Name ONE (1) thing bad about abortion

I'll wait

you can't do it when they're 18 years old and still in your house crying like a lil bitch

It gives women even greater power.

Oh shid that's hard to beat

There isn't. It's eugenics.

Pol is a pro abortion board
Less niggers

I don't have a problem with abortion, it's giving women the right to choose I dislike. It should require the man's order.

fpbp

its murder

It isn't mandatory for negroes.

fpbp

It doesn't also kill the mother.

>Send babies to God faster.

Really dislike this fucks who want to sound so smug stating shit about a religion they don't even comprehend in a basic level.

Abortion for Africa is PERFECT

It must be promoted there as hard as possible

It's murder. That's bad, right?

.. R-right?

rare.

Well, women getting abortion just because muh feminism and muh body should be illegal, you fucked up, now you live with the consequences, if you can have that child and have to money for it. On the other hand if that mother is a crack addict, whore or various of other situations like a defect fetus or if it's going to be retarded, better just abort it there and end it.

Eugenics is good

If there is even a sliver a guilt when you're killing an unborn, American child (burger here fuck you all we're the greatest damn country on Earth your children will be jealous forever), the carrier will likely start to develop dreams and other psychological episodes where it involves killing/letting a child die. Females are already crazy enough.

Australia, the official slidepost /threaders

If you have the option to abort, you have the option to be a degenerate slut. If you're a degenerate, your whole existence becomes pathological. If people become pathological, the society becomes pathological. If that happens, expect to really see oppression, violence and suffering. Basically, abortion is one step towards hell.

Because abortion is something that lays in a morally grey area, I ll try to explain. The difference between abortion and murder is "the victim"'s legal status. A murder victim is a human, an abortion victim is not. Asking questions about who's human and who's not human makes ((((some people)))) uncomfortable.

There is no order to it or limit, at least in current form, it is not eugenic at all. Anyone for any reason.

Removing responsibilities about sex which led to promiscuity, STD, ....

Actually it sends them to the limbo of infants, the place in hell where there is no fire. The idea that unbaptized infants can go to heaven is a Pelagian heresy.

It's unfair for women to be able to rescind all their responsibilities for a pregnacy while men can't.
Introduce a type of "financial abortion" for men and I'll support unlimited abortion for women.

RARE
A
R
E

Every woman who has had an abortion will be begging for mercy from God on judgement day

Abortion is single handedly one of the most degenerate practices for a society

Should be legal and possibly even paid for by the state in cases where the child will have an overwhelming chance of being a burden on society due to socio economic or physically debilitating factors (rape, incest, born to drug addict, born with numerous genetic defects). All other cases should be an equal father / mother decision.