>hurricane irma
>hurricane Jose
>"climate change isn't real lol"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=L_861us8D9M
youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

explain how hurricanes which occur normally this time of year are suddenly a product of "climate change" which by the way "climate change" is always occurring and would occur even if humans were not here.

Hurricane Kek is next.

in fact why don't you just blame the hurricanes on a mad sky man who is punishing white people for something that happened 6 or 7 generations ago.

>Have more of something in a given year
LOOK!!! CLIMATE CHANGE!!

>Have less of something in a given year
LOOK!!! CLIMATE CHANGE!!

>suddenly

There are no hurricanes on china the most poluted place in the world

>have nothing to note in a given year
LOOK!!! CLIMATE CHANGE!!

>"climate change isn't real lol"
show me the evidence that humans caused it

Forgetting that until this year we had about 10 plus years without a hurricane making land fall in the US.

You are assuming causation without any facts. Go back to >>>>>>>reddit

>hurricane Jose

He has to go back.

Where is OP?

Ofcourse it's real, it's called Geo-Engineering and the government is doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q

Remember when it was just called "global warming"?

i member

>thing happened
>it must be because of this massive unproven hypothesis
>thing is therefore proof of the hypothesis

It's a slide thread, sage it.

In the past month there have been three. Hato, Pekhar and Mawar. Macau was very badly hit by Hato, so the PLA helped to clean it up.

Pic related

>I lose my keys
>my dishwasher stops working
>the price of tomatoes plummet
>"The CIA didn't have JFK killed"

fuck off back to plebit faggot

Climate change people are retarded. Such little sheep. Baahh muh climate useless idiots

1906 Hurricane destroyed Galveston....before the first car. Stop being stupid, it is not a good look on you.

OMF GLOBAL CLIMATE STAGNATION

>Global warming is a local american weather phenomenon.
Why should I care? Most of the pollution comes out of Africa from burning wood for heating food, but nobody will tell you that. My country actually absorbs more carbon dioxide than it pollutes.

1 post by this Id sage. It's hurricane season faggot

Please provide conclusive proof that these hurricanes would no have happened without the 0.02°C temperature increase we have seen that is supposedly due to "global warming." I'll wait.

Katia just formed and it seems like it's only going to impact Mexico

>Mexico
Maybe it IS Hurricane Kek!

sorry if your platform consists of trying to convince everyone child transgenerism is real then I cant take any point you have seriously from then on. democrats are done until they denounce child abuse and mass child murder. I mean everyone should have known when they championed killing babies as a way to get the women's vote.

Because Climate Change is neopaganism and you must gib monies and abort babies to quell the wrath of Gaia.

>just had a thunderstorm so bad it knocked my birdhouse off my self-planted apple tree last night

Drumpf:
>"climate change is a chinese hoax lol"

but in all seriousness when will we impeach this plump orange pumpkin headed 70 year old toddler retard?

3 major hurricanes a year is completely normal

>Remember when it was just called "global warming"?
Yup, but they wanted to be able to claim that cold winters were also a sign of the end of the world, so they decided to rebrand.

B-b-but there were FIVE major hurricanes in 1893. When are people going to admit that climate change is-
Oh wait. There weren't any fucking cars in 1893.

Katrina hits in 2005 amidst Al Gore inconvenient truth nonsense. Everyone in the media:
>THIS IS OUR FUTURE
>CATEGORY 5 STORMS EVERY YEAR, INCREASING NUMBER, CONSTANTLY

No category 5 storms from 2007-2016

2017 has 1 category 5 storm (Irma)
>SEE, YOU FOOLS! CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL! THIS IS OUR FUTURE! EVERY YEAR, AN INCREASING NUMBER OF THESE CONSTANTLY! WHEN WILL WE LEARN?!?

tfw they go in spurts and always have as long as we've had data about them, and this isn't the first time we've had multiple powerful hurricanes in one season, in fact it makes more sense that multiples happen in a given year since the conditions in that season are ripe to produce them while they might not be ideal the next year, AND we have gone 8+ years on multiple occasions without having one including the past 9 years during which global warming was supposed to be affecting us the most ever.

Zuckerberg needs a breast reduction.

hurricanes are natural
remove all humans
still would hurricanes

hur durr

>"climate change
I applaud you choice of the word. "Change" is much better term than warming as you can flip back and froth as much as you like with "change"
youtube.com/watch?v=L_861us8D9M

Climate change is a fact. Man made climate change is a theory.

Meanwhile NASA report that the ice caps are actually thickening.

Liberals are so brainwashed any bad weather causes them to scream to CLIMATE CHANGE!
It's supposed to be " global warming " you fucks.
Hell they even change the narrative on you and you dumb fucks don't even notice.

this.
The CO2 corelation graphs have been debunked.
youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc