Sweden HELP

It is Sweden's moral obligation as a humanitarian superpower to alleviate the plight of poor persecuted Rohingya Muslims. You must take in all 2 million of them to even consider yourselves worthy of that title. Accepting Muslims from the middle east only makes you a regional, at best continental humanitarian superpower. You ought to protect Muslims on an international scale if you are to live up to the standard.

Rohingya Muslims are Sweden's chance to shine and show to the world what being a humanitarian superpower truly means. To deny it is to deny your legacy. Do it and prove that you are the only nation worthy of protecting a group of people so universally despised that they are even rejected by their native country of Bangladesh.

D O I T
O

I
T

Y E S

Sweden don't be heartless

He is right.
We cannot let them down, fellow Swedes. What will become of our cuck status? Germany is inches away from surpassing us.

So tolerant

Don't be racist Sweden.

Only if we take just the females.

no!! we dont want more shit next to our border, that shit will flow straight to here. dont want to even imagine a situation where sweden gets really unstable.

I wonder what other country will take the bullet after Sweden gets decimate by migrants, I will assume Germany or France.

S W E D E N Y E S
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S

Time to build a wall. Sweden will get really unstable in the following decades. I don't know how the situation with Aland would work out though.

Can I move to your country mate, Western Europe is becoming a purgatory

Literally nothing compared to Swedish PRIDE. You would not see public sex and nudity in Helsinki.

Stop being such a racist sexist homophobe. You're literally a Nazi. You'll have young men and nothing but young men. And you'll love it or else.

Can we meme malmo to take in all 2 million?
#bloodonyourhands #savethemehmets

I still fail to see public sex and nudity.

Sås?

Meanwhile in Sweden..

Memes aside, it wouldn't be too far fetched with enough effort.

i would be surprised if they havent already started doing it

What exactly is she proud of in here?

w-what is that thing?

Captain Sweden has been issued a NEW MISSION!

You're welcome to come, but bare in mind that my country is in the top 10 most violent countries in America.

Finland will be fine and also fix Sweden, it's time for little brother to step up and temporarily redirect your artillery to the west and fire at will. All the uncucked swedish men will be first in line to die for you. The rest, the cucks that is, will have perished since long by bleeding out due to rectal fissures from Jamal & Co. Nylands Brigad will take care of all high priority targets and from there it's just a smörgåsbord of hanging subhumans, then rebuild. Claim your clay, Pekka!

Crushing the gender binary and being a """"threat to the patriarchy""""

An average Swede by 2030. Notice the Swedish flags in the back.

I want to die

Being jewish.

Is that a male with tits?

That's because you are a leftist.
Imagine you lived your whole life as a tree hugging hippie loser!

Not quite sure. You can never be with these monstrosities. What I do know is that it is a native Swede, born and raised in cuckland itself.

I agree. You wouldn't like being called Racist now, would you Sweden? Accept these poor muslim Rapef- I mean asylum seekers Goyim.

>tfw Israel VPN malfunctioned
Whatever

[エレクトリップ]

At least it looks nice. Reminds me of an ancient Roman city

Their murder rates are insane. It is right on the cartel paths to the US and Mexico. Central American nations in general tend to have the highest murder rates on earth relative to population size.

Unlike most migrants to Europe, it seems as though the Rohingyas are legitimate refugees, so I do hope they receive proper assistance.

yea, if a guy says he is 12, when he is obviously 40 passes, nothing will change even if you only accept women.

We should meme this desu

>Bangladeshi muslims spill into Myanmar for decades illegally
>Breed like rabbits
>Start murdering and raping, forcing conversions
>Gets worse and worse until Muslims are straight up massacring villages in 2017
>Burmese fight back
>"MUH GENOCIDE!!!"

Webm related

Damned. Then it's going to be Costa Rica I guess.

They're Muslims. How do you help them? Wherever they go, they must also rape. Wherever they are, they must also wreck the place. They've clearly overstood their welcome.

Yeah, I am all for United States opening their borders and accepting these legitimate refugees, dont forget to pay their housing and a generous monthly allowance.

Still violent as fuck, but certainly a better choice than any other central American nation. Most Costa Ricans are also white, around 70% I believe.

this, fuck muslims in general btw

top kek

if it goes that far, i will be there fighting alongside with native swedes who are willing to fight the cuckery. sweden cant fall

It is Sweden's moral obligation as a humanitarian superpower to alleviate the plight of poor persecuted Gypsies. You must take in all 2 - 20 million of them to even consider yourselves worthy of that title. Accepting Muslims from the middle east only makes you a regional, at best continental humanitarian superpower. You ought to protect brown people on an international scale if you are to live up to the standard.

Gypsies are Sweden's chance to shine and show to the world what being a humanitarian superpower truly means. To deny it is to deny your legacy. Do it and prove that you are the only nation worthy of protecting a group of people so universally despised that they are even rejected by their native country of India.

D O I T
O

I
T

Context of gif?

Thanks, most of our big cities looks like that, I really like it as well.

And yes, Costa Rica is your best bet or Panama.

I fear that blood must be shed, wherever you look there is niggers. Hell seger!
""""""Volvo"""""" showcasing their autonomous car.