Why do (((they))) want us to stop smoking?

Why do (((they))) want us to stop smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=BXyfCGDnuWs
youtu.be/D2if9_Y6sHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because smoking improves cognition in the elderly, delays onset of parkinsons symptoms, and de-clogs the constipated anus

it does this via the acetylcholine pathway, which is substantially depressed from fluorides in tap water.

Is it that fucking hard to understand that smoking is both degenerate, disgusting and unhealthy? There is no fucking conspiracy behind it you dumb faggot.

If it's degenerate, disgusting and unhealthy then why are they trying to stop it? they promote everything else that's degenerate, disgusting and unhealthy?

I started smoking in public just to piss off libshits but my lungs hurt during my kick boxing workouts famalam so I quit

lol, the trolls are really getting creative now. Baiting people into wasting their money and increasing their chance of an early death.

the resistance to cancer that bitch must have is disgusting. no wonder the jews want to drink her blood

Wow it's like there is no (((they))) but a bunch of libshits who think every one will magically get along even though people love exterminating each other because they're different

don't be morons, guys.

I've been smoking a pack a day for 15 years. last month I gave a break and didn't smoke for two weeks. My energy levels, muscle power and sex drive increased significiantly.

smoking is bad. Ok, maybe not bad as they tell us but still bad.

>be 104 years old WW2 veteran
>smoke cigars every day
>smoking is bad
hooktube.com/watch?v=BXyfCGDnuWs

a little bit of bad can actually be good for you
just like drining a shot of whatever alchoholic beverage every once in a while is a good way to cleanse your body

inhaling smoke in any way is bad for you.

They haven't. Literally all of media depicts people smoking as "normal" or "justified". Fucks sake, breaking bad had someone smoke while pregnant.

good goy

tobacco is the only vice Jews have never controlled

jew detected

Because it makes you less gay then you are

Tobacco industry is probably politically aligned like oil industry, hence the constant attacks from "progressives"/shills. I abhor cigarettes, but agenda to control or even ban this is too obvious.

With all the known chemicals in cigarettes how could they not be bad haha.

>why are they trying to stop it?
Because of the costs for the healthcare system

I actually found zero proof that the pictures they put on cig packs are due to smoking.
How fucking lazy or retarded do you have to be to let all your teeth rot or half your face just fall off? Who does that shit happen to?

fking this.
not like that pussy pipe that is the e cig.

Virgin's vaporization

vs

Chad's unapologetic cigar combustion in public places

>he thinks he looks badass when he is smoking
If it isn't bait, then confirmed underage

Because tobacco companies aren't owned by Jews. Same as oil companies. (((They))) demonized all non-Jewish owned industries.

It's bad for you.

because Tobacco farmers are largely American.

any kind of smoke is bad in the lungs...thats a no brainer...speaking of the brain...nicotine removes excess metals on the brain...ya know they shit ((((they)))) pump in your water, food, medicine and vaccines

Tell it like it is, that dumb bastard will burn cancer sticks until his coffin if you don't.

It prolongs your lifetime to stop smoking, meaning the elderly live longer and needs to be payed more overall?
They want to us to pay gibs to the baby boomers longer so that we're distracted.

(((Them))) included the fucking nazis themselves, dipshit.

Idk. Maybe (((they))) can't get a hold of the tobacco industry.

So you live longer healthier lives so you can pay more taxes over your long miserable existence. Pretty fucking obvious. Also, to fuck over american farmers.

because treating all the people who got cancer smoking cigarettes costs the government money you dumb fuck

And government pumps money from smoker like from nobody else with about 99% tobacco tax.

Just start using snus my friend, or if you're gay then vape.

No home grown tobacco?

Smokers are week, i always keep a 20 deck in my locker at work and sell them for £1 per cigg. I make £24 a month from week willed workers.

symbol of masculinity and freedom.
youtu.be/D2if9_Y6sHU

>selling cigs

You are one piece of shit

One does not offset the other. Not even close

Nicotine is an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase converts testosterone to oestrogen, so inhibiting it increases testosterone.

They thought the surplus money from tobacco money would trump the healthcare costs. Now they are trying to stop it beccause they are losing money.

Because a slave is worthless to the master if it's dead.

