No social media updates in months

>no social media updates in months
Where did she go, Sup Forums?

Getting raped by niggers

She literally went to live in Africa

She learned what "once you go black, you never go back" means

>She literally went to live in Africa
Welp shes dead now.

Got a new man I think. I hope it's not a commie.

fbpb every time, except its not rape if you like it

The whole FN is going down the drain. They lost too much and the presidential debate did some damage, the Euro/Franc fuckery did even more.

As of Marion, they was cast out because her hard political line was judged too extreme to win the election so she decided to retire from politics to raise her kids.

She's obviously coming back when the dust has settle.

Did she really go to Africa?

no...

This. France still has some places where they are welcomed by their underlings in touristy places.
Yes, yes she did. It's not on her wiki, but that trip to Africa came as soon as she announced that she was quitting/giving up on politics "for now".

Why to africa of all places though?

so that photo of her French kissing a black guy wasn't fake after all...

Her dad lives there, forgot which country.

Entirely fake, larper.

She dated a black Frenchman and now she literally lives in Africa and is getting BLACKED daily

damn

Waifu deserve live life like normie, waifu come back when time right, waifu have horde of french knights ready to die for fair maiden desu

HOW DID SHE LOSE WHAT THE FUCK

She didn't run you mong

She was called back by her Mossad handlers and executed.

She's in Africa, there is just too much nignogs in france.

Fuck its been forever. Does anyone have the webM of the girl trump supporter in the Chicago trump protests and she tears a sign off a liberal bitch?

Who cares?

She realized that not taking in the poor precious non white immigrants reveals not just her own liberal hypocrisy but the hypocrisy of all liberals. That's why she decided to shut up for a couple months. Nothing scares a liberal into silence like having to walk their own talk.

I don't know. Her grandfather called her a whore after she quitted politics causing her constituency to fall into macronist hands. No news since then.