Aus/pol/ Cunt Edition

>Prime Minister's meeting with Clinton Pryor, who walked to Canberra from Perth, turns to chaos
archive.is/CZRFP

>Tasmanian tiger: Trio release footage they claim is sighting of thylacine
archive.is/hxbjf

>Home loan warning: Reserve Bank is giving the mortgage stressed a lifeline, don't waste it
archive.is/NqtML

>Energy prices would rise in $50 million plan to combat power shortages, regulator says
archive.is/ydLul

>SSM: Commonwealth lawyers tell High Court same-sex marriage survey was unforeseen and urgent
archive.is/Copw7

>Death of 5yo boy hours after leaving emergency department sparks investigation
archive.is/Gy3zT

>Yarra Council meeting interrupted by far-right group protesting against Australia Day changes
archive.is/xU2pZ

>Drinking water repeatedly contaminated with pathogens in rural NSW towns
archive.is/B5GsL

>Canberra aggravated robberies jump more than 60 per cent in one year
archive.is/Ggkvx

>Issuing new loans against unrealised capital gains has created an Australian ‘house of cards’
archive.is/a6XYm

>Aldi shopper slams the discount retailer for stocking popular children’s book The Boy in a Dress
archive.is/ymfhY

>Dick Smith to pay for attack ads targeting ABC alleged bias
archive.is/acMLi

>Manus Island detainees claim $70 million settlement is not enough
archive.is/RR5qN

>Manslaughter charge for Chinese woman in fatal salon ‘boob job’
archive.is/lF3SV

>Two men found guilty over death, sex assault of Lynette Daley on NSW beach
archive.is/SjiiM

>Driver flees after striking police officer in hit and run in Sydney
archive.is/cqAAj

>Vulnerable workers bill passed with some compromise
archive.is/kLSFR

>Hanson claims credit for Nationals burqa debate
archive.is/ks9Bv

>War on cash the ‘biggest threat’ to our liberty
archive.is/WjG4P

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTmjB4YpVqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cunt's fucked

nice news aggregator you fucking faggot

didn't know yellow fever made you stupid

You think if anyone had the funding to stamp out a bunch of firearms and drop them everywhere like what the US did with their "liberator" pistols

>Ausfags think they can annex us with this
prime wew

>But if you are prepping I think 308 would be a good round to stock up on.
Wouldn't there be more of a chance for rifles being in .308?

It's on the SSAA website mate. .243 is the most popular caliber in the country and is thus our logical SHTF caliber.
(Except for QLD where every cunt and his dog has a 30-30)

I know we had bikies getting guys to make backyard SMG's

>aussie hours
>12am-7am

we just need to promise you guys all a sheep each if you become a state

I see, I didn't check the stats.

It's hilarious that despite all their fucking anti-gun talk our rich boomer rulers are keeping their guns and guards.

We're planing on mounting her to an ICBM and dropping her from space directly over NZ, the impact will wipe you off the map.

She could eat your entire country, m8

Funny how the libshits love quoting Orwell but pass over his statement on guns in every home being a sign of a working democracy. Anyway, night all. I have to get up early tomorrow to go shooting as it happens.

Australia is so fucked right now. And all thr normies are just walking around with their phones blind as a bat.

People here don't really shoot .308 because its too expensive.
They would shoot .223 but tend to buy buy .243 and 22-250 instead because of the additional range.

beddy byes
youtube.com/watch?v=cTmjB4YpVqk

If you go far enough to the left, you will realise that the people need guns.

Noighty noight cobba.

What does aus/pol/ think of Perth?

Dunno, never been there.

Forgot to remove meme flag.

don't all the shops close at 6pm or something. I dunno

Heaven on earth.

Night lads.

may you have a wet dream lad

Are wet dreams degenerate?

Feminist in charge of military, standards drop like a stone, total freeze on male recruitment..
Did anyone check if this bitch is a dual citizen because she is basically an enemy agent at this point lol

>We're planing on mounting her to an ICBM

Isn't she more of a MOAB than an ICBM?

>Reserve Bank is giving the mortgage stressed a lifeline, don't waste it
>Energy prices would rise in $50 million plan to combat power shortages, regulator says

why is everything so fucked

And so the point in time when the collapse of the Australian military will be easily recorded in future history books.

We be fucked now.

The ride is over for Australia. Suffering and hardship ahead m80

no last time I had one I didn't wank for like 2 weeks because I was just too busy

>be blessed with some of the largest reserves of energy sources in the entire world
>have the highest energy prices in the world, eastern states could see blackouts this summer.
our government should be lined up against the wall and shot for how poorly they've run the country.

The average Australian normie has a 'digger worship' mentality. The politicians are clever and turn this into support for civic nationalism.

>it's reasonable to expect that if the economy keeps improving interest rates will at some point rise by 2 percentage points to that neutral rate of 3.5 per cent.
>If you have the average home loan of $489,000, that's an extra $815 a month.
>If you live in Sydney, with the average Sydney loan of $600,000, that will be $1,000 a month.
>Once rates start rising, though, unless something goes radically wrong, they won't stop at the neutral rate.
>If the peak of the next rate rising cycle was, say, 5.5 per cent, the household with the national average loan would be forking out an extra $1,630 a month on their current payments.
>That's $2,000 a month extra for the average Sydney loan.

does it have to be this hard?

i blame the greens.

s/Australia/The West

Because we're in the endgame stretch of the behavioural sink. The second death approaches.

grep to the rescue.

