Look out for Myanmar

Asia is really the silver lining in all this fuckery going on the west. While (((they))) are too focused bringing down whiteys, they forgot about the observing Asian people, getting red pilled in every habbenings.

While the west is promoting degeneracy like they're not even hiding it: pedophilia in LGBT, self-race hatred, destruction of family and community values etc. Your MSM are giving us a 24/7 look to how "progressive" your societies are and how "great" it is.

Trust me, the pendulum swings will start in Asia, specifically in Myanmar with this muslim holocoaster false-flagging jewry

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/05/rohingya-aung-san-suu-kyi-nobel-peace-prize-rohingya-myanmar
archive.is/6UAcj
youtube.com/watch?v=gNf6HK5V65c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The left is already mobilizing against Aung San Suu Kyi calling her a fascist and complicit in genocide. Once she was a hero of the left in her 25yr fight against Burmese military dictatorships.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/05/rohingya-aung-san-suu-kyi-nobel-peace-prize-rohingya-myanmar

We will have to take the Muslims, though.

Archive
archive.is/6UAcj

Anyone that watches one entire episode of Cops on the telly with a sensical and nonemotional mind can tell that OP's pic related is right. Stealing for personal enjoyment
Solid post my dude

Judaism and Islam must really go.

I hope Asians win, and slaughter niggers, and just in case whites too (except Serbs), but most importantly Jews.

You mean zionism? The actual Jewish religion is actually pretty sensical and is always updating
That means anyone can call themselves a Jew and just rewrite the book

I hope other Asians will post their leaders' redpills.

I just hope to hell that the MIC and Deep State don't force us to intervene at some point to save the mudslimes.

You guys should light this shit now while it's Trump and we have a chance at staying out of it.

where there are moslems there are also jews, its good to see asia nipping this niggerdom in the bud, their support to us in the west could help us get the ball rolling here start inviting bhuddist monks as speakers to nationalist-ish speaking events

My bad, yes Zionism.

>Obama has the blood of hundreds of thousands of Muslims on his hands
>as well as being responsible for the destruction of MILLIONS of lives and destabilization of several countries
>is also mainly responsible for creating the largest human refugee crisis in modern history, causing chaos in the Middle East, North Africa, and now Europe
>...
>keeps his peace prize

You westerners have no idea how Trump winning the election is important to Asia. Remember the Obama-Bitch scandal by Duterte? It was how an ambassador was trying to subvert our sovereignty in preventing an iron fist against the drugs trade and islamic extremism. They thought the old man will heel then this pic related happened.

They got spooked

Mental Gymnastics from MSM and the left.

>killing Muslims doesn't bring peace
I spotted the retard. I win.

So why are they taking Myanmar leader's nobel peace prize by doing the same thing? When she was targeting actual extremist?

Link please

There

I'm assuming my answer is going to be that America is the world police so every sitting President has to take out a certain amount of trash

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Obama was a normie PR god.

Weve been nonstop shit posting anti Republican memes for 8 years to piss off the masses. And the liberals took the bait. PR relations are non existant anymore, its all about results and red pills

Alright. So why cant you police your own nignogs then? You're so good at intervening in other countries. I love american people, not your government. I cant even call it really an "American" government. America's help is and will always have a catch.

I hope you're right OP

Yes, Obama brought plenty of "peace" to the streets of Europe...

The best thing Obama did was to emboldened lefties and let out their true nature

We do. 60 % of them go to jail and go back in. They don't learn and than they blame the gobberment.
Muslims think they can preach by the sword, well there's always someone bigger and bladder. Praise kek

President duterte likes to crawl into his daughters ass while shes asleep and forage for undigested crumbs of food.
Also, is a

>US president is responsible for retarded immigration laws on a different continent
Get the fuck out of here.

do you really expect yuropoors to take responsibility for anything they do?

Topbantz

Let's not forget that in the Philippines the Jews-Muslim axis is already causing trouble. OP has a point.

Also very important is the fact that China was supposed to be the Jews low-wage factory but they are starting to become too independent for the Jews taste, that is that factor also.

How's your leader? Also, was it a big deal in your country about the alleged ASEAN games home cooking?

That's one thing about Asians living in Asia. No matter how much you feed them, they still regress back to their nationalistic identity.

>cause massive wave of human migration
>WE DINDU NUFFIN

Judaism must go - sick and twisted!

You don't have any idea the shit that's going on in Asia. You fucking forgot last year' South Korea President-Queen occult shit that caused all the riots that weren't even on TV in the west?

youtube.com/watch?v=gNf6HK5V65c

where are the news & twitter faggots when this happens?