Which sites do you consider trustworthy?

Which sites do you consider trustworthy?

all of them. everything on the internet is true

not even my bank's site.

This post isn't true.

nytimes.com
washingtonpost.com
cnn.com

Because I'm a sane grownup who can think an analyze.

big if true

Boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/

Nah, only what Steve Bannon pukes up after his overnight benders is true. Take your marching orders from "skin conditions" Steve and attack his enemies!

confirmed, everything on the internet is true

Explain hands up don't shoot and why the MSM spread that lie far and wide.

this desu

>"enberg" written on the board
I-is the professor Jewish?

yes it is.

>rnc flag
>frequents CNN because more intelligent than everyone else

God damn, OP's pic gave me a hearty laugh. Colleges are pure indoctrination centers.

Nothing, I only trust what I see for myself. I'm not even 100% convinced that Donald Trump even exists because I have never personally seen him.

>"berg" written on left side of chalkboard
What did (((he))) mean by this

Sup Forums is a credible source.

Only places on the internet I trust are places that promote and invite open discussion and discourse. On that note and in order of which I trust most first

>Voat.co
>8ch
>Sup Forums

Bahahahhaa... And you think bitcoin is a fad, ya faggot boomer...

I will explained Breitbart to you You found something inaccurate? Good. What do you not understand about "think an analyze"?

Honestly this, not that everything on here is true, but that it has everything. Actual news sites railroad their point, on here no one decides what the direction or view point should be, you get to use your brain a little(Many obviously dont) to pick out the truths and find out more, while not being subject to pure propaganda.
There certainly is propaganda and shills, but shits so muddled it doesn't matter as long as you use reason and logic

>politico, slate, salon

>moderate

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

None, I cross-reference between multiple sources and only take information that doesn't contract information from each source.

lol what a fuckin nerd

RT

Didn't you see the no hate sign on the pic?

no I didn't what does that mean

Bitcoin is a bubble. If you think it can work long term then you don't understand what can and cannot be money. Listen to Peter Schiff.

> being a Nazi
How that battle of Berkley went right after Charlottesville? You guys gaining any new followers? LOL

Also this, i have RT and BBC, they're both government funded so are a little more open to propaganda, but that makes it more easy to sniff out.
I'd probably get a Chinese and some other western news site if i could bother looking

top left

>Sites I visit for "neutral" coverage
BBC News
Sky News
>Sites I visit for right-wing coverage
The Daily Telegraph
The Daily Mail
Breitbart
Fox News
>Sites I visit for right-wing commentary
The Spectator [if you're American, this is basically the British version of National Review, but less cucksertive. Taki is one of the contributors, the guy who made Taki's Mag. Also James Delingpole, who also writes for Breitbart, although he is a bit of a bell end.]
>Sometimes I google something and end up on an article from one of these trash sites (knowing your enemy is essential)
The Guardian
Sites that I hate so much I don't even want to name them
>Other sites I visit from time to time
Financial Times
MarketWatch
To be honest I end up on most news sites just by googling things and clicking on the articles that seem relatively interesting

Nikon, eotech, magpul, leupold

>Serbia
Is that like Russia's prolapsed asshole in the Balkans?

tumblr.com

>not getting all your news from only sources which support your preconceived notions and biases
Lol fag

>Gold Tier :
>BitChute
>Sup Forums

Mid Tier (not completely bad but better than most)
-RT
-ZeroHedge
-DailyStormer
-Voat
-Minds
-JihadiWatch
-Infowars
-information liberation

Low Tier------- be very careful better not go there

Breitbart, Gab

Trash = MSM

>moderate

localhost

haha loves me some localhost
hmmm think il watch this video again :D

Ny Times
Washington Post
CNN.com
MSNBC.com
BBC
AP
Slate
Salon
HuffPost
abcnews
cbsnews
nbcnews
The Hill
politico
rcp
Daily Kos
Think Progress
Mother Jones
LA Times

I agree with this.
>Breitbart
They fucking fired some girl because she was making fun of Muslims (truthfully) on Twitter. That says it all. Completely lost me with that.
>Gabbai
A site that had only 1 thing going for it: Free Speech. Then they censored someone. Now, it's a place you only should go if you're desperate to suck e-celeb cock, and/or give away your money. Interface sucks, content sucks, it's a circle jerk with a bunch of people trying to make money by saying they're "alt-right."

blacked.com

Sup Forums
There's a lot of bullshit, but you can always find the truth here

>localhost
this. local.localdomain

Whew

don't forget:
adl.org
splcenter.org

>Mother Jones

ITT: pic related

The Guardian, NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, Think Progress, Salon, Slate, Mother Jones, CBC, BBC, Shareblue, TYT, Pink News.

All other news sources are most likely fake news full of alternative facts.

They are all fake op.

Literally all of them. There is no real news anywhere.

Info wars is as reliable and relevant as a Pulitzer Prize winner.

We live in an absolute information vacuum where basically all (((news))) is unreliable.

All (((facts))) are made up, and there is no reason.

Why? Because the truth is not acceptable for mass consumption because the masses are incapable of critical thinking.

>Woke AF

KYS

Well numerals confirm, fpbp I guess. Gonna head over to Mother Jones now, catch you guys on the flip side.

OP is trying to figure out which sites to either buy out and subvert or to shut down entirely.

Nice try Jew. You know you screwed up at Charlottesville, right? You sent a Goy to do a Jew's job.

i wish that was my face

>grownup who can think an analyze
This statement does not bolster the credibility of these organizations. Their conduct speaks for itself - your abilities and conduct only speak for you. The truth should be plastered all over the face of every article. I should not need to be a "grownup who can think an analyze" to be able to find the hidden truth. Intentionally obfuscating the truth brands them as untrustworthy.

There are numerous analysts who predict Bitcoin will be worth 100,000 if not 1 million.

Ruskin do u speak it?

Meduza.io
Vk.com
2ch.hk
YouTube.com
Sup Forums.com/pol

Etc

Reuters, Associated Press and RT are the only major news outlets that can be trusted to factually report the news with little to no editorializing or sensationalism.

>moderate
>salon
absolutely subversive.

Any site hosted in Kekistan.

>Republican
Is that you McCain? From these posts it's clear the tumor's a lot worse than I thought. Hold out buddy.

"No Hate" is a euphemism for "Everyone Who Disagrees With Leftist SJW Ideology Is Wrong".

What's the consensus on New Eastern Outlook?

"Sites" - not "sights".

Sup Forums.org/pol/ almost exclusively.
I also have the RT app on my phone to get a good chunk of Russian propaganda.

If I see something written by a German journalist I just assume that the opposite is true.

You are ready for your SJW professorship.

American Renaissance
Patrick J. Buchanan
Paul Craig Roberts
The New American
Tenth Amendment Center
VDARE
The Unz Review
Veterans Today
Zero Hedge
Occidental Observer
The Intercept

Those are just the ones I have in my Feedly

>Moderate
>Salon

None of them. Not even this one.

Seconded.

underrated

facebook and google for the win!
unbiased real time news with updates and zero censorship.
they're the good guys bringing the world together.