Groundbreaking talk you guys

Holy shit you guys did you see Dave (((Rubin))) Interview Philip DeFranco????????? Dave was like oh man i support free speech and then Philip was like YEAH free speech is great and on top of it they both don't like Nazis and get this, they ALSO don't like ANTIFA. My fucking mind is melting from the groundbreaking analysis.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAAxqJ-dhI0

The sad thing is that this is actually groundbreaking. I listen to Slate political podcasts and it's turning into
>So, like, what do we think about Antifa?
>Like, I don't know, man, I mean, I don't like political violence but right-wingers don't have rights
>Yeah, dude, and did I mention that Nazis are the worst?

Why do you care? Centrists shitting on leftists is good as leftists have been getting away with murder for too long now.

How does anyone still listen to faggy moderates like this guy, Styxhexenhammer, the "Skeptics", etc.

If you aren't "skeptical" of the kikes you are a waste of time.

>le based alt right attacking anyone who isn't 1488 again

Stormfag, you are on thin ice. Stop being retarded.

Why would you inflict yourself that?

I love leftist cringe material. We all have our thing. Don't judge.

Go back to leftypol you communist nigger

I'm sorry but reading their comment sections makes me hate humanity. There's people who think these people are actually saying something of importance. The only thing dave rubin ever says is "I support Free speech"

Dave Rubin makes Styxxx look like some supreme intellectual actually.

(((Libertarianism))) is the savior of the West goy. And there is no such thing as "race" that's a collectivist concept goy. Leftists are the real racists goy.

Gay Jews and the Magical Hidden Hand of Total Capitalism (tm) are the new alt-right.

Sounds like German public TV or radio

Slate and NPR (National Public Radio, which is our public radio station) are both leftist outlets and there's some crossover between their "journalists"/commentators.

Stormfaggot.

Rubin and other moderates are a major threat to leftists because it gives people an out from ledtist bullshit. Attacking them for not screaming about jews is short sighted and stupid.

Play the long game and don't punch right.

Yes the (((free market))) fixes everything, even monopolies and automation. You know when there are no jobs left everyone will just magically turn into a coding genius and get a job in Silicon Valley. Libertarians are such fucking morons who still act like we live in a 1950 economy.

I'm actually kinda impressed. I was listened get to no agenda the other day and they were playing a clip of some negro podcast talking shit on Taylor swift and I thought I was going to rage after just 30 seconds. You should do reports on the lefties narratives so we can see what's going on.

Wrong, There no way they support Free speech in Deutschland as much as Dave Rubin supports free speech. BTFO BRO

I think I will. People like to crap on Cuckpo/Salon/Vox as the worst of all SJW lunatic reporting but I think Slate is at the very least high in the running for that title.

lol how do you even know what my political ideology is? What if i told you that the Christain right and libertarians are just as retarded? Yeah bro you know automation will make it so there are no jobs left but you know the Free Market will fix it.

It doesn't matter what you are. You're attacking an influential figure for not being right enough.

Stop wasting your energy sabotaging the right and focus on something productive instead. Not everyone is going to agree with you 100%.

He's talking about Slate's podcasts.

Mother Jones called Dave Rubin "far right".

This is how you know we're fucked and /pol will soon be shut down.

>Dave was like oh man i support free speech and then Philip was like YEAH free speech is great and on top of it they both don't like Nazis and get this, they ALSO don't like ANTIFA
I just finished watching that video, you had me thinking they would say something akin to this but they didn't at all at any point in the video.

You really think it's unreasonable to think the actions of the extreme end of either side of the political spectrum can be seen as bad? If you're going to shit on them, what are your actual complaints? Why strawman?

Oh ok because Dave Rubin would be a radical in Germany. Free Speech? Nein. Then it would make total sense for him to be as popular as he is.

But leftists are the real racists. They turned entire generations of brown people into their mind slaves and refuse to do anything but keep them in serfdom.

You really think i would torture myself and watch that whole thing? I just assumed they would get around sucking each others cocks on their centrist positions. I assumed that would be the case since ever single Dave Rubin video is about some milk toast nothing actually being said bullshit like that.

>You really think i watch that whole thing to justify my complaints?
Oh right, silly me.

My wider complaint is that the popular discourse on YouTube consists of people who state the obvious on daily basis. "We Support Free Speech" "Nazis Bad" "Antifa Bad". Nothing of any substance is being tackled by these cunts and they are simply wasting peoples time.

Democrats want to destroy free speech.