>Why do (((they))) want us to start smoking?
FTFY

idk it looks cool when big boss does it. I don't have a beard and eyepatch and military record so I'd look like an idiot smoking.

(((they))) dont want you to stop smoking, quite the opposite actually

Why? Let idiots kill themselves

Anti-smoking is a Jewish conspira-

Because even when running their own independent research, not even tobacco companies could find potential health benefits from smoking.

>2017
>Still sucking the jew stick

kek

"(((they)))" or normal people want smoking to end since it undoubtedly damage your lungs.
And yes some smokers grow old as shit but that is because it lies mostly in genetics. The average population is hurt badly from smoking and if some faggot who thinks he's cool would stand next to me and smoke I would stub the cig out in his face

I'm not an astrophysicist so take it for what it is. My co-worker used to use one of those mechanical breathers, I believe it had some type of medication to help the lungs breath. He'd chew tobacco and get on his machine every 30 minutes. So I got him to try smoking cigs and initially he'd cough alot, but after a while he started breathing better and he ditched the machine. Somehow I cured his lungs and he can literally run a quarter mile now. I'm now a certified keyboard M.D.

Are you a teenager? You type like one.

Your boi clit would spin inside out if you even saw my masculine appearence puffing a cigarette.

this.
>muh jews is behind everything
even when it's an obviously good thing

live ine denver. outside smoking before shit job. lady is staring at me...oh no she looks triggered.
she is literally clutching her 6 year olds head.
says to me
you know you are leaning on a no smoking sign.
i shrug my shoulders
she says thats what your going to do
i reply yeah.
throw cigarette down go inside
3 hours later she finally tracks me down comes into my fucking store tells the manager.
fucking hate people like that you were 20 feet away!! the polution you inhale is way worse in denver than being able to smell my cigarette. are liberals all this crazy. she was fat too and probably eats macdonalds once a day.

For every anomaly thats a chronic smoker and manages to live to 100, I can show you a hospital Intensive Care Unit that is filled with people occupying beds due to the effects of smoking.

I work in a hospital and trust me I wouldn't wish COPD or emphysema on my worst enemy. With COPD it literally hurts to breath. Its as if you're being stabbed in the chest everytime to attempt to take a deep breath, and with emphysema your body can never get a deep breath its as if there is a hole in your lungs and oxygen keeps "leaking" out. It feels like you're drowning 24/7/365. Due to that feeling its hard to eat and almost impossible to sleep because your body is in a constant state of distress.

pic related .I'll let you figure out which one is the smokers lung.

ITT: manchildren

That is because I am a 7 feet tall chad who crush anyone that oppose my believes

>Smokers are week
>are week
>week

>week willed workers
>week willed
>week

>mfwnf.jpg

Venom there vapes.

While she is a nosey bitch she wasn't wrong in ratting you out when you're clearly in a no smoking area and throwing cigarette butts on the ground.

really had nothing to do with here being a "liberal"

money
it actually works out the kikes can make more money plundering the life savings of OAPs selling them heart & arthritis meds steadily for 25 years than they can from 60yos who die fast and less predictably from smoking.

>smoking on no smoking sign
>ya wut of it
edgy

I've been smoking a pack of Newports a day for 17 years now. I'm still pretty healthy, don't have problems breathing. Of course I'm sure this is genetics because I come from an extended family of heavy smokers, some in their 70's now with no respiratory problems. Still I think it's important to get your heart rate up and exercise the lungs by moving around and working to the point you take in large gasps of air for prolonged periods.

In the end smoking is a degenerate practice. It makes you stink, ruins your cardiovascular fitness so you can't even run far, and is directly correlated to a laundry list of nasty diseases. And yeah i'm sure most people live in cities where the air itself can fuck them up, but do you really want to hasten that process with smoking?

The funny thing is you guys are trying to defend smoking when I guarantee the vast majority of you started because it was "cool" because you saw some actor doing it in a movie produced by jews. So if anything, the popularity of smoking was brought about by jews and you guys are falling for it.

Any kind of smoke going into your lungs is bad.
Humans can take a lot of abuse before the damage gets serious, but not everyone can take it and live to 100.

This.