In the olden days everyone knew politicians were a bunch of grubs / scumbags.
But somehow every boomer idiot started thinking liberal vs labor was a big deal.

all they care about is getting their piece of the pie too. Boomers are fucking dumb cunts who had it too good for too long. They have no problem fucking their children over to keep living the high life

>i blame the greens.
Blame all the parties. The renewable energy target was introduced under gungrabber's watch

I blame the ABC brainwashing us all at an early age that the government/publicservice fixes everything and is always correct, ensuring more ties are given to them all.

Howard came out after saying he wanted to do Nuclear but it was political suicide. The guy is a massive cunt

Howard was such a cunt.

no, i just blame the greens. they've fucked up this country.

Just saw an aca segment on a pack of nigs jumping a random little autist in sydney, got me itching for a race war, fug I'm off to the gym and get ridda this pent up rage

The greens have done fuck all but whinge and whine tbqh, Liberal and Labor have fucked this country.

i have an anal fetish. that will
be all.

I blame the greens simply because they're fucked

they never even addressed the fact that it was niggers that did it

liberal is just a kike party, and labor is just an overflow party for the moderate greens politicians.

The thing with the Greens is they have never really had any power. Swing voters started voting for them because they were sick of Lib Lab and saw them as an alternative. They never looked at what they were really about. All this did was make the two major parties trying to adopt some of Greens policies to try and get voters back on side. Then people just started voting for meme parties

>government/public service fixes everything and is always correct
Well boomers destroyed the family unit so .gov nanny state has to be right doesn't it?
I think a lot of boomers know they are idiots so they want the government to run their lives for them.

>you archived all that shit
getting over it yet?

Who will save this country?
Cory?
Who else do we have?

Anyone /gong/ here?
We've got a council election this saturday
I don't know why I should give a fuck
is there anything wrong with gordon bradbery?

I just vote for the most autistic looking person in every council elections

Pauline Hanson but she 'doesn't speak well' so boomers have given us the instruction to wait 20 more years till someone better comes along.

How the fuck can you vote for everyone?

Cory is just your run of the mill neoliberal cuckesrvative.

The real red pill is that no one can save this country.

I did it at like 4:30pm. Not that hard just answer some emails and shit while it gets archived. Check what torrents I want to download. Only took about 15mins

>run of the mill neoliberal cuckesrvative
You mean like the entire liberal party?
Choc full of boomers trying eager to sell the country for monies, they just want their slice of the pie.

Their influence over a vocal minority is irritating, and in the past, surprisingly in SA, the Greens have fucked us over. I've said in some past threads how they're the reason Adelaide's highways didn't get developed in the 70s like every other major Australian city because of the Greens protesting.
Their bitching about nuclear waste nearly cost this state a fuckload of money, thankfully the government got rid of the vote about it because they realised the people misunderstood what was actually happening becaue of the Greens.

Vote YES you pack of cucked out cunts

i'll vote yes when it's a vote to kill all poofs

Vote labor cunts
Muslims and lessos rule the world

Australia is a fucking joke.

What s the point in voting when they teach transgenderism at kinder anyway?
How dose voting YES or NO change whats occurring IRL?

Bill Shorten for PM
When only a cunt will do.

We need our own equivalent of Lord Buckethead as a running candidate, like they have in UK.

are you the type of cunt that would not vote an then complain when Trump wins

We need a REAL cunt for PM

that's what a poofs butt looks like after the big black cock

And how has trump stopped the white demographic decline?
Some of us no longer think this will be solved politically.

Yes. We know.

Only if later we have a referendum so I can marry my future robots waifu AUTOBLOW2000

my comment had nothing to do with what Trump is doing. It was men't to point out that if your don't vote for something you don't want to happen then your don't have a leg to stand on. Yeah it might be a meme vote that will never do anything but you are saying something with your vote. I never vote for any major party because I hope that by voting for a minor on that represents my views it might be sending a message

Hey blue, what have you got to say.....

Lived in Sydney for 20 years...full of chinks and lebos...never going back!

I love the classics.....

I'm sorry. I'm not invested in this society anymore.

yeah fine with that mate, just no whinging later when poofs can get married

Time for a real politician to step in.....

I wont. Just don't ever draft my ass to defend this place or I'll kill you.

if the draft ever comes back just claim your a transgender so you can dodge it

The window of opportunity to save this country from cultural Marxism and erosion by mass immigration closed around the turn of the millennium. Doing anything (politically/democratically) now is like trying to brake a rollercoaster just after the hump.

The plane, the plane
Oh shut up Tattoo

join willingly to kill chinks and gooks

They'll still conscript you to meet diversity quotas.

I plan on blowing some things up (sabotaging what I can) before feeling to Cascadia.
Hopefully by the time Australia goes down the USA will already be burning and I can join the organized whites there.
The whites here are too stupid to organize and will probably just be drafted to fight some random kike war to keep them under control.

We need a tranny for PM
Why not, NZ had one.

This cuck could have made a great PM. Just ask him.....

>Australian made
>Get conquered by China
You could have been anime, you could have been Japan.
no loli for you gaijin, only fried rice

Is anyone else a member of Cory Bernardi's Australian Conservatives Support Group on facebook? An admin changed the name to 'Australian Conservatives Support Group' and then archived the group so that we can no longer post in it.

you cunt's did the same thing to the US and it didn't work out good for you in the end. China will fail because the Jews want them to

Sounds like another SA electrical problem.

except it would be the lights are off and someones home

>Goybook
>Cuckservative support group
Jesus what do you talk about; how to fake a smile white taking lefty cultural pozz?