RAPTURE IMMINENT

The solar eclipse was on the 21st, Hurricane Harvey arrived on the 25th and started flooding on the 26th

Luke 21:25-26
>25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.
>26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EbFNmP9AmI
youtube.com/watch?v=4Dvf7QZmw88
unsealed.org/2017/08/conservative-scholars-agree-male-child.html
pre-trib.org/articles/view/matthew-2431-rapture-or-second-coming
carm.org/rapture-biblical
biblegateway.com/verse/en/Matthew 24:8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fugg

Shit I've never made any friends or loved anyone. How much time do we have left?

100 to 300 thousand years.

One more week

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars

Sept 23

I'm strapped in!!!

So?

We'll have many more signs,
It's been the last days since Joseph Smith was called to restore the gospel. Rest assured it'll come when you least expect it. The fact you're expecting it shows its a nothing burger.

>woman
>claiming the gender of a god
Wow how racist

buckle up bahkaruus!!

we´re in for the semifinal happenings of ALL HAPPENINGS TO COME TO PASS!!!! MY BODY IS EUPHORIC

ive also been puking up stomach acid daily since sept 1st.
it sucks ass but everynight i dream of supernatural shit and disasters.

Thats allegory. The woman refers to the christian church.

NO.SUCH.THING.AS.A.RAPTURE.
We all face the final test

>for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
oh shit, it's the first hurricane ever in the history of hurricanes

Gas the Reptilians, Species War Now!

I've been here for awhile and have never seen this flag....is this a rare?

Yeah, people usually dissapear from there.

>Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

So next up is meteors and then is the second comming

door to heaven appears

youtube.com/watch?v=3EbFNmP9AmI

My prediction (guess) for the great end tiem calamity is a Meteor hitting earth causing earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes

Where have we seen mass fainting? Looks like the second part of your prophecy didn't happen.

trumpet sounds from Sky in Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=4Dvf7QZmw88

>"what is coming "
>"the heavenly bodies WILL be shaken"

But its her child what gets caught up raptured

>5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

I sure hope so.

Missiles coming soon.

Indeed. It's happened before and it will again.

Stomach ulcers are not a sign from God. It's a sign to see a doctor hans

So stupid, high density of pollution and lights around building creat this because lights toward the sky.building top fit perfectly.

pls no doomsday pls no doomsday

Im finally moving next month and getting a better life after all these miserable 10 years

> 26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

its still comming when meteors hit earth is the last phase before the second comming

ITS HAPPENING

That chance ended the day we developed nuclear bombs

Viking larping Persians.

Wake me up inside
Wake me up inside
Save me
Call my name and save me from the dark

Bring me to life
Bring me to life

there will be no pre-trib rapture

This!
More people need to realise this.

This

Matthew 24:29 is talking about his second coming when he gathers the people who got saved during the tribulation period. its not talking about the rapture.

it says here the rapture happens when nothing is going and people are eating and drinking and marrying

Matthew 24:37-42
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 3:10
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Scholars from hundreds of years ago agree that the man child from Rev 12:5 is the church. Not Jesus because Jesus was not escaping a dragon when he ascended

Revelation 12:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

unsealed.org/2017/08/conservative-scholars-agree-male-child.html

The remaining ones are the lords return and the faithful go to heaven then.

It refers to Virgo and the alignment on Sept 23

read this anons

not much time left

the ones being taken are the ones being raptured out

lot is the one taken out here.

god isnt taking the unbelievers. they get destroyed and left

luke 17:28-30
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

>Mormon
You should have learned your lesson when we strung up your smug polygamist con-man-in-chief. Smith was a false prophet who has likely doomed entire generations of children to Hell. Jesus is the only way.

>t. Missouri

Once again that is the lords return, not some secret rapture before the tribulation.

God has taken peoole up before. Should read the Bible.

no

Rapture is taking place now. I am walking earth. I'll give you all a free rapture.

I am such a shifty messiah I am rapture g the wicked as well so for some this may be a free pass out of hell.

Inb4 larp. Get rekt.

>not light on low clouds from the building directly below it and in the exact same shape

Why is trying to read the bible so hard? I literally struggle like a retard
Does anyone else have the same issue or have I just fried my brain?

is the rapture and mattehew 24:29 is the second coming

the passage contains two seperate events

this link you quoted

is a pre tribulation website that agrees with me

>It is quite clear that since the church is not mentioned in Matthew 24, then verse 31 cannot be a reference to the rapture of the church. Instead, as one studies the context and Old Testament references that our Lord alludes to, it becomes quite clear that He speaks of an end time regathering of elect Israel in order to return them to the land for the Millennium.

Hey fucked you religious nutjob. You christfags have been screaming "de rabbshure is emmend" for about 2000 years.

seen many doctors , nothing is found inside my body to be at fail.

neck yourself.

The Woman is Israel. The corporate entity born out of Israel is the Church (the children of the promise via the New Testament).

Correct. The Woman is not caught up to Heaven, she is protected in the wilderness for 1260 days after her child is caught up.

carm.org/rapture-biblical
No, the ones taken are not good people and not for the reason you think.
Bottom of this article explains it and has an "understanding the bible' guide.

wow almost like they knew the month of august and gregorian calendar numbering existed thousands of years before it did
fuck you other niggers replying to this shit

Please go in detail about your dreams

do you vibrate higher?

seeing repeating numbers?

hearing a high pitched sound in your ear?

Do you drink or smoke?

Where does the "9" factor in? Or the 2017?

about the women

Bermuda? Hm, the fuck you doing here, are you like some hawaiian looking motherfucker or are you on holiday or something?

The woman is israel/church, the new jerusalem, contrasted with Jezebel the wicked city. The constellation thing is neat though

>ALSO

>Revelation 12:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

>Matthew 24:3-8King James Version (KJV)

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows*.

*Also translated as "birth pains". For instance:

Matthew 24:7-9Disciples’ Literal New Testament (DLNT)

7 For nation will arise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 But all these things are[a] a beginning of birth-pains. 9 Then[b] they will hand you over to affliction, and they will kill you. And you will be being hated by all the nations because of My name.

More examples here:
biblegateway.com/verse/en/Matthew 24:8

Matt. 24:41 the one that is taken is taken to be destroyed, not "raptured."

"Where the carcass is, the eagles [vultures] will gather."

this is not a rapture sign

Chillz
What the fuck

The sun will be blacked out and the moon will no longer give her light. Then the sign of man will appear.
-Revelations

Eclipse - aug 21th
New moon (no moon) - sept 20th

Sign of man - 9/23

September 19th, the first nuke falls.

this shit is so fucking stupid

then why was noah taken out on the boat and why was lot taken out of sodom

it represents the rapture

the ones being taken are the good people

the eagles gathering are the eagles given to the women of a great eagle which can be seen as another rapture passage

Revelation 12:14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

You're describing a hypnogogic hallucination. It's what happens when you wake up during the dreaming stage of sleep by your body is still paralized (to keep you from acting out your dream).

Literally the most terrifying thing I've encountered (and I've been mugged in a dark alley). Then I learned more about what was happening and it's pretty cool now.

>the USA is the world
kys faggot

Already had meteor burning over Alberta yesterday. Big fireball, sonic boom, visible from Victoria.

>the first nuke falls.

The woman is Christians, not Israel (unless you are referring to Christians as Israel.)

i dont have those normie garbage things.
ringing in the ears yes occasionaly for years you get used to it.
repeating numbers 11:11 mostly.
i dont use a vibrator.
both how is that relevant?
ive been having stomach problems since puberty am 28 now - its nothing related to god so dont go dr.med.webmd on me - every fucking doctor tells me nothing is wrong with me i just have too much stomach acid and need to take daily fucking antiacid pills.

either way we are entering the early tribulations stage wether you lke it or not buddies.

/thread

But remember, American Christians are the good goys. Just like Islam is exclusive to Middle East and they are the good goys over there. See what jews are doing.

i didnt described a sleep paralysis

the events i was talking about can happen the whole day

Willkommen im Club

got the ringing too and repeating numbers since 2015

but they happened rare in the last weeks

>both how is that relevant?
Because I also drink and smoke and even though I'm like 5 years younger than you my acid reflux is fucked up.

also just like those muslims, American Christians also cut off their foreskin. topkek
Jews really are masterrace!

>Hurricane Harvey arrived on the 25th and started flooding on the 26th

funnily enough some flooded out shithole in the usa is not global apocalypse. hard for a burger to appreciate I know. try rubbing your brain cells together until you get a spark and your brain heats up

TINGLING EARS

AND SAY, HEAR YE THE WORD OF THE LORD, O KINGS OF JUDAH, AND INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM; THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS, THE GOD OF ISRAEL; BEHOLD, I WILL BRING EVIL UPON THIS PLACE, THE WHICH WHOSOEVER HEARETH, HIS EARS SHALL TINGLE.
JEREMIAH 19:3

The Hebrew word which is here translated “tingle” literally means to rattle or vibrate. We might liken it to our common expression, of a “ringing in ones ears”. The LORD is saying to Jeremiah that this message which he is to deliver to Israel will be as a loud ringing in the ears of those who are made to hear it. If a sound rings in the ears it cannot be escaped or overlooked, one cannot ignore it or act as though no sound was heard, it is unmistakeable and unavoidable.

Sixteen times in the New Testament, eight of which are found in the book of the Revelation, the LORD says “let him who hath an ear (or ears) to hear, let him hear”. Clearly the implication is that this message will not be “heard” by some, (even though their eardrums work fine) but rather by those who have the ability given to them to hear the particular message that is delivered.

The dreams are mostly about natural disasters , massive flooding of cities , monsters - giants of all kinds of shapes and sizes devouring people , bombs going off here and there - people transforming into demons ravaging eachother , rivers of blood , levitation of myself and fighting them via magic and transforming myself while keeping my ego intact knowing what and who i fight for (humanity).

what else is there , reoccuring dreams are atomic bombs - massive tsunamis - hurricanes of extreme size - cities being overflown with catastrophes in general.

my dreams have been for the past years a rerun of shitty horrormovies , i tried going into detail once when i wrote a dreamjournal but then it got too personal and spoopy to the point where i couldnt sleep properly anymore because the monsters/demons started talking to me or trying to control me once they noticed me noticing them (lucid dreaming is a bit different to regular dreams).

i did that for half a year and quit cold turkey now i ocassionaly lucid dream without consent and the same nightmarish dreams and dejavus plus some prophetic shit comes to pass.

for example there will be a huge bomb going off in the USA soon , there will be a major Tsunami/Hurricane hitting US soil too.

there will be armed militia muslims shooting random people and rounding them up cutting heads off in europe. now im sleepy though im an alcoholic you guys take care , tkae this all with a grain of salt or laugh at "me" but i could fuck you up real hard irl if i ever wanted to , my powers will return when the man of sin is revealed.

Jesus is the head of the Church which is His body. If you are a part of the body, you are a descendant of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob through Jesus and a part of the New Covenant.

The Church was most certainly born out of Israel.

>they cut off their foreskins, they will never experience full sexual pleasure, because the joos told them to do it
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Common arguments are
>you're conditioned against it through the media and education
>you're reading a version with language from the 1600s
>you're trying to read too much, too fast
>you may be trying to prove something instead of reading for personal development

One of these or several may apply.

It's getting harder to defend freedom of religion with you fuckers going crazier and crazier by the day... calm down or pretty soon you'll be cutting heads off of people too...

demons they dont like it that you want to move into the light

they fear jesus

Kek, I've had ringing ears for years. Tinnitus is mad.

>seeing repeating numbers

OK thanks
Am I not in the light?