, seeing that they are backwards as shit apart from a couple urban areas.

someday burgers may regret letting their ((greatest ally)) supply their enemies

>the elites in the west rape children and eat their organs regularly
>hillary and all celebrity go to satanic rituals
>pizzagate exists
yet
>OMG CHINESE USE ORGANS OF CRIMINALS? THIS IS SO BAD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT LIKE I JUST CAN'T EVEN

you guys deserve to die for being so stupid. canada is gonna be 30% white in 50 years you retard and then niggers will be murdering you and eating your organs on the street. suddenly chinks using criminals organs will seem fine

At this point they killed more people than even the wildest jewish claims of people killed in the concentration camps.
Not out of political motivation, but simply to sell their body parts to rich arabs.
This is comic book villain level evil.

DO IT CHINA DO IT PLS

>everybody who think otherwise must be jews

I approve. Kill them all before they multiply and attempt to conquer China.

This is not anything new.

China has been inciting riots and aggression amongst the their Muslim populations for 10-15 years now.

If China don't have a terrorism problem, they'll make one! Very obvious.

Also, I thought Sup Forums hated the Chinese.

Their Muslim population is growing, they can't do shit to Muslims. Muslims will own India in a few decades.

neck yourself, zipperhead

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-EPJIL9Hs

i hope a billion chinese swarm into the middle east and literally consumes them, perfect solution for starving people who eat anything even dogs. Then the real fun can begin.

We hate semites more.
A lot, lot, lot more.

>>Japanese - Japs
I call them Tojos.

Tojocaust when?

>japs
It's nips user, nips

they're racial slurs
if you cared about accurately categorizing people you'd just call them what they really are

>criminals

Yeah, tough luck that practicing Tai Chi and watching Youtube and not bribing the local government official makes you a "criminial" in China.

he doesn't. Sup Forums is filled with underage trash nao. they actually believe videos on chink social media can spread without thr state's permission. there are ledditors who unironically support (((drumpf))) in this board ffs

this board is kill

it's literally not and that's all propaganda. you can regularly see christcucks get btfo. you christcucks are faggot cowards who got kicked out of the middle east and lost all your holy sites. you cowards fled to europe and got btfo by mudslimes regularly and even now mudslimes are going into europe to finish off the christcucks. your garbage (((religion))) where you worship kike deserves to die. whenever i see chinks wrecking christcucks i'm happy. christcuck cowards open their anus for niggers, spics, and mudslimes to rape them and then wish chinks will convert so they can also get destroyed like them

ZERGED

>MUH FREEDUMBS
enjoy getting sodomized by muhammad you little faggot? which is better a country where muhammad is your new owner and white men are little cuckold slaves forced to eat refugee cum out of their mothers cunt or having to bribe somebody? obviously bribing people has always happened throughout history and happens in the west even. as for tai chi they don't allow any cults.

they don't want to be little cuckold faggots like you impotent losers in the west who get bent backwards and your anus opened.

>peace sign
>we hate a lot lot lot

What if I told you, the Chinese have been continuously conquered by foreign invaders. Don't pin your hopes on China as being the next great super power.

Shit they hate and not give a fuck about themselves let alone anyone else, so this thread aint surprising.

I wonder what will happen when they realize they got like 20-50Million muslims in there?

No no no, gooks are south east Asians like Vietnamese. Koreans are slants.

yeah but "subhuman filth" is hard to say

kek, those poor fucking muslims don't know what they are doing. The Chinese are some really savage bastards when they get riled up. You don't have to go to far back into their history to find shit like cannibalism and mass murder of political opponents/scapegoats.

flipfag reporting in
too bad our druggie purge is a pathetic 9000+ dead instead of the promised one hundred thousand

Even Russian patriotism and nationalism pales in comparison to Chinese. They have no loyalty to each other, but Chinese loyalty to China itself can't be measured.

Last time china tried they got BTFO'd by muslims.
I doubt those manlets will succeed this time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas

Wish black people could see that evil whitey is the only thing standing between them and a Chinese scalpel. I guess they wouldn't be niggers then if they possessed reason and complex thought.

Inb4 1 billion Chinese get subjugated by 1000 Pakis.

Japs are called nips.
From nippon.

the chinks are a fucking hivemind, not a machine. sometime in the next few years they are gonna sperg out and overrun the South Pacific for the glory of the CCP

>Li, get the wok

chinese give no fucks

indeed. We have guns, UK has sporks, Vietnam has bayonets. China has butcher knives! Fuck range, go for the melee kill.

reported to stasi for holocaust denial

Yummy MusRat organs!

