Okay retards, I've got a question for you

Okay retards, I've got a question for you.

If Hillary Clinton was such a big criminal, then why did the GOP and alt-right terrorists spent the last 30 years and over 600 million dollars of tax payer money in congressional investigations of Hillary turn up ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

You'd think with 600 MILLION DOLLARS AND 30 YEARS YOU'D HAVE HER BEHIND BARS IF SHE DID SOMETHING WRONG RIGHT?

Give me one solid reason that's not just "MUH EMAILS MUH EMAILS"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mK5T_rZmVyg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jsMo8_5QQz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ousted democratically elected leaders and solid uranium to Russia. Anything else faggot

Oh so she just magically escaped going to jail after ALLLL those people trying to lock her up?

FAT CHANCE. Remember when the retard republicans made up the whole "Weapons of mass destruction" lie? And you trust them now?

Stop picking and chosing when to trust GOP

Why did comey have to grant her immunity from prosecution before taking her statement regarding the server?
Why is there 30 years of scandal surrounding her ?
Why are others careers ended on 1/100th of suspicion of scandal that surrounds her ?
It's because she's a strong woman, and America is a sexist patriarchy?
Were all racist sexist privilege whites, that's what you're implying?

Because everytime someone wants to testify against her they wind up dead.

1. Comey? Oh you mean the republican? FAT CHANCE.

2. 30 Years of made up scandal that led to no arrest? Wow! That's weird how 600 million dollars and 30 years were spent trying to lock her up and nothing happened! Wow, makes you think huh?!?!

3. [CITATION NEEDED]

4. When did I even MENTION anything related to that retard, nice strawman

5. Wow, you're the king of strawmans!

>Remember when the retard republicans made up the whole "Weapons of mass destruction" lie?

You mean the UN made up?
The war that EVERY SINGLE DEMOCRAT VOTED FOR?
fuck off shill faggot

Real arguments please, not fantasy tin-foil hat conspiracy land.

>Alt-right terrorists

Fuck you and your thread then. You're not interested in the truth, you're just here to shitpost.

Who was the president during the Iraq war?

And what was his party?

Don't avoid this question, say his name. I think there's a 1/1000 chance that you will actually answer this question directly.

Oh that's cute, he doesn't know what RINO means, or its greater abstraction to the wider political arena.

>alex jones level conspiracy
>truth

AHHAHAHAHAHA.

You are fucking retarded. Why do you think Soros isn't behind bars? Why do you think the 1 Percent and their Satanistic Pedophile Rituals get away with it so much? Because they fucking own the law-system, the economic system, they have power and influence enough to bypass the law you absolute moron.

Robert Mueller-Donated to Democrats, final answer.

Fuck off shill.

>you're fucking retarded
>muh emails
>muh soros boogeyman
>muh pedophile ring ran out of a pizzashop

Knew you couldn't make an argument without ad-hominem or bringing up alex jones conspiracies that have been debunked thousands of times

No wonder none of you are taken seriously

Oh I didn't know Mueller was part of the UN. hmm
youtu.be/mK5T_rZmVyg

>TYT
Sorry, I don't listen or watch any media that goes against my narrative

TYT is saudi funded, liberal propaganda, hid this post.

You lost. Get over it.

There it is, this is what I wanted to read. This is all Trump idiots have.

>Muslims fund a news group named after Muslim political group that genocided the Christians that lived in their country
Color me fucking surprised

I know right? I just stay away from all liberal media, it's usually propaganda funded by muslims and shit.

I hate watching anything that goes against what i'm indoctrinated into. Just makes me angry. I usually just watch anything pro Trump.

Agreed that it's propoganda but they use Congressional hearing, and fbi transcripts to back up their argument.
Mueller was a big part of Iraq war with or without TYT.

She admittedly broke laws it's not our fault she was protected by a corrupt government but don't worry we're fixing that

>Muh emails
Never mentioned any emails
>Muh Soros Boogeyman
Are you actually mental?
>Muh pedophile ring ran out of a pizzashop
Get a better bait

I could really give two fucks what is in the video or the video talks about, if the news orginization goes against my narrative, im not fucking watching.

They hate trump why would you trust anything they put out retard

Stop bumping this garbage thread.

>Media matters is cancer.
Actually you're avoiding the very real evidence I've presented. but you sleep tight knowing you get paid to shill for a criminal.

Not an argument

"admittedly"
hahahahahahhaha
[CITAITON NEEDED]
Nice alternative fact.

Kikes like you will be the first to hang. Begone Jew.

>Muh logical fallacies
Did you just start studying debate-techniques in senior high? Get lost shill

>Tail end of Reagan
>Bush
>Clinton
>Bush
>Obama
"Gee, why wasn't the globalist investigated?"

That's awfully Democrat of you user.

Are you a retard? I hate those fucking liberal democrats all shills for Soros and planed parenthood and ISIS.

FUck you, shill

That's awfully Democrat of you user.

She created Isis, destabilizing elected foreign governments. Her death toll is probably beyond compare.

Largest known serial killer to date.

She's a globalist satanic whore.

Nice slide comment shill

Do you hate trump too? YOU lost get over it retard

Your posts are tied to your ID, retard. Stop embarrassing yourself and crawl back to your safe space.

As said

Lurk moar newfag

0/10

>Sup Forums gets mad that i support a woman
>tells ME i need a safespace

hahaHAHHAAHHA

The dem/rep illusion is over! It's going to be globalist /nationalist from this point forward.

>Kek
They can't even get being a Trump supporter right. I honestly don't know how they sleep at night knowing they fail at everything.

>*criminal
You support a criminal.

I think if we troll them enough, they'll eventually stop funding them.

This.

Why do you come here to argue about this shit if you aren't informed on the topic and don't want to be? If you did the things she did your Faggot ass would be in jail. When she's charged in the coming months will you come back here and admit you're completely retarded and were blind not to realize what was going on all these years?

Yes, the presidency is all they have. Means absolutely nothing. That's why you're still crying.

>resorts to ad-hominem instead of citing his claim that she admitted anything

hahahahaahahaahahahaaha
*breathes in*
hahahahah

typical Sup Forums-tard behavior when gets backed into a corner

still [CITATION NEEDED] on your claim, all the insults in the world wont make your claim valid

0/10 fail shill larp
sage

How many clips of her talking about deleting emails do you want exactly cunt?

The op will never admit they were mistaken, the mental gymnastics required to be team Hillary are on a cult/mental illness level. she probably won't ever be held responsible for anything, but if she was her Kool-Aid drinking followers will cry sexism conspiracy.

Read my OP.

>Give me one solid reason that's not just "MUH EMAILS MUH EMAILS"

[CITATION NEEDED]

>funded by muslims
What are you smoking?

This Video explains why she is not in jail yet. m.youtube.com/watch?v=jsMo8_5QQz0

>retarded deafening whistling

yeah nice source idiot

You don't realize what she did do you? They were more than "just emails"

No wonder nobody takes you people seriously anymore.

Still believing the American presidency is anything but an elaborate Hollywood production makes me chuckle.
>current President is literally a reality TV host

Read the fucking emails you stupid cunt I'm not the one who's uninformed on the topic. There's hundreds of crimes I could allege but she doesn't even try to defend her handling of classified info as hard as you do

what's got you hilldabeasts so freaked out that you were sent to /pol today to convince absolutely nobody she's any less of a criminal?

Were being trolled! LOL! Or the medications are thick with the op!

>Okay retards, I've got a question for you.
>If Hillary Clinton was such a big criminal, then why did the GOP and alt-right terrorists spent the last 30 years and over 600 million dollars of tax payer money in congressional investigations of Hillary turn up ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
>You'd think with 600 MILLION DOLLARS AND 30 YEARS YOU'D HAVE HER BEHIND BARS IF SHE DID SOMETHING WRONG RIGHT?
>Give me one solid reason that's not just "MUH EMAILS MUH EMAILS"

because that's what swamp does, if she falls the domino effect could be disastrous for many, even GOP

but you're still with her so using your brain to connect the dots is hard for you, disregard what this conspiracy theorist just said right? ;^)

>the same people who think hillary is a criminal think john podesta rapes kids inside of a pizza shop

>MUH EMAILS MUH EMAILS

I was a lifelong Democrat up until the time the DNC decided it was gonna fake the nomination process and give Hillary the candidacy. I guess to some people "It's her turn" means more than political tradition.
That alone did it for me. So there's that.

The emails were criminal enough in my humble opinion to put her behind bars. But it seems some people are above our democratic processes and legal system.
t. military officer retiree -- decade of personnel / info security program manager experience

>1. it didnt happen because i said so. no need to look it up.
>2. someone with money and whose allegience is easily bought and sold didnt get jailed, but hey, republitards dont know anything
>3. what do you mean people get jailed over nothing? what do you mean people without power can be jailed? btw trump impeachment yesterday goys
>5. shit my adhom didnt work in the op, better double down and hope these people fold

>user posts a fact: multiple people who have attempted to testify against hillary clinton have died
>"lol tin-foil hats are shiny"

P-podesta dindu nuffin!!!

They weren't even able to bring up a wrong parking ticket.
Anyway she is releasing her book right now and it doesn't look as if she is going to be locked up anytime soon.
What does that tell you anons?

This

1. You are wrong
2. Trump is a powerless bitch and can do nothing about it
3. He exaggerated a little to con you into voting for him and now gives a shit
What's you pick user?

because it's not all about R vs D; that's just a drama that the news conjures up for ratings

it's about the deep state vs the gullible goyim.
there are plenty of bought scumbags on both sides that will do anything to enrich themselves and their donors.

>Trump is a powerless bitch and can do nothing about it

You should stop projecting, it's not healthy.

Eat a big fat aids infested tyranny dick

Hillary is a deep state CIA puppet.
The CIA is made up of multibillionaire internationalists that are above the law and in control of the media and capable of blackmailing or threatening anyone.
Hillary's inner circle is always dying off under mysterious circumstances and being replaced.
Now fuck off faggot.

>justifies being a gullible retard tinfoil hat brainlet by citing another gullible retard tinfoil hat brainlet
so this is the power of the alt-right... woah...

becuase the neo libs and neo cons behind the publics back was in bed with each other

then trump came along and fucked it all up

Your argument is that since she isn't in jail after 30 years of investigations, surely she's innocent.

You blindly ignore the other side of the coin, like you lefties do so well. The other side is: what if she is powerful and rich enough to escape jail? That's a thing in today's society if I'm allowed to remind you. People become above the law.

Trump didn'T fuck it all up. He's in bed with Hillary like its always been. Stop lying to yourself.

Remember when Donald Trump was business partners with the Russian government and his company got 53 million from the Russian government investment fund called Rusnano that was started by Vladimir Putin and is referred to as "Putin's Child"? Oh wait that wasn't Trump it was John Podesta.
Remember when Donald Trump received 500 thousand for a speech in Moscow and paid for by Renaissance Capital, a company tied to Russian Intelligence Agencies? Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton.
Remember when Donald Trump approved the sale of 20% of US uranium to the Russians while he was Secretary of State which gave control of it to Rosatom the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Remember when Donald Trump lied about that and said he wasn't a part of approving the deal that gave the Russians 1/5 of our uranium, but then his emails were leaked showing he did lie about it? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and John Podesta.
Remember when Donald Trump got 145 million dollars from shareholders of the uranium company sold to the Russians? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.
Remember when Donald Trump accepted millions in donations from Russian Oligarchs like the chairman of a company that's part of the Russian Nuclear Research Cluster, the wife of the mayor of Moscow, and a close pal of Putin's? Oh wait, that was the Clinton Foundation.
Remember when Donald Trump failed to disclose all those donations before becoming the Secretary of State, and it was only found out when a journalist went through Canadian tax records? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Remember when Donald Trump told Mitt Romney that the 80s called and it wanted its Russian policy back. The Cold War is over? Oh wait, that was President Obama.
Man..... Trump's ties to Russia are disgusting.

If she weren't a criminal why she kill Gadafi?

Oopsie, huh?

>Russian Inteligence leak just a little big of the emails
>Proceed to lose the election immediately

>links a video with a retard whistling at 300 decibles

>gets mad when i don't wanna watch his deafening ear cancer

tough luck leaf

1. I am not,
2. He is not, but he will probably fail to deliver what he promised,
3. I haven't voted for Trump because I am not American citizen
4. Deep state is the most corrupt entity in the history of man kind and Hilary et alies are just exposed pawns for us to focus our energy on,
5. She's (as we see) completely expendable,

and so on and so forth

>140496354
What? Can you comprehend what I wrote? I was just presenting the other side of the coin.

Comeys family makes money from her

Derp.

There was plenty of illegal material in the WikiLeaks. Brainlets like you couldn't handle it.

I was one of the first to donate to Hillary.

I saw the light and voted Trump.

>give me evidence but just not the DKIM verified evidence than makes me look like I've got an extra chromosome up my sleeve.

Investigators literally said she was incompetent and knew what she was doing but did not charge her. She got away with crime on national television.

retard 'tinfoil hat' brainlet supposedly libels and slnders one of the the most wealthy and powerful lawyers in DC.
>wealthy and powerful lawyer does nothing about it

ask yourself, why didn't Podesta sue Brietbart into poverty and destroy his publication?

the deep and thoughtful minds of the alt-left, everyone

me na care what you say, i'm not watching a video of some dude whistling at the top of his lungs.

give legitimate arguments or BTFO

because nobody cared what breitbart thought lol. not everyone frivolously sues... unless you're an alt-right crybaby.

Is this proof you're a literal computer? A machine? A bot?

I never linked you anything, all I did was write out and argument. Here, let me write it again for you:

You blindly ignore the other side of the coin. The other side is: what if she is powerful and rich enough to escape jail? That's a thing in today's society if I'm allowed to remind you. People become above the law.

Speaking of alt-right crybabies... *giggles like a schoolgirl*