Bullying is the ultimate redpill

And alpha as fuck, prove me wrong :

>Strengthen the boundaries of the social group
>Allow Alpha to show their superiority to female
>Show to female who is the weaker and not to breed to
>Female get wet and thirsty of dick
>Alpha male can go and rub his 8" dick in her face ( reminder : if you're not at least 7", you're a dicklet )
>Weakest men know they should not breed
>Commit suicide
>Clean his weak genetic from the gene pool
>Only tall and big buy reproduce
>Black men can't even compete

Daily reminder, if you do not look like the photo, you shouldn't breed

EARLY AND OFTEN

who dosen't love to show degenerates the fucking mirror?

Alphas don't need to harass betas who don't defy them. Doing it is the best way of having a coalition of betas bring you down, there's more of them than you, Zerg Rush effect.

I got bullied at school, and I loved it. Now I'm a red pilled trap

wew lad, this is a big one

aww don't be mean :(

Whats with newzealand and being gay?

It's a b8 alright

TRIGGERED

ready for the Fourth Reich-Around bic boi?

bullying is obviously a good thing for society as has proven by eliminating it

It's insecure and beta. Usually the weakest members of the group establish the hierarchy through bulling. The Alpha already knows who the alphas are.

Often this can cause the group the break up and get weaker.

why is fascism tolerated and encouraged on Sup Forums but a brief mention of bullying turns it into a sjw heaven?

are unironic polacks just bullied little white kids?

what if manlets unite and start stabing alphas in the necks

not you

The current millennial generation and their anti-bullying practices made the sjw left-controlled scum of today.
If it wasn't for over-protective parents and millennials, our country wouldn't be so fucked up right now.

Bullying encourage people to follow social and cultural norms, pic related, I also remember seeing sweds commit an hero after being bullied for not being mudslimes.

It is, if you're the one bullying that is. The recipients usually grow up complete faggots who hang themselves in their forties.

Was I the only one who after beating the crap out of the bully was called a sociopath while all the stacies nursed chads wounds?

The chads weren't ever fighters they were social bullies and whenever they were physically challenged they crumpled but they had enough social capital to bounce right back

Op that photo is clearly a faggot, can't breed from bum sex m80

Yes, you only have to looks good to women for being seen as a good person ...

If you're ugly/average/above average is a creep, psycho ...

In my experience, Chad is usually a pretty chill guy and easy to get along with. It's the Beta underneath Chad with crippling insecurity who gets beaten home or was raised by a single mother that needs to act out for attention. He can't shine without putting someone else down.

It would be perfect if it worked like this, except that and is closer to reality.

But bullying is usually committed by untermensch ogres who attack aryan pretty boys before they're grown enough to defend themselves

Is /r9k/ still posting non-political threads?

Damn, could have been waifuable.

You talk about being Natsoc or Fascist but can"t handle bullying ?

Spoken like a true beta turbovirgin loser.

I'm glad I got bullied when I was young. It means I can tell the difference between banter and things actually meant to make you feel bad. Also meant I dont act like a complete autist in public and I can get along with people normally.

Wrong.
The ultimate Alpha male should be able to create harmony in a group and be able to involve everyone, including the weaker ones.

Bullies are mostly beta cucks themselves because they take their frustration (probably because of sexual abuse or physical abuse at home) out on others to feel powerful instead of like a victim as they normally do.

Pic related. Must I say more?

I had a bigger penis than my bullies though user. Girls didn't want to fuck me or the bullies but instead wanted to fuck the well socially adjusted kids.

Is that even achievable natty?

But I don't you faggot. I mainly stick to /sg/ where there's discussion of politics. You and the larpers can fuck off back to your autist containment board

Not for you, inferior loser.

Even women bully you, just go.

What a joke, I'm contributing about the goodness of bullying R9k tier genetic and you call me a robot

>OP's pic
Being a faggot gym rat isn't alpha. It has nothing a man. Strengthen up with hard fucking work, outdoors, doing shit. Being a leader, being a role model, being a father, being a provider. Knowing how to fix shit, knowing how to cope with stress, keeping your head with shit hits the fan

That's fucking alpha.

I don't think bullying them will make it any better. The term you're looking for is banter, isn't it?

t. r9k neet
I don't even like dixies you dumb cunt.

Except you look like this

Both bullies and the bullied are socially retarded but bullying serves a useful role in society. It gives the people in a group somebody to look down on. It gives the bully a way to feel important and powerful. It helps enforce social norms. Imagine how annoying people would be if they were never tormented for being annoying.

People ITT need to watch MDE. EARLY AND OFTEN!

lmao

>implying bullying isnt the ultimate form of insecurity

stay mad you fucking fags, your dads beat you for a reason.

Is that your Grindr pic user?

>not being able to solo 20 betas at once
and you call yourself an alpha

MDE is the most autistic shit I've ever seen. Not sure how it passes for comedy. And you should be looking for the feeling of power by improving yourself instead of putting down others.
>Imagine how annoying people would be if they were never tormented for being annoying.
That's a different story. Annoying cunts need to be called out on their faggotry, as I'm doing with you.

All the big Muscle men in school were busy trying to buy alcohol and chicks.
The kids that bullied me were:
>That tall lanky white redneck that understands racing on public roads is a felony yet calls anyone who doesn't race him unamerican.
>That retarded spic, ya know that slightly fat stupid spic refers to everyone else as a fag, but humps other men in public.
>that one white kid that wanted to be IN with the cool latino gang, and was told to start fights with white kids by the fuckin cholos. Ya know human proxies.

cecked

Don't know Is probs from auckland.

No, they need to kill themselves. Natural selection.

>get shot because bullied someone
It goes both ways, in your quest to seem alpha you created your own genetical dead end.

> Bullying is the ultimate redpill
only if manlets do it with weapons
>Only tall and big guy reproduce
until manlets kill the tall and big when they're children
there's bullying and then there's DUDE 1v! ME FINAL DESTINATION SHIT

if people get to bully each other then people should get to ambush each other and kill rivals when they're kids
it's not natural selection if you still have unnatural laws

why can't i kill potential rivals when they're babies, why can't i shoot people

Who says you can't? Natural selection was stagnated by all the "progress" and it needs help these days. Look at all these fucking people. Just call yourself the cleaner of the gene pool, performing a public service.

Until you're not protected to say stupid shit, it's not a redpill. If I kick your ass, I'm guilty of a crime, regardless of how much a douche bag you are. You're not "Alpha" because you're a fucking shit talking punk. "Alphas" in Human society stick up for the under dog, because intelligence knows that superficial identities are just that, superficial.

PC bullies fight against true alphas and hide behind rule of law where it's safe. You're not a Chad, you're a weak fucking punk.An Alpha doesn't need your validation, or pain.

>I'm glad I got bullied
Good lil cucks

this

>be bullied
>beat the bully's fat ass
>go to principal and get told they're going to call the police if I do it again
>believe them(I was a kid, fuck you) and stop defending myself
>bullying gets worse

Fucking principal made my childhood hell.

>get bullied
>shoot bully

checked

men are weaklings because that is what they were raised to be.

Society should incourage masculinity in order to better compete with each other.

Bullying is done by weak and insecure people and creates hatred in the community. We should both be competitive in some aspects and cooperative in other aspects-

You're gay.

This is because you lack the values and encoragement that should exist in a family, your father should have talked to you and tell you that it was ok to hit the bully and defend yourself, and your family did not taught you openess towards them.

Aggression is part of our nature, is another tool we need to learn how to use it and manage it.