This woman

On her book:

Clinton uses the memoir to offer a character assessment of Putin, who she claims doesn't respect women, carried a "personal vendetta" toward her, and held a "deep resentment" against the United States.
"I never imagined that he would have the audacity to launch a massive covert attack against our own democracy, right under our noses -- and that he'd get away with it," she wrote.
Make no mistake Americans, you dodged a bullet in 2016, but if she wins 2020 shes hellbent on starting a war with Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewatcherfiles.com/mindcontrol-choosingthevictim.html
washingtonexaminer.com/how-do-you-say-whoops-in-russian-podesta-group-retroactively-files-more-doj-disclosures-for-pro-putin-work/article/2632538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'd imagine she never thought for a second that today she'd be riding around blue states shilling a book titled "what happened"
it's actually fucking hilarious and couldn't happen to a more deserving person

A ruski in Netherlands, what do you know.

She's right about Putin and Russia. She's not running again though. Just trying to plug her book.

yeah, Id consider wasting my one time shot of time travel to go back to summer 2016 and tell her: ''Listen up old cunt, im from the future. You're gonna lose and blame everybody but your incompetent self''

>She's right about Putin and Russia.
And you "know this" how?

Are you an expert? Phd in Russian studies? Lived in Russia for 27 years and was a member of Commintern? You know Putin personally?

Or do you watch cnn and worship anderson poop chute shooter.

hillary 2020 now that is funny.

William Jennings Bryan she's not.

>a massive covert attack against our own democracy,

She still thinks democracy means 'DNC collusion and corrupt dealings with media'.

What a loon.

She is a terrible loser. Blame yourself stupid demonic bitch.

We can't let Putin have the nuclear codes

Im Dutch ya moron, and wise enough to know that war with the Russians on our soil over some ill-founded personal vendetta is something only a woman would do
>you fell for the meme. Thinking Russian ''haxors'' and ''trolls'' could influence a most advanced nation of 300 million people in 2016 is delusional. If you believe otherwise, show some fucking proof

yes
but maybe the best part is that you know when she says the title of the book in her own head, she says it with a question mark

She's a fucking lunatic.

It's always

>da ebil Menz

>hillary 2020 now that is funny.
dont underestimate how shameful this defeat was for them. And women handle shame very badly. Shes gonna double down, mark my words

Im never with Herpes Hillary

You're wrong on many levels
>Putin Russia deepstate attack..
evidence where?
>Not running.
She's got a Twitter for her bid for NYC mayor..

She's asking to be in charge of a city.. and shes unaware of what classified means..

Does Brock pay enough to lie to yourself?

she will really get btfo this time. if shes silly enough to run again.

>Double down is putting it nicely.

She is done.

Lying Occultist Witch Lies To You: The Book

>Promise to go to war with Russia because your terrorist puppet cell is getting wiped out by them
>Russian leader doesn't like you

IMAGINE MY SHAWK

Holy fuck this made me laugh

>massive covert attack
>the only "hacking" was the release of DNC emails that proved corruption
>they got away with it
It must be exhausting to lie constantly like that

I don't think even the Dems are retarded enough to let her compete a third time.

She is personally responsible for the US overstepping its UNSC mandate in Lybia. Also behaving two faced, offering a ''reset button'' to Putin on relations while shilling with Obama for military buildup in Eastern Europe and a missile defense shield ''against the Iranians'' Thats what made Putin an adversary to her. Nobody in the dishonest media ever talks about these things while Putin himself has made it clear many times.

I don't think she's gonna run again but if she does it will be the most hilarious shit. She'll be completely mentally unstable and flip her shit at the tiniest suggestion that she might lose this one, too.

So because Putin didn't like Hilary that means he's sexist towards women? Why do women think this way? If someone didn't like me I would imagine it's because of my character not gender.

And I never imagined she would have destabilized several Mideast nations and get away with it, but that's the way things are.

well its either her or Michelle 'Michael' Obama. Since shes much deeper in the deep state and has a personal vendetta my money is on her.

Why isn't she in jail, lads?

She's American, Rich, and connected. She's above jail.

Does Putin's resentment towards the U.S. run as deep as hers?

>Shes gonna double down, mark my words
It's too late. She lost twice. In major defeats. Completely misjudged errything. She can't even pull off a book that anyone would give a shit about.

>She can't even pull off a book that anyone would give a shit about.

He says in the thread talking about Hillary Clintons book.

should have trusted more in the Algorithm.

the biggest game that the DNC plays is spewing harsh words for a leader/country while truthfully coddling their testicles and in bed with them
fuck the left. this woman will burn in fucking hell

/SG/ IS GONNA FREAK

lol she literally kills babies and drinks their blood

>Meme flag

Hillary's brand reminds me of Burger King's struggles and massive failures in advertising.
Just about everything Hillary says is awkward, off-putting or socially/politically inept.

Youtube is full of embarrassingly cringe worthy examples of Hillary trying to be hip or cool.

Does it talk about Donna brazille?
I want the chapter about cheating in the debate against sanders

Lel, this is also not so subtly blaming Trumps ''Algorithm'' for her loss. It really will never penetrate her thick skull that an overwhelming amount of people in the US and across the world DO NOT TRUST HER
No algorithms needed

Well, in that case I'll fight for Russia then. If she comes to power, I refuse to live tin the dystopian wasteland she creates.

Time to get CHEEKI BREEKI!

you fucking doctored that shit there is NO WAY someone could write that and believe it isnt comedy...if that really is in the book oh my god she's insane

What's funny is she's in a similar position to Trump for the next election. She's the most well recognized name and face associated with the democrat party, and if she wanted to she could run on independent and damn them to a guaranteed loss next time. I'd love to see a 4 way between independents Clinton and Trump and establishments Warren and McCain's corpse.

Mook didn't tell Hillary that the algo also said that a majority of voters think Hillary is a diaper wearing compulsive lying sack of poop.

>a^2+b^2=x

>I never imagined that he would have the audacity to launch a massive covert attack against our own democracy, right under our noses
And that is why she'd make a terrible president
She would never suspect russia, or iran, or north korea of ever having the gaul to interfere with her plans

The fuck, this crazy cunt is totally insane...we seriously dodged a bullet.

and yet they never did. They just watched from afar at the shitshow that was the election. She had a real chance to win, do you think the Russians would risk it sabotaging the election having as mortal enemy with a bone to pick in the white house? They made it no secret they prefered Trump but only because he said he thought it would be nice to get along with the Russians

>hillary 2020
I don't think the DNC is that suicidal.
But then again..

Are you retarded enough to think Hillary shot a man dressed as a cowboy in front of a live crowd?

there are three kinds of people:
Those who make things happen
Those who watch things happen
And those who wonder "What happened?"

Just realized it's almost the one year anniversary of her being thrown into a van like a side of beef.

That was the best. I wonder how she recounts that.

he will hack them right out of your hands

clinton garmonbozia is the sweetest there is

Nah, she is already a victim of a the Assad-must-go curse. She has no power. Deir ez-Zor is free. SAA making massive gainz.
She is no threat.

>he doesn't respect women
Who fucking cares? Fucking virtue signaling loser.

>if she wins 2020
she could run against satan's jesus killing platform and lose

are you retarded enough to not see what she is implying here?

>"I never imagined that he would have the audacity to launch a massive covert attack against our own democracy, right under our noses--"
The fucking hypocrisy. She should take her illegal immigrant voters and GO.

>She had a real chance to win...
This. She did. It would have been laughably easy, too. All she had to do was...

GET OFF HER FAT ASS AND CAMPAIGN MORE THAN TRUMP.

Guess she didn't want it.

Why couldn't obama protect us from Russia?

They did their usual astroturf bullshit. They have largely succeeded by utilizing the left towards communism, undermining American traditions and values. That is far more damaging than telling the truth.

Naw, she won't run again. She failed. She is done. The powers that be wouldn't bet on a this losing hand AGAIN. The only possible reason to run her would be to have a repeat of the last election cycle, to truly freak people out. She isn't electable though and that has been proven multiple times.

She thought it was going to be handed to her. Thank God.

CLAIM YOUR RIGHTS
AS THE GOD-EMPRESS OF HUMANITY
YOUR IMMORTALITY AWAITS CLINTON

Meanwhile Hillary is the biggest CIA nigger there is.

This is the kind of shit she does:

thewatcherfiles.com/mindcontrol-choosingthevictim.html

>Clingong describes Putin as a PoS asshole biggot
>Sells him uranium

still amazing that she'd get so much votes despite obviously rigging the primaries.
leftist fell for the good old projection technique. She just said ''muh Donald is against democracy'' and the media let it go.

Like it matters. Trump and Putin are the worst. Notice how when Putin replies to America, he never directly refers to Trump, the reverse is the same. Russia supports the Houla massacre, the annexation of Ukraine and once we give them both, they'll push their agenda in Venezuela.

I'm not saying we should hate Russia or love them, but if our country is dragging the feet of the president to condemn Russia and apply sanctions on them, something isn't quite right. Russia aids North Korea who is, despite our politeness, threatening Japan and South Korea, our soldiers stationed there, and Guam. Russia sells planes, parts, and conducts joint operations with Iran, another beauty of embassy stormers, human rights abusers, and missile testers.

The three are threatened and rightly so. They hold disdain for the US and that won't change until their leaders die off. Russia is at the head of this horde, composed of thuggish Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, Syria, and NK and it enjoys causing mischief to disrupt the lives of the west.

