He was never In favor of rescinding DACA wasn't he

What a disappointment. What's hilarious is he's still being derided for his decision. He just ended up pissing off the left who just wants Trump to keep DACA as is, and his base who wants him to rescind it as he promised during the campaign. Even the Cuckservatives that should be happy about this decision since they get 6 months to come up with legislation to keep the dreamers are criticizing Trump presumably because they are too lazy to actually do their job.

This is Trumpcare all over again. When is Trump going to learn that he will have to choose. He can't please everyone and he never will. All he's doing is pissing off everyone.

Amnesty Don, he wants to repeal DACA, but keep it

He wants to ban transsexuals in the military, but his regulation clearly states they don't have to do so.

He wants to repeal Obamacare, but gives up after the first try

He wants to get out of Afghanistan till he's shown a picture of an Afghan girl.

This is just all so disappointing. I had high hopes.

>This is just all so disappointing. I had high hopes.

All talk no bite

You want to know something funny? He came out to "endorse" the Raise act, something he knew would never be enacted in August, it was introduced in April. This is exactly what Amensty Don does, he's like shiny light to a cat, the cat is his voters. They don't realize they are being conned by a showman who's not doing anything behind the scenes.

All the "executive orders" if you read them are nothