DACA AND ECON

Does DACA help the American economy? Or does nothing at all since they gonna get deported anyways...

Who is this economy? Are you this economy when you get 0$ and economy of 5 billion dollars gets deposited on international company owned by 2 guys?

They had multiple years to work towards a legal residence permit while the consequences for being an illegal were suspended. Yet they didn't.

Says pretty much all you need to know about them. If anyone wants to tell me that they are stellar additions to society, they can fuck off.

No. Spic breeding machines do not help the economy. They just overcrowd our schools and siphon jobs away from Americans

This.
Fpbp

We suddenly care about country when we talk about economy, but we say countries/borders don't exist when they need illegals.

explain me this: i hear some people are there for 20 ( TWENTY) years already and can't leave because they are american now, BUT doesn't that mean they had 20 years to become legal? i am the crazy one here is this all because they were to lazy to get their shit together and not because trump hates them so much..

Globalists see humans as resource to be expended for their personal profit. Once you apply that to their argument all the contradictions in their ideology disappear.

They aren't even making a huge secret out of it anymore. In Germany they are shilling hard for day cares and their argument is that otherwise the mother's labor potential would be withheld from the economy.
Literally
>please shit out another slave for us and then get back to work

I know I'm gonna get shit for saying this, but I don't think it matters if they're good additions to society or not. These are people who have grown up here in the States and likely would not be able to eek out a living in their birth countries.

With that said, it's hard to say whether or not DACA is actually a benefit to our economy. Cheap labor is always a valuable asset for any nation to have, but these immigrants are not the ones come here to work manual labor, but instead the generation after them, who attend school here and aspire to land well-paying jobs that could otherwise be filled by US citizens. The presence of undocumented workers in this country doesn't hurt us as much as we're led to believe, but their kids are gonna sting like a motherfucker.

>The presence of undocumented workers in this country doesn't hurt us as much as we're led to believe

It definitely does down the line. Letting every shitter reside in your country because
>lol, now they are here and we can't do anything about it is exactly what attracts even more of them. It signals weakness and shows everyone that if they are just audacious enough they'll get away with it because the authorities can't be arsed to deal with people who don't comply.

It's why Germany was flooded with over a million illegals. Because Merkel publically sent the signal that if you just manage to make it over the border, you won't be send back.

>look over my post again before submitting it
>"huh, why is there a line break for no reason?"
>now merged half of my post into a greentext line
fuck

cant wait to see proud americans work for way below minimal wage
or industry not being profitable anymore

Plus people are forgetting that it was an illegal law that was not approved by the congress. Otherwise, Trump couldn't have removed that easy. That's what you get by going around the law.

who has a better economy, the us or the countries daca came from?

The president doesn't dictate laws that's the reason our government is divided.

This is just as messed up as DACA
It's even worse I think

But it was approved by congress as a package relief.

See; Obama didn't give a shit and all the brownies were too happy celabtrating.

It was neither a law nor was it illegal in any way. The president has every right to choose to dedicate the resources to going after criminals, while leaving the harmless kids alone.

Is it better to stop the DACA and deport all these fgts or just cancel it out and let them starve to death?

I don't care if they grew up in the US and I don't care about what kind of situations they're being sent back to. They're not ours and we're not obliged to harbor them. We're overflowing as it is, taking 800k illegals out of America and her workforce can only help the American people, the only people I give a shit about.

Deporting criminals will be an overall good to society.

Wouldn't demand for labor, instead of demand for jobs, overall help legal US citizens? Why can't any leftie correlate the wages to their burger flipper jobs they want $15 an hour to do, hasn't increased in years because some beaner is skirting the system to do it at that low wage that is excellent overall for their situation when you consider most their living expenses are non existent? Like $8 an hour is probably not half bad for a 40 hour week when you pay hardly any or no taxes on it. They probably make out better every month than I do at $16.