Gab A.I threatened by domain registrar

Gab A.I was threatened by their domain name registrar of having their domain taken down if they did not remove a post made by Andrew Anglin of the Daily Stormer mocking the death of the "f*t whale" that had a heart attack at cville, we are truly living in an orwellian nightmare, what does the future hold Sup Forums where will this all end up????

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@getongab/we-are-at-war-for-a-free-and-open-internet-426629fba4bf
youtube.com/watch?v=B45EKhE0gRw
youtu.be/ajR0TFBbszQ
hooktube.com/ajR0TFBbszQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=B45EKhE0gRw
theregister.co.uk/2017/08/16/cloudflare_ceo_daily_stormer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"taco slut"?

What the fuck is that thing! Kill it before it can lay eggs

Jesus that makes me physically ill.

Zoe Quinn has really let herself go.

Who gives a shit now that Project Fenix is close to being funded? It's going to replace all social media and video sites as well as Patreon.

How dare he call this brave strong woman a fat whale. You can't just say things like that on the internet. Domain name registers should expunge any site that says such a thing. This is the internet not a stall in a public toilet, there are standards.

> what does the future hold Sup Forums where will this all end up
Chink style Corporate control over the Internet.

Unless you run your own infrastructure beyond the reach of ISPs, it's not going to help much. Running your own platform is useless if they can hijack your domain or deny you basic infrastructure services.

Centralized internet was a mistake
Link to source OP?

medium.com/@getongab/we-are-at-war-for-a-free-and-open-internet-426629fba4bf
youtube.com/watch?v=B45EKhE0gRw

>"Free speech"
>Don't allow doxing
>Don't allow spamming
>Don't allow harassment because butthurt faggots on Gab can't handle ban evasion banter
>Don't allow making multiple accounts for the purpose of spamming goatse pics to everyone

Let me know when your platform has ACTUAL free speech, pal

apologies user, here is the link, can someone also kindly unlink it from jewtube. Thanks.

youtu.be/ajR0TFBbszQ

>youtu.be/ajR0TFBbszQ
Thanks. As for unlicking, just repalce youtube with hooktube

hooktube.com/ajR0TFBbszQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=B45EKhE0gRw

we are truly fucked then, I thought the interwebz was decentralised enough so as this type of censorship could not occur.

I hope Sup Forums gets taken down, starting by pol.

cheers user

why would you want that user???

Cheeseburger, cheeseburger,
Little ball of meat,
Fried burger, grilled burger,
Eat Eat Eat!

Ho Ho Ho Ho!

This is the post in question apparently.
Fucking tame as shit.

>What is a TOS
Dumbass, free speech only states that the government cant arrest you. There are exceptions like yelling fire in a crowded theatre. Still, this has nothing to do with govt. It's a private entity exercising it's right to reject hate speech, numbnuts.

Pol is a cesspit of nazi larping manchildren. They need to go get a job, lose weight, move out of heir parents home, get a gf, and stop raging on the internet. End this shit site for your own good.

It is, but a handful of corporations have gained so much prominence that they can effectively ban people they don't like just by denying them service. I'm pretty sure Google seizing the DS domain isn't legal, it will be interesting to see how that pans out.

and here we have our wannabe little tyrant.

Thought conservatives believed in the right of owners to deny services. Isnt that has your gay cakes ina knot, there rainbow flag? How come youre posting on a board where everyone hates you?

nice digits, checked. Google seizing an entities domain at will doesn't sound legit.

Sauce on that semen demon

Owners have the right to deny service. Dont you believe in refusing service to gays and muslims? We'll it applies to wannabe nazi babbies as well.

this is not a safe space, anyone can post what they like here.

Peecha chakka no wookie boonowa tweepi Solo.. Ho ho ho ho hooooo.

Who fucking cares?
Gab sucks, and it's full of the type of insufferable underagefags and banterless cry babies who started flooding Sup Forums in 2016 during the election.
On top of all that, the fucking site is basically waving a giant red flag with "We're probably going to get hacked and accidentally let a bunch of Russians steal all your details."
It's probably best if they just let that fucking landfill of a website die before they inevitably fuck up, which they'll probably end up doing before 2018.

You make alot of assumptions user

this shit is crazy and the only people on the left I see saying it is wrong are comedians

>business owners should be able to deny gays and minorities service
>alt-righters denied service
>b-but it shouldnt apply to us!

>one side forced to serve the other
>other side allowed to deny service to other

ok, so where will this all end up user??? One side has used this argument to deny a service to one group of people which then invites retaliation or makes it legitimate to do so likewise to their opponents, where will this end up???

Not if the board owner/domain registrar say it isnt a white supremacist safe space. Then youre royally screwed, my dear virginlord

here, have some gold user

Thats whats happening here. The domain registrar is denying his services. So defend it then or be a mega hypocrite piece of shit. Embrace it.

Why don't people just use alternate resolver like opennic? Or namecoin?

BTFO

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

PEPE GOES DOWN TO GOOGLE
KEKISTANIS MAD

POLTARDS ARE FULL OF EVIL

OHH OHHH

[verse 2]

DRUMPF IS SOON TO FALL

THE WORLD WILL KNOW THE HERO

OBAMA WILL RISE FROM ASH

AND CLAIM THE THRONE FROM EVIL

OHH OHH

You started this shit. If only youd be ok with gay cakes lmao eat the shit youve stewed.

Where is the next internet? A true platform of free speech. Any insight on any projects being worked on?

I never said that free speech wasn't restricted to the government. If you offer a service under the guise of free speech but don't actually provide free speech, you're not providing a free speech service. Plain and simple.

My point is Gab is lying about proving free speech - they don't!

There's nothing even special about this fat whale or her death. She's just a fat diabeetus that died of a heart attack while blocking a street. This is no different than what Andrew, ED, etc. has been doing for years. It's just the kikes are so butthurt about Trump and their collapsing media empire that they are throwing money everywhere they can to consolidate their existence. It won't work tho.

Change the domain registrar!

Is that domain registrar a government entity? No? Then eat shit they have the right to refuse you dolts. Hope the same happens to this site.

Denying service is one thing, hijacking domains and blackmailing 3rd parties is another, user.

Lmaooo

Good on the domain registrar then. Gab should move to i2p, Tor, or something else before they call themselves a free speech service.

It's all within the law. Dont like it? Mail the republican party. Call your representatives, call your president! You know they control the three branches of government, dont you?

JUST

Lol you are fucking idiot, you forget the last time someone denied service to gays were sued into Oblivion and lost everything.

You are mad. Stay mad. Cry mad and alone.

>There are no other websites on the internet boys, pack it in

ohhh, of course, and here we have the root cause of the problem, your typical petulant leftist scumbag, ky.

GAB AI

GOT

B
T
F
O

WHITE SUPREMAKEKS

B
T
F
O

NO MORE PLATFORM

FOR HATE

B
T
F
O

Boohoo kyskyskys grow the fuck up, manchild.

You effectively can't refuse service to anyone as a business without risking a discrimination lawsuit that will put you out of business, be consistent with your arguments.

Sure, you can go to stormfront...oh wait.

Whats with your flag,self-hating faggot?

>Bodybuilder dies of heartattack
>People blame it on steroids instantly
>Nobody cares, lol musclehead

>Fat woman dies of heartattack
>People blame it on diet instantly
>Pic related

This is such an insane overreach, this is even worse than the original shutdowns, things are just accelerating.

Thought i'd give you another image of this thing.. Before it dyed its hair green/whatever the fuck it is.

Who's the orc in the OP?

Mighty fucking coincidence.

Why don't we just start using IP addresses?
Even the normans might get on board with that remember when people used to actually remember phone numbers?
Pretty easy to bookmark a link once

People don't seem to understand this. The reason no hosts will take Daily stormer is because it will make them a massive target for attacks, and the few hosts who'd be more than happy to host it charge a lot for their services since protection doesn't come cheap.
If whoever agreed to the host's contract didn't read the agreement, they have no right to bitch about their host's demands.
With that being said, I'm fairly sure there's organized shilling going on for Gab.

What I truly wonder is how Sup Forums and infinitychan still haven't been shut down. Who the fuck cares about gab anyways?

Make an effort if you're going to troll anons, be funny or something.

You have to be 18 to use this site. Fuck off.

You can just add it to hosts file. But why not alternate resolvers?

Danny Devito

your reaction to my earlier post demonstrates why leftists are so hated. No evidence of any attempt to engage in any constructive conversation, except to smuggly point out that the other person they are talking to and who has a different opinion, is wrong, and deserves whatever is coming to them, you're the one that needs to grow up user.

So use TOR and drive more people out of the control of mega corporations and big daddy gov.

Oh my, responsible for a Jewish cemetery?
Trying to get as many NEETs on gab. Ai?
Wew.

You're right, if this site no longer allows certain speech then it will indeed turn into a safe space like the rest of the internet has. Not sure what kind of point you're trying to make here.

First, websites are often structured in a way where external DNS has to function for the site to work, although you can work around this. Second, some shit like email to a domain will not work at all without DNS working.

BABY GONNA CRY

BABY GONNA POUT

GAB AI JUST GOT BLOWN DOWN SOUTH

LETS ROCK

OH YEA BABY LETS ROCK

GAB AI'S GONE NOW THE WHITES GONNA SUCK THIS COCK!

YEA!!

Hosting a Tor server only accessible as a HS with user-generated content is asking for trouble.

Except it's the other way around but ok businesses should be able to deny service

Wait, isn't the app distributed?

Or am I thinking of something else

See
And
I suspect Gab is a honeypot.

This is the only interesting question ITT.

Turn them into public utilities.

That's better. Now you're rhyming.

If it was that easy to get rid of DNS people would have figured it out by now because it causes literally 1/3rds of all issues with websites and is a massive pain in the dick. Tor and its .onion addresses are the closest solution I know of, but sites resolve extremely slowly, bandwidth is low, and the entire TOR network could be brought to its knees by a decent sized DDOS.

Anglin's a mongoloid idiot. If he was smart he'd bring suit against the U.S. government transfer of ICANN which has resulted in his first amendment rights being violated. I don't even agree with those mongs and feel they are what holds back nationalism but their entitled to their rights and if they want to fight for them need to use all angles possible

It's not a honeypot you twat, why is it that any alternative to the mainstream is always seen as a PSYOP, most likely you're a leftist shill, there are bigger issues at stake here, such as a third party holding another party ramsom for content that is posted on their site.

Really bad idea.

It's not just domain names, you need DDOS protection, CDN and shit if you're going to run a platform that can scale, the days of hosting a site on a random computer are long gone.

And if they can blackmail your registrar, they could do the same for the SP that provides you with the IP addresses. No company is going to go through the PR nightmare of protecting people like the DS, Cloudflare did for a while until they got sick of it.
theregister.co.uk/2017/08/16/cloudflare_ceo_daily_stormer/

WHITE PPL JUST MAD AF THAT THEY GONNA BE A MINORITY STATISTICALLY WITHIN 10 YEARS

IM FINNA LOVE CALLING WHITE PEOPLE MINORITY HAHAHAHHAHA

HEY MINORITY HOWS IT HANGIN AHHAHAHAHA

FOR REAL THOUGH, IM REALLY GLAD GAB AI GOT BTFO, IT'S A GREAT STRIVE FOR PROGRESS. IF YOU PREACH HATE, THEN EXPECT HATE AND ZERO TO NO PLATFORM.

FIRST WE CLEARED FACEBOOK AND TWITTER OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND TROLLY RETARDS LIKE MILO

NOW WE TAKE DOWN WEBSITES LIKE GAB AND DAILY STORMER

NO MORE PLATFORM FOR U IDIOTS CRY NOW BYE BYE SAY BYE BYE!! *WAVES*

namecoin

for the purpose of containment. We are here, not fucking shit up everywhere.

Because of the nature of the board content is fleeting. Sup Forums can't really be forced to delete specific user content because it'll 404 by itself before anybody can complain.

>nigger master thesis
bix nood moffaka
das rite

Don't care about nazi larpers like anglin, they deserve to get banned from life

Yeah, but you're a pussy who doesn't have any principles.

now_the_boys_will_listen_to_me.png