My dads friend owned a Grill House. He never smoked but was always grilling steaks and bugers and veggies and shit. He got lung cancer from inhaling the smoke from food.

lol bro
just get a vape bro
its literally the best thing in existance bro

I vape all the time. I never talk about it.

It's possible to not be a faggot about it

Well he probably smoked in secret, so he deserved it.

it's a competition.
based on stupid ass hearsay and conspiracies you could argue that (((they))) run all the tobacco companies as well.

I think dry herb vaporizers are the future. For now they are mostly used for marijuana, and chamomile is vaped with them more than tobacco. But more people will become aware of them, oil based e-cigs may become obsolete for nicotine.

Smoke is a carcinogen. Even when it doesn't cause cancer, it still ages your cells.

Was your dad sensitive to smoke, I.E. cough alot? also was he sensitive to mold?
I'm asking this because I'm a heavy smoker and I used to work for a water damage company. I saw a shit ton of mold and I noticed some co-workers would start weezing and the home owners reacted like it was bio-hazard around it. I could suck up the air around the mold and it never phased me. I was a dirty ass kid growing up so maybe it had something to do with building my immune system.

Stop fracking, goy

i stoped smoking. improved my stamina, can run faster longer. i can even mastubate und fuck more and longer

Never noticed him coughing much. He was in his late 50's when he died in 2010, so i'm sure he grew up in a household where he got to play in dirt and mud as a kid.

Smokers who just throw their cigarettes on the ground hwne done should be gassed.
Littering is one of the top most degenerate things to do.

My grandma died of lung cancer when she was mid 70s. She smoked like 20 a day mind. They were much cheaper back then, better that people smoke them in moderation if at all so they save their health and their money.

kikes hate testosterone, cigarettes raise testosterone levels

I react badly to mold.
What you see people experiencing during a bad reaction is feeling fine one minute to instantly feeling like you came down with a bad flu. No fun at all, and the effects last long after you're away from it.

i wish i could just smoke on sundays, with a little weed mixed. im a non smoker atm.

Here is the real question.
If that person never smoked would they have had a healthier and happier life?

Again, if we're going to go the conspiracy theory route, and blame yet another thing on the jews, consider the fact that smoking was made "cool" by movies....that are mainly produced and directed by jews.....If anything it was the jews that got people hooked on cigarettes.

I don't know, we people work differently. Some can smoke like that man does and still not look that unhealthy for 109 years old man. Some genuinely do get cancer, lose their voice etc. when they smoke.

>old black man drinks milk
>most blacks can't drink milk
>he does anyway
>helps provide healthful long life
God I love milk

even if you don't get cancer, smoking still lowers your cardiovascular endurance, makes you stink, turns your eyes and nails yellow raises your blood pressure increasing your chance of heart attack or stroke, degrades the elasticity in your skin making you age faster and when you DO get old, it gives you an exaggerated amount of wrinkles on your face.

but hey, if it makes you feel good while you're in a 15 minute break then its worth it, am I right?

the old man talked about how he didn't inhale it into his lungs, he smokes cigars the correct way

Because it increases your life span which means you can work more, good goy.

I don't smoke, though. Haven't smoked for years. I have no interest to do it. It costs a leg and a half to do it

And all the fast food Americans eat isn't making us unhealthy? Yet it's still legal for McBergstein's can still play commercials during the Superbowl.

Could be that the jews do not control the tobacco industry

I dunno, but it's true that many notable Jews are or were heavy smokers. In fact, a large number of them have trademark extremely deep smoker voices.

Either way, if you smoke and don't want to support mega-corporations then just buy local rolling tobacco.

>And all the fast food Americans eat isn't making us unhealthy?

because fast food can be eaten in moderation and while it may not seem like it, actually has "some" nutritional value.

There is no amount of moderation nor health benefit to smoking. IF you're a babyboomer and you're a smoker, fine, you grew up in a time when people didn't know better, but if you were born in the late 80's or later and you've become a chronic smoker, you're a dumbass, plain and simple.

Because if u diy young u don’t buy all that fancy things, made by corporations. U don’t pay taxes, u don’t go to doctor, u don’t watch tv shows and buy fast food. U must be healthy, it is profitable

Smoking cigarettes is degenerate. Smoking cigars is alfa as fuark.

Gentiles own the smoking industry

It's just a joke, man.