Post your webms and jpgs of niggers chimping out
Post your stories of niggers chimping out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bi1JrvgyOPo
youtube.com/watch?v=ITeH1q7CTyk
youtube.com/watch?v=yFjt0c_wgTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Police in Aberaeron investigate carnival float 'considered racist'

Men wore black face paint and dressed as characters from Jamaican bobsleigh team film Cool Runnings for Aberaeron parade
Three men ride through Aberaeron dressed as members of the Jamaican bobsleigh team in the film Cool Runnings.
Three men ride through Aberaeron dressed as members of the Jamaican bobsleigh team in the film Cool Runnings. Photograph: Cascade News

Shares

Steven Morris
@stevenmorris20

Wednesday 30 August 2017 19.55 BST
Last modified on Wednesday 30 August 2017 22.00 BST

Police are investigating allegations of racism against a group of men who wore black face paint when they dressed as members of the Jamaican bobsleigh team for a carnival parade.

The men, who were meant to be characters from the 1993 film Cool Runnings, also donned black wigs and bodysuits in the colours of the Jamaican flag.

They drove through the streets of the Welsh seaside town of Aberaeron as part of its carnival parade on a farm vehicle, with a wooden model of a bobsleigh attached to the digger.

The men received a warm reception from some spectators, but a complaint was made to the police and the Dyfed-Powys force confirmed it was looking at the men’s actions.

A police spokeswoman said: “Dyfed-Powys police received a report of a perceived hate incident, which occurred at Aberaeron carnival on Monday, August 28. An entry to the carnival parade was considered racist. Inquiries are being made by local officers.”
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Carnival float investigated over racism allegations

Dinah Mulholland, the Labour candidate for Ceredigion in the June general election, said on Facebook: “Utterly horrified to see this from Aberaeron carnival. How on earth could this have been considered acceptable, or even legal, by the carnival organisers?”

looks like Florida

might as well take a dump

wrong webm

omg. they are jealous of her straight hair.

Wheres the meme of tyrone eating the fat white girls vag with green crust on it?

There was a webm of one nigger like twerking with this girl on stage before throwing her clear across it to the other side, then he leaps through the air like a monkey onto her to continue the dance. Anybody have that?

>driving scooter just because you're fat
is that already standard in America?

Ask and ye shall receive

>be me
>be 19 throwing around a football (american) in the park
>a wild big black nigga appears
>hes drunk at the park with his native homies
>yell at us to throw him the ball, he wants to play
>we think he's going to punk the ball and don't pass it to him
>big nigger gets pissed off
>"Don't wanna play with me!!! Fuckin lil racist whiteboys!"
>keep screaming and shit
>we decide to pack up and head home
>walk towards our possessions, located towards big nigger and co.
>He thinks we're walking up on him
>YOU WANNA FUCKING GO PUSSIES
>300lb drunk nigger running towards us, albeit slowly
>me and homie sprint towards him, grab our schoolbags and shirts, and sprint away in the opposite direction
>big nigger chases us out of the park calling us racist and pussies
>he runs out of breath before hes out of the park
>me and homie laugh about how fucked up that was and go get stoned

True story lads

I'll share some of mine

this is nigger on mdma I guess

Be 13
Playing football with friends.
A pack of 5 niggers appear.
They want to play. We know we have to accept.
Asperger friend who is obsessed with football injures the nigger.
They chimp out and break his jaw and run away.

fuck you racist

niggers are more racist than white people

These all remind me of how much I hate niggers. Subhuman trash.

>>driving scooter just because you're fat
>is that already standard in America?

Once you hit 65 it is almost automatically included in your retirement benefits.

They are so happy... three of them will pass onto the next grade!

And people in the hood wonder why there are no national brand grocery stores in their area.

>We know we have to accept
That's why your white ass is being replaced by some brown ape. You people are cowards.

Calm down and have a banana.
Niggers love bananas.

Coons are only good at picking cotton.

>when he tried to get up

Don't corner the Dorner!

niggnoggin;
youtube.com/watch?v=Bi1JrvgyOPo
youtube.com/watch?v=ITeH1q7CTyk

"I know my ABC's"
youtube.com/watch?v=yFjt0c_wgTk
I doubt it...

To be nig is to chimp out

whole book is a chimpout
>muh wacism
>whitey so mean

lol a turtle with a shell can do a better a job at turning his back.

Good at killing one another and innocent bystanders
I'd say they're good at stealing shit but it's more that they are predisposed towards it if you were good you wouldn't have a rap sheet that long

Every last of da nignogs in our countries ought to be hunted down like the animals they are. There's really no option available.

comfy gas

We know you're not a real coon because they don't know how to use the intarwebs.

Y'all are garbage.

Trying to steal her hair?

Modern-day cow tipping.

Lol are all burgers like this? They're afraid to confront a 15 YO dindu and just watch

Not all, but we're getting worse by the day. I would have wringed that little fuckers neck.

fuck you man that just makes me sad :(

Prove us wrong

oh my fucking god
i absolutely hate this kind of behavior
that's why darkies are the worst

You racist fucks need to wake up or fucking burn. Your red pill bullshit is getting you nowhere and destroying the world. Leave the fucking basement and meet people outside your troll-bubble.

Nips not safe

THIS IS AFRICA!

Textbook Chimpout.

What could the motivation possibly be for this kind of nonsense?

Try harder Shlomo.

underrated webm name

Awww, that felt so gooood. Mmmmm...

Look at these retarded pigs proving that black guy's point. They're violent shit heads who like to hurt and arrest people of the african american community.

You people think it's funny how white pigs hunt black people for sport? Fuck you, that guy had every right to be angry after what happened to Mike Brown god rest his soul.

Fuckin' nice.

no mother should have to worry ever time her son robs a store

plot twist: nigger is not bad guy here

That's a proper chimpout.

Your an ugly nigger. Accept it monkey

That's so fucking awful. I was stoked for that person playing dead until they died.

>inb4 "only yppl can be racist"

Zero empathy, low iq, and complete lack of impulse control. Notice how niggers act the same way in every country?

The sad part is leftists refuse to hold them accountable for any thing. Blacks are killing, robbing, raping whites on a daily basis and the only thing you will hear from liberals is how bad straight white men are.

Aww, I bet the little monkey kid in glasses got her to open the door.

Best clip I ever saw.

CEASARO'D

Sending your kids to a black school is child abuse.

solid meme right here

I love at the end how he has to get one last hump in as soon as the other guys start surrounding him hahaha

No one doing anything lmao
Here they would have been beaten to pulp.
You faggots are always bragging about muh weapons muh guns, why don't you use them? Or do you say that only to overcompensate on the fact that you have a small mutilated wrinkled dick? Rly makes u think

A reporter from Telemundo was slapped by Waheedah Wilson
>Waheedah

SHEEEITTTTT