Ok Sup Forums tell me, is plebbit THAT retarded to believe in this or is Trump really incompetent as they say?

Ok Sup Forums tell me, is plebbit THAT retarded to believe in this or is Trump really incompetent as they say?

have you been on reddit?
tell me the fucking truth

Yes.

They believe he's evil, racist, stupid, incompetent, spoiled, doesn't know anything and etc.

>Someone we're not saying said that Trump might not have known something
>B-because he was following through on his campaign pledges
JOURNALISM

Nigga i even have an account there. It's not like half of Sup Forums doesn't use reddit lmao.

Also it's fun to watch the "opposition" and see how they think and what are their stances on some topics.

>confidante
>peprson familiar with their thinking

JUST

People tend to believe everything that feeds into their narrative. I could make a fake article about Germany having jailed some guy for insulting an asylum seeker who raped his wife and I am absolutely certain it would take a couple posts before someone calls me out on it not being real.

>an independent article sourcing the new york times

I like how a one sentence quip gets thousands of upvotes. Really shows you how braindead the average Plebbit user is.

Litterally in every major thread that reaches at front page(/r/all) the top comment is
>quoting something stupid from the article
>add two-three your words
>gets 44314562 upvotes and 42453 golds

Cancer

How does their [score hidden] shit work? I have yet to see any logical pattern behind it becoming publically visible, sometimes it's there after a couple minutes, sometimes it's still not visible after hours.

Anonymous official says ' Trump might not fully grasp the details of the steps he was about to take'
Independent: "Trump wasn't aware what scrapping daca meant."
This is so pathetic. They really are grasping at straws.

It's set by the subreddit moderators. Some subreddits set it at 0 hours, some 1, hours, some 24 hours. It's not a site wide variable.

/r/politics got subverted around 2011 and turned into anti-Trump within June/July 2016

WAPO/NYT dialed it up to 11

Is not even "someone familiar with HIS thinking" anymore, it's "someone familiar with THEIR thinking" as if having an insight into the mind of people close to trump has anything to do with what trump is thinking.

>Trump wasn't aware of what scrapping DACA meant
>Trump, as a wealthy billionnaire who likely profited from illegal immigrant labor himself doesn't know about dreamers

Unlikely.

>an anonymous confidanr
>a person familiar with their thinking

Why can't we just kill journalists? They get away with shit like this. Libelous and slanderous at full throttle.

>I like how a one sentence quip gets thousands of upvotes.
Same here where a quip will get tens of "fpbp" replies, sweetie.

Or "meme flag faggot."

We need to crowdfund a way to buy upvotes, and then get the most vile, racist, and redpilled shit on the front page.

>Following through on campaign promises even though it's difficult because that's what the people elected you to do
>Incompetent.

Non sequitur.

His failure to succeed at fulfilling campaign promises could be seen as incompetence, but give the #resist movement that has penetrated the highest level of government it's hardly unexpected.

don't care, fuck off and take the stormweenies with you

According to liberals, Trump is a drooling retard who can't get anything done

and also at the same time a villainous mastermind who will destroy the country with everything he accomplishes

Reddit is mostly pro Trump.
The indoctrinated left are bolstered by bots and their echo chamber cult of freaks.

The only people who do not like Trump are low IQ spics and ugly fat women.