#PrayForRohingya

#PrayForRohingya

>Why Is this persecution only for Muslims? just being Muslim.!!

>Humanity dies in Myanmar ! !

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/10/myanmar-nine-police-killed-insurgents-bangladesh-border
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/10/myanmar-nine-police-killed-insurgents-bangladesh-border
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only good muslim is a dead muslim!

Fuck islam and its pedo followers..

Lmao, Gandhi memes from civilisation 5 was true!

theyre going to come to europe arent they

>Muslims slaughter people around the globe
>Are the most entitled, disrespectful, murderous people on the planet
>Cheer atrocities committed in their name
>So fucking awful that even Buddhists have had enough of your shit and expel you
>WAHHHH won't somebody please help us! WAHHHH!
Fuck you, muzzie cunts.

>to Germany

You fuckin know it, why else would the propaganda machine have picked it up so quickly.

Pics or vids of this ?

Buddhist are known to be so peaceful, imagine what the sandniggers had to do to piss them off.
MUZZIES
BE
GONE

Based buddists.

and the protest signs are in english too like here:
it should be in their native language or arabic so their muslim brothers can get the message. nahh they want europeans to get prepared for their arrival.

> religion of peace

You know your religion is bad when even the Buddhists are pissed at you.

The sad part is they won't get the irony.

They will become the jews of the 21st century. Beloning nowhere.Hated by everybody else. They kinda inflicted it on themself. But I still feel with the innocent.

You have to do some really bad shit to piss off Buddhists. It really says something about Muslims that they have angered one of the most forgiving and peaceful groups of people and spurred them into violent retaliation.

Niggers and Kebab must go. Deus Vult.

Daily reminder that there is no such thing as a "Rohingya" people. They are Bengali Muslims from neighbouring Bangladesh who illegally immigrated to Buddhist Myanmar and are trying to jihad-annex Rakhine state, like Muslim Albanians did to Serbian Kosovo.

This is another Soros disinfo campaign.

pretty much this because Buddhists are above all sensible just ask my thai gf(male)

jews have no real homeland though. these mudslims have a homeland, but because of liberal madness they will feel right at home in western europe.

>Forgetting Hindu ethnic cleansing in Pakistan
>Forgetting Kashmiri genocide of Hindus
>Forgetting the genocides under the Deccan Sultanates
>Forgetting the Bengali Hindu genocide
>Forgetting the indo-pakistani partition violence where muslims went in groups sacking Hindu and sikh villages
>Forgetting the massacred and destruction of Sikh, Hindu and Buddhist temple under Aurangzeb
>Forgetting the Hindu slaves who were killed after they finished building the Taj Mahal
>Forgetting the massive harems each Muslim king had in the Indian Subcontinent
>Forgetting Maldives only allows the citizenship if Muslims
>Forgetting you can't bring idols like a statue of Christ into Saudi Arabia
>Forgetting this list will go on for miles more
>Forgetting this list will expand for centuries to come

YES GOY. IT IS THE MUSLIM WHO IS THE VICTIM. ACCEPT THEM!

Based Burma.

Lovely to see your foster child all grown up and doing right.

found the malay

There are over 120 million Bengali Muslims. All of them can now claim to be "Rohingyas" from Myanmar and get refugee status in Europe.

imagine being so awful even Buddhists want to genocide you

I support this genocide the Muslims tried the usual rape gang/ crime/ holier then thou shit in Burma and the BUDDHIST fucking MONKS said fuck this shit. If only anyone in England had the same amount of balls as 5 foot monks.

Imagine being such a cunt that you piss off Buddhists.

>the reason this doesn't get much traction is the fact that buddhists do the whacking and leftists and progressives everywhere are confused

Well said brit bro..

Wheres all tbe mudslime condemnation when the muslims attack us europeans?

Lol nobody in SEA likes them.
Even the muslim countries leave them to die in the ocean

It is the will of Allah?
I don't understand the mental gymnastics of religious people.
> Time for re-incarnation goatfuckers

Kill all of them, nothing of value will be lost. :)

Very likely:

>Aung San Suu Kyi has blamed “terrorists” for “a huge iceberg of misinformation” about violence in western Myanmar that has forced more than 140,000 Rohingya refugees into neighbouring Bangladesh.

>The de-facto leader of Myanmar is under growing pressure to halt “clearance operations” by security forces in Rakhine state that the United Nations secretary-general has warned could verge on ethnic cleansing.

>A statement posted by Aung San Suu Kyi’s office to Facebook on Wednesday said she had spoken with Turkey’s president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan about the crisis that he has repeatedly called a “genocide”.
>She said the government “had already started defending all the people in Rakhine in the best way possible and expressed that there should be no misinformation to create trouble between the two countries”.

>She referred to “fake news photographs” posted on Twitter by Turkey’s deputy prime minister that purported to show dead Rohingya in Myanmar, but in fact were taken elsewhere

Hope they burn and kill all of them

I'm literally OK with Buddhists slaughtering Muslims.

Hopefully, this trend catches on in other places!

Why when no one cares about Christian genocides in the middle East?

I'm unironically a-ok with those peace loving monks slaughtering kebab

That and Malaysia.

Based Buddhists.

No one cares because it would shatter the narrative that only white people are evil and commit genocide and murder.

Only the ones that get away.
Buddhists may not turn to violence first, but hoooboy...When they DO get violent? Rest assured, most of these Muslims aren't getting out of that country in anything but a bodybag.

>The face of Buddhist TERROR
Top kek!

>invade country
>get killed
>muh genocide

Imagine if these was a Muslim nation called Misrael and Misrael declared war on Burma and sent soldiers to invade

Suddenly it wouldn't be ''genocide'' or whatever it would just be defeating your enemy invaders and sending them packing

People acting inside a religion and outside a state is an unthinkable idea to these people because they're weak and they don't understand religion as an identity the way jews and muslims see it, the way christians of older times used to.

>Bangladeshi muslims spill into Myanmar for decades illegally
>Breed like rabbits
>Start murdering and raping, forcing conversions
>Gets worse and worse until Muslims are straight up massacring villages in 2017
>Burmese fight back
>"MUH GENOCIDE!!!"
Fuck off.

Well the other 3 are doing terrible tbqh

There is legitimate cause behind this, which makes it all the more powerful. Know the facts

allready preparing my anus

Given all the atrocities and violence that muslims have committed worldwide, they are in no place to be complaining about sectarian violence.

>The de-facto leader of Myanmar is under growing pressure to halt “clearance operations” by security forces in Rakhine state that the United Nations secretary-general has warned could verge on ethnic cleansing.

Wait, so the muslims could try and ethnically cleanse the buddhists but the buddhists can't fight back? This is like kosovo all over again, the muslims start shit, christians get ready to fight and the UN comes in with the US as it's attack dog to cleanse the christians. The fuck? Although this probably won't work this time, we don't have a dem president anymore.

>other 3
Nigga we have more than 3 foster children.

You're shitting right? Leftists HATE asians who are peaceful, this is just another excuse to mobilize against them (in the name of the most violent religion known to man no less)

This is like Camp of the saints, now even the cuck pope is praying for them, just wait until a peace and love flotilla like in the novel descends to europe

Former Raj states.

were they praying after muslims killed innocent people in europe?
no, they were shouting allah akbar
now they die and we will laugh, compassion works both ways

#Prey4MoreDeadMuslims

Do you have any sources I could use in debates for Muslims in Myanmar massacring villages
Tbh the killings started well before 2017 so that sounds just like retaliation

>draw muslims as women and children being prosecuted
>Make Buddhists hold SCIMITARS A MIDDLE EASTERN WEAPON as the oppressors

AHAHAHA
WHAT THE FUCK?!

I hope the based buda jedis fucking genocide all of the fucking stinking muslim pigs

The other 3 (from the Indian subcontinent)

I would care, if it wasn't for Islam killing EVERYONE THEY ENCOUNTER. Buddhists aint about to let that happen. Islam can NEVER be a victim as long as they kill so much in their own lands.

what a lazy fucking drawing
the monks are just ctrl+v'd three times, so are some of the victims, and the artist even stole other people's art where some of the artstyle clashes, he even used someone else's drawing of turkey beach boy for fuck's sake

this looks like it was made in 15 minutes and the artist had the gall to sign it, what a cunt

When you foster a bunch of backward poo in loos, one success in four is a shining achievement.

They are learning the "Accuse your enemies of what you do and are" technique from their Jewish enablers.

>try to take over ANOTHER Buddhist country
>out of all people, BUDDHIST MONKS are retaliating
I don't know how you can look at this and possibly think the Muslims didn't deserve it

I was thinking the exact same thing.

There are already enough problems in this world. Why not just go on there little jihadi rant for a bit.

Audibly kekd

I hope this snowball effects everywhere in the world.
Muzzies were too cocky as usual.
Get wrecked.
Please make it over here.

the actual question is
>how can muslims fuck up so hard that they get pacifist buddhists to chimp out so hard that they want to kill muslims on sight?

Remember guys
#NOTALLBUDDHISTS

Well, let's hope it won't turn into Yugoslavia 2, but I have this feeling of dejà-vu too.

Media are already shilling for them judging from OP's pics. Myself, I took the article excerpt from the Guardian, and the next article was : "Take away Aung San Suu Kyi’s Nobel peace prize. She no longer deserves it"

It's fucking ridiculous because all this shit started precisely because some Islamist attacked a Myanmar military outpost. All the news outlet don't even mention it except for NPR who only briefly say it.

I find it telling that Muslims are such a pain in the ass that even ultra-peaceful, pacifist Buddhist monks are so sick of their shit that they've started kicking them out of the country, you know you're a piece of shit when even the most peaceful men on earth start persecuting you

#NotAllBuddhists. #Part&Parcel.

RADICAL BUDDHIST

Does this mean we can go to this backwater hellhole and defend Buddhists with force? Do Buddhists pay mercenaries?

I pray thew Buddhists remove Kebab

Tbh we don't know if the Rohingyas tried to kill any Buddhists

>implying the rest of the world buries its head in the sand and isn't actively celebrating this
literally kys

from my understanding it takes a fucking lot to piss of a Buddhist monk and drive him to violence so i would like to hear their side of the issue before letting in anymore Islamic Asians

Muslims tried to genocide them before as they usually do now that they get it back at them i should pretend outrage like you do?!
LOL keep dreaming

wow that is impressive

first time i see muslims getting killed by non-muslims rather than the opposite

and now muslims are crying ? lmao when non-muslims are enslaved in Qatar and burned in saudi arabia we didnt hear u, the wheel of fortune turns

Knowing muslims, they most likely had it coming

See, this is what happens when Muds get all uppity throughout the world. They see Muds getting subhuman in the West, the rest of the world goes out to make sure that didn't happen to them, by killing every Mud they see.

They brought it on themselves. Tell your fellow subhuman Muds all over the world to behave or this is the logical outcome. Resist and it gets worse.

i'm just glad someone is finally massacring these "people"

What fucking planets are those in the background? Jesus this artist is shit. can't even try to get the map right

They succeded:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/10/myanmar-nine-police-killed-insurgents-bangladesh-border

Archive time
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/10/myanmar-nine-police-killed-insurgents-bangladesh-border

This makes me smile audibly