>zionist plans laid c.1920's, coming to fruition

There are barely any Muslims left in China now. They execute their leaders, true, but the rest are Jewed on a level that outjews the actual Jews.

Like the Chinese build gigantic highways, glittering skyscrapers, even affordable housing -- all things that help invest in Xinjiang and other Muslim regions. But the Muslims don't take part in any of it. Chinese workers and executives and officials and veterans move in and the Muslims get further pushed to the margins. They're taking part in none of it and sinking further into poverty and demoralization. It's quite clever, really. Without a whole lot of hue and cry China will soon be completely homogenous.

You know how the chinese come up with names for their kids? They throw a wok down the stairs and name it after the sound it makes.

The clinton foundation?

If the Chinese fry up some muzzies they may earn back some good graces with the U.S. that they've pissed away with NK

Lol butthurt kike detected

Dude they're all the same. Learn2racism faggot

China is Communist.

Religious people are like druglords to Communists.

Part and parcel of allowing muslims to live

Coz china sees india as next biggest threat after usa hence the rather team up with pakistan

the moslem enclave of "Turkistan" (Xinjiang) is a node of access for burger-zionist espionage / control / malaise fomentation

they will not let it go with "muh genocide" cries -- resulting in invasion imprimatur (likely via India)

>red pill
U.S.-Zionist war-mongering / destabilisation since the the mid 1900's:
hooktube.com/watch?v=AARtO88G5Ag

I find your lack of faith in hindus distributing user.
Search Gujrat riots 2002

The barbarians will learn to fear the wrath of the awakened Insectoid.

The tides are turning.
Based chinks will cleanse the world of islam.

>india as next biggest threat after usa
the pooes are the burger-zionist anal puppets, and have been since obama bin-lyin' "pivoted" towards their scatological stench

India forms the 'western front' against China's hegemonic expansion plans -- with the Japan / Korea being the eastern attack avenue

the burger-zionists are spoiling to squeeze the corral around the chinks -- before the "one belt / one road" cûcking of europe and co. can be fully implemented

>"belt"
refers to the belts chinks wore since Mao, made oversized due to starvation -- implying they would one day be able to loose their belts to accommodate their [again] full bellies
>"road"
Silk Road connotations -- the historical epoch of the chinks' greatest primacy

R u sure u want another crusade user muslims didnt do so well last time

Well at least chinks know how to deal with their fellow subhumans

>shilling for the very bipedal cancer that's infecting one's own habitat and is about to extinct oneself

small island. lost of inbreeding. limited brain function.

We would win but regardless it's better if we throw them into a Muslim cleansing war and simply run supplies/support role

kys fucking chink

you've assimilated dozens of ethnicities since the last 1000 years but ethnic turks resisted the most after all the forced racemixing and brutal assimilation tactics. you and the slav animals will be rooted out of turk lands one day, mark my words tiny dicked subhuman

>"You can't defend the Earth if I blow it up."

MAN this is the absolute PERFECT reaction. everyone in the world should learn from thes based gooks.

Delusional. The original idea behind ISIS was to use it to spread chaos in China's back yard. That's why the Turks Greywolf faction was bringing Uhiger fighters to Syria and Iraq through Thailand. To train them for an insurgency in China.

Where do you get your information? Atlantic Council?

Did you write that story yourself in your basement?

Nice fan-fic bro

>kikes have their finger in everything white men in the west have ever done in history
>kikes were part of civilization while white men in western europe were fucking sheep, being enslaved, and didn't have a written language or math
>kikes control everything in western civilization from banks to media to what children are taught
yet
>OMG LOOK CHINKS HAVE SOME CONTACT WITH KIKES OMG OMG THIS SO MEANINGFUL GUYS

the west would be nothing would kikes influencing it. from the shitty religion christianity to today kikes have dominated and influenced the west. there's more reason to believe the west will always be kike puppets and be exterminated by kikes than to believe china is kike puppets. kikes can't blend into chinese society and guilt them into suicide.

>b-but they influenced chinese
yeah and they created western civilization practically. at least china has its own philosophy while the west is sucking kike philosophy straight from their dick

You forgetting half the country wants to shelter them?

>based chinks
>the enemy of my zionist scarecrow "enemy", is my friend
>in-ironically amnesia of Nazi-Ottoman alliances

Sup Forumslution is reaching levels of full retardative cognitive dissonance that were never thought possible...

you do realise chinks EAT insects, right...?

YELLOW AND AWAKE

Wrong.
The chinese single and only goal is money for the CCP party members.
Everything that happens in China is geared towards that.
The muslims in northern china are just a politically convinient source of fresh meat to sell.
And everybody who threatens that source of income of corrupt officals will get disappeared and his organs sold, too.
It is simple as that.

sauce on image