What's the deal with Jew shots

My workplace requires me to get a flu shot every year, despite the fact that I've never had the flu. And this is legal.

They advertise this shit everywhere. Is it some kind of mind control virus? Will my kids be autistic? And how can I convince my employer that I got one, while not actually getting one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YaHqCv48-s
youtube.com/watch?v=R34LaBsp2Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't need them.

$$$$$$$$ their second cousin owns the clinic

> Is it some kind of mind control virus?
Oh yes
>Will my kids be autistic?
Definetely

SAGE

I felt light-headed after I got mine. And suddenly had the urge to try on women's clothes when I got home. Something is up

If you work in medical, I advice you get out of that.

I would try to use religion as an excuse to not get the shots. It worked for me during my school years, but maybe not in work.

I assume you're working for a private entity. You agree to enter an employment contract that includes receiving a flu shot. No one is putting a gun to your head forcing you to work for this company.

ok fuck you sage

I was thinking you could get a pump and suck out most of the vaccine after they give it

No, but I'm pretty sure medical experimentation on employees has to be illegal somehow

how can a workplace force you to get a flu shot?
does not sound legal
I smell someone getting sued

My father was forced to get the flue shot 2 years before retirement, he was sick for weeks after taking it. The following year he had to take it again, same story, sick for weeks.

He retires, 6 months after retiring he gets sick, he had cancer, the type caused by virus. After they realized it was cancer, it was stage IV, died 6 months after diagnosis.

I'm guessing you already took the shot, I'm sensing genuine autism from your comment

Never had a vaccine let alone a flu shot...

The dude said he wanted to try on women's clothing after taking a flu shot...

>taking the immunised Jew
Quit.

Shit made me sick as hell. Probably already autistic anyway so I didn't nitice any mental changes. Never again.

Exaggerating for this example autismo. You do get light-headed and there's no way of knowing what is actually in those syringes. inb4 You get sick because of an immune response

Sure thing. It's unnecessary, but it gets pushed every single year. And being in healthcare, I have no choice. It's either this or work for Walmart

Not if it's in your contract and you signed it

The vaccines change your DNA, lower IQ, etc. for young people. In flu shots, I think 1 in 100 flu shots is contagious so they spread the illness to others. There's something in this illness, I'm not quite sure what. Maybe it's to test the contagiousness of a strain in the real world. I don't know the answers. I'm saging anyway though. I don't believe in OP's integrity regarding this thread.

>get a flu shot every year
>never had the flu
Really makes you hmm

I haven't been sick in 4 years besides from a few months ago when I was working around ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS from Guatemala. Really makes you think... sage

I took vaccines that are to prevent Lyme disease or whatever it's called. Am I fucked?

can someone shoop elliott roger's face on that kid?

6 years in the military I was forced to get the vac. And every year I woukd get the flu. Now, 7 years later. Nothing worse than a cold. The stupid vaccine is only good for last years straun anyway. At best its a money making scam. At worse, its, well worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=5YaHqCv48-s

Flu shots = Shekels
That's the only reason it gets pushed so hard.

>land of the free
>but you must get injected before you work
burgers sort yourselves out

Probably not a bad idea, especially if you're outdoors a lot. Lyme will fuck you up.

It's as easy as not taking a job that requires it.

>My workplace requires me to get a flu shot every year, despite the fact that I've never had the flu. And this is legal.
>Flu shot every year
>No flu
It's almost as if you get the shots to prevent the virus. Yes, it's a guess, no it doesn't always work, and yes, good hygiene and limiting your exposure to people with extremely poor hygiene are the major factors (prevention = best cure, etc.). However, if your employer requires it, it must be because you work in the medical industry.

You poor souls are the first to get tested on right after the military grunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=R34LaBsp2Fs