bbc.com/pidgin/world-41158584

>Hurricane Harvey: 'US need $7.8bn'
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41134397

>People wey dey enter UK don reduce
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41034581

>CHAN: CAF don cancel Kenya ptg visit
bbc.com/pidgin/41142941

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/new-poll-shows-good-deal-unease-current-abortion-law/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

T7oARgGf

reminder to filter and do not reply to tripcunts below this line

>ywn murder this pussy without the gunshot
why even live?

Quick, go to /r/ukpolitics and bring something back!

Pidgin version is the gift that keeps on giving

Start going to church.

Ok

Please either post the pidgin version of all BBC articles or translate them so I di understand dey

Thanks
>pic related

Hello.

How will Mogg ever recover?

I-I'm off outside, t-take care Anglo-senpais. . .

See you another time.

Jacob Rees Mogg = ISIS = All right wingers

>expressing his opinion is telling people what to do
I'll tell people want to do if they think like this.

How do I filter? Can't stand them, a new one pops up regularly.

H-hai you too. . .

Rimmers frogs are best frogs

Bye potato

I bring you this graph as a gift

>Person waving confederate flag in tour of britain crowd
what did he mean by this?

i literally unfiguratively felt emotional pain from reading this

>edited of lewd.
N-nice, and saved desu.

Hopefully Brexit optimism can return to Brit/pol desu. . .

Don't piss off the yanks. They might get angry and start posting pictures of toast sandwiches and the Rotheram child abuse scandal!

reminder if you do not live in a detached house that wasn't built after 1950s you are a pleb

Fuck yuo

Blackpill suppository.

Whys everyone bitching about mogg? Was it because he came out and said he disagreed with gay marriage? I didn't hear him say anything about abortion but I could be wrong

Deano.

>Lib Dems higher than Tories.
Irrelevant.

Yank Yank go away
Come back another day

Isn't that the Ukrainian rebel/pro Russian flag now?

Reminder that if your surname does not come from Norman aristocracy you are a pleb.
>tfw Norman

can anyone disprove this?

Mogg will sweep into the tory leadership
>plenty of people love to see sjw butthurt
>tories love reactionism
>there are no other half-decent candidates
>may is lame duck and on the way out
>JRM is a real person
>memetic power

very simple my friend

TO FILTER TRIPKEKS
>Click on [Settings] (top or bottom right)
>Find Filters & Post Hiding
>Click Filter specific threads / posts
>Enter the tripcode (copy and paste tha part after the name)
>Voila, you can enjoy brit/pol/ again

here's some tripcodes ITT to get you started.
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!HUOgMHdHjHQ
you can also filter by name to get rid of yankposter and the namefags

Please reply with political debate so we can get this thread back on the rails.

No its about being anti-abortion in cases of rape and incest

correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Mogg say that his opinion on the matter wouldn't affect the laws regarding abortion should he ever be PM?

Let this day be a lesson for all those who thought Britain could be saved.

He said women who have abortions are tantamount to murderers and should be hanged by the neck until dead on daytime television. He went a bit far desu.

We don't think about you at all.

Can't stop pats though.

>singlehandedly ended JRMs hopes of being PM
B A S E D

I agree mate, Look what happened with Trump. Politicians are starting to realise that they can win by appealing to the average Brit instead of Uni students and cultural elitist Londoners

>tfw on the list
kek desu I'll drop the trip this will be a temporary meme anyway

I'm going to go now. bye bye

Just because your name is Norman doesn't mean you descend from them, your ancestor could just have been a part of their estate.

I wasn't even here yesterday.

Was watching some war footage today though. How badly did V2s actually fuck up london?

Also, they said the first attack on civilians was a mistake on the German part when they attacked the city of London (that exact punctuation in the subtitles)

So did they actually just attack London or the City of London i.e. Banking central?

They don't care about that. They'll look for any chance to come out on social media to prove how liberal and progressive they are.

How much does this explain about the current state of our country?

Cheers, I'll make an exception for Preusse though.

>NW6
funny its allways the rich (((white))) areas they live in

>tfw piers morgan

The irony is almost unbearable.

We think back now on Saddam's Iraqi regime and say, "well, I guess Iraq actually needed a dictatorship in order to control such an animalistic population"

Meanwhile in Bongland, you're having a circle jerk over how civilized you are because butter knives are banned in public. Oh the fucking irony. You are treated as subhuman savages incapable of responsibly defending yourselves by your own government, yet have the incredible arrogance to think you're better than anyone.

Really incredible to see how a country can go from the most feared and respected empire on earth, to absolute cuckoldry.

The average overweight smoking drunk british man sat in the pub who voted for brexit will LOVE rees mogg. They believe in the same old england that we do. Their disgusting wives too.

Bye Honk

Family traced my ancestry back all the way through to post Norman invasion.

the 30% are poles/muslims/blacks then?

Why isn't this map showing regional demographics?
Shit """"BRITISH"""" population centres like London and Manchester weight that statistic down.

Rimmer hasn't got a wife though.

Yes, he said that those were his personal views and the 'law of the land' need not follow the law of the Catholic Church - which is of-course correct as we already have a state religion and it isn't Catholicism.