I would argue that yes, her getting out there and campaigning would have helped her chances. She was highly disliked even as first lady because sge acted more like a politician rather than a president's wife. That, and a ton of people remember what Bill did in office regarding NAFTA and his repealing of the Glass-Steagall act leading to the 2008 economic crisis/mass unemployment. The entire Clinton brand is a tainted one.

what are you even talking about? Do you have any proof of this? The Russians are far less willing to meddle in American affairs than your poisonous MSM is telling you: for the simple reason they do not want it to be done back to them.
>utilizing the left towards communism
>undermining American traditions and values
>Russians

there sure a forces at work doing those things but its not the Russians friend-o

She couldn't because she was sick and not fit for presidency.

Well the republicans "collude" with Fox and Breitbart to an extent.

Billary Cringeton

such a liar. she and her entire crew worked directly with pootie to get paid and elected. that's the joke. they failed. hope her brain tumor explodes.

>And women handle shame very badly.
Women? didn't one of your neighbors invade you and all of Europe out of shame for losing the first world war? Men handle it much worse.

washingtonexaminer.com/how-do-you-say-whoops-in-russian-podesta-group-retroactively-files-more-doj-disclosures-for-pro-putin-work/article/2632538

>im in total denial
What went wrong
>it wasnt me
Big bad men
>must have been
Bernie sabotaged me
>no its russia
No its bernia
>no its white ppl
No just alt right
>no its frogs
Id be a great leader
>trumps corrupt and cant be trusted
Im not
>grab em by the pusi what a monster
Idgaf if my husband is a rapist

Shes either completely bashit insane or completely fucking senile or both

Anyone got any Hillpepes left? They were pretty funny.

>thuggish horde
You mean Saudie Arabia, Israel and the global kike agenda? Now for that horde theres actual proof of distrubting and threatening the West.
Israel: Samsom option
Saudie Arabia: financing mosques and the spread of Islam all over Europe, financing wahabism terror all over the Middle East
Global kike agenda: fill west with migrants, dilute and destroy western tradition and identity, set people up against each other

S E E T H I N G

C'mon, dude. You think things being the way today are organic? The left is a subversive ideology largely planted by foreign governments to destabilize the west, latched onto by the weak and degenerate. Much better than bombs.

Henlo black woman, hows the victimhood feeling today?
>being this ill-informed about why the Germans blitzkrieged Western Europe ''muh shame''

Why else would you dislike hillary ? She's such a great person. Fucking sexists

Hillary is the ultra-mega-jew.

Everyone hates her, everyone has a vendetta against her, but clearly she has never done anything wrong, so it's the rest of the world that has a problem.

She's perfect.

It was the Soviets at one point in history though

>and the global kike agenda
See, this is the poison that ruins the right. You casually lambasting and drawing up antisemitism and then you say it's just a joke but these jokesters somehow manage to gather in Charlottesville chanting Nazi slogans.

The right is mostly about small government and capitalism, not this racist BS you spew.

Nice strawman. It doesn't take away from the the intervention Russia and Iran have sown. Why you criticize Israel, one of the few countries in the middle east that allows you to own firearms, wear a bikini, and drink alcoholic beverages is beyond me. If Israel cared so much for land, they wouldn't have given the Sinai peninsula back to Egypt. Also they tried to give the Golan heights back to Syria but Syria didn't accept the terms (which meant that Syria couldn't attack them anymore).

Men become violent when shamed, which is why your country was invaded by the Nazis.

that is a graph of a^(-x), not a^x

Its obvious satire you stupid faggot

>The left is a subversive ideology largely planted by foreign governments to destabilize the west
you obviously have no idea how the international world actually works. If by foreign government you mean elite kikes with an agenda you could be on to something, but its hard to prove. The retarded left has been in our midst for a century, all throughout the cold war, the first and second world war. Putin planting this ''left'' with ''da haxxors and trolls'' would be funny if it wasnt so dumb

fpbp

>The right is mostly about small government and capitalism
No, that's what conservatives are about and they have conserved absolutely nothing, not even women's bathrooms. While constantly shouting about gassing kikes in public is not constructive, it's impossible to fully understand what ails western civilization without considering Jewish influence and power. I recommend read the Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald.

Its not a joke you imbicile. Im dead serious. There is a huge effort by these people to undermine western hegemony and it has been going on for a century only interrupted a little by the cold war (which was a conflict between two subgroups of kikes battling it out)
>Men become violent when shamed, which is why your country was invaded by the Nazis
Nice new theory about the second world war you have here Shaniqua, have you proposed it to a history journal already?

Also the Netherlands were invaded as part of a military operation to knock out the allied armies, not because of anything related to toxic masculinity or any other feminist buzzword.