Abortion is one issue the Left and faux-conservatives overplay their hand on; most people have a natural abhorration to it - even if they do support its existence as a 'choice'. There is large scale support in the electorate for the reduction of term limits, especially given that every year it becomes increasingly possible for these children who are born before 24 weeks to survive and lead perfectly normal lives. Have a read of this: blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/new-poll-shows-good-deal-unease-current-abortion-law/

Whatever anyone thinks of the wider issue, it is only rabid leftists and the political elite who do not regard the massacre of viable fetus' as murder.

This. I can't believe people ITT are looking at
>le shouty twitter faggots
and thinking they represent the country

english areas would be more athiest

you still benefit from association with them

alright lads i've got a few cheeky buy to lets raking it in raking it in

we have crests and everything, i'm big shit.

we have been deemed to dangerous to own guns,we kept killing our leaders and mps

jo cox was just one in a long line of this tradition

Eh..even I can't agree with that..but then again, what's stopping a woman from simply claiming rape in order to get an abortion? I would assume that a proper trial would take more than 9 months.

He's finally considering a run at MP?

You would think that Britain along with most other European countries would make abortion illegal because their population outlook is such shit (hence why they took in all the niggers)

Because the society we live it abhors honesty and integrity and when a white man holds a view that is anything other than a socially liberal one, he's set upon by fucking intolerant half-wits

IMPERSONATOR

It's direct association. My ancestor was a Norman who came over post invasion, I have his surname and it's been passed down the paternal line.

So a brown person born on European soil is European, yes?

What's your normal daily meal routine lads?

I'll start:

Breaky:
>Pint of milk, egg on toast: one part scrambled, one part fried in coconut oil

Lunch:
>Flavoured volvic water, and a rocket and kale salad with kidney beans, chicken breast, and lentils

Pre-dinner snack:
>Protein bar and some water

Din dins:
>Shredded chicken breast and lean beaf stuffed into a whole-grain wrap, with tzatziki and some pepper. On occasion will treat myself to a coke life or fruit juice drink, but usually will just have home-made flavoured water

>Then, a glass of milk before bed.

I like the bit where he was directly asked if he'd deny a woman an abortion if she'd been raped, and his exact response was, "no, because that isn't the law of the land." Really telling those women what to do.

>Their bodies

>Flavoured volvic water
pleb

As Americans, we really can't say we're much better other than the fact that we can fight back.

However, after Brexit, the media has been doing its best to break British spirit.

I ate 5 mini snickers and about 10 chips with salsa yesterday.

thats a lot of estrogen son

Tory leadership elections are a joke. Candidates are voted on by MPs until just two are left, who are then voted on by party members. The likelihood of JRM ending up in the last two is laughably low.

>Doctors strike: Why Nigerian government dey complain
>North Korea no get bright future
>Why dem dey call Hurricane human being name
>Dis Hurricane Harvey don scatter plenty houses and tori say e even don kill five people.
>Hurricane Matthew wey bin happen for 2016 kill plenty people and scatter house join wen e happen.
>Indian woman divorce husband because dem no get toilet

>africans are so retarded the bbc has to write in babytalk for them

I usually go for walks during the day, so I need lunch I can take with me (but not the store bought "salads" with all the carbs)

Phone posting. I'll be on my laptop when I get off the toilet and put the Internet on.
>got a few pics saved on phone for emergencies

Ah, this na my favorite thread on Sup Forums. E get as e dey when white people dey try speak pigin. Na topkek shit.

>Breakfast
Icy Water and crisp sandwich

>Dinner
Nothing

>Tea
Dominos Pizza

>Bedtime
Usually a crunch bar

I'm not even fat

>got a few pics saved on phone for emergencies
Dedication

Breaky:
>Half a cheese and tomato pizza from yesterday
>A cinnamon bun
>Chocolate bar
>Sweet potato fries

Lunch:
Nothing

Pre-dinner snack:
Nothing

Din dins;
>Quorn burger, quorn sausages
>Chocolate brownies
>Sainsbury's chocolate custard doughnuts with nutella
>3 packets of crisps

>Then, 4 chamomile teas before bed.

Thanks Rimmer, you're a good lad.

well yeah, last time it was such a shit flinging contest that we never made it to the final round. each candidate and their ((supporters)) lead such a devastating campaign in the ((media)) that nobody was left by the end. which is how we ended up with dreggy dregmesa May
unfortunately the brit public at large can't see how contemptibly shit the tories are and continue to allow this farcical state of affairs to continue as long as the Sun prints every morning

>!m7t.tB.BKw
another one for the filter list fampai

Post bod big boy

TWAT.

what's your steroid cycle lads

>Breakfast
Crunchy Nut and Tea

>Lunch
Cup of tea

>Dinner
Bread, Salad, Ham, and pickle. Glass of water.

>Bedtime
Small cup of tea.

>Calling dinner "Lunch"

Stop watching American TV you fucking nonces

Obvious VPN

Not sure I buy into the research on that, and I don't suffer from low-T anyway so I don't really care if I end up getting a bit more esteogen than I otherwise would tbph. Regardless, on other days I'll eat Avocados, oatmeal, almonds etc. which some people think boosts testosterone (again, I don't really pay much attention).

You still butthurt the based u$a cucked you at Suez? Lol get over it, twas 60 years ago

Rub the cream on my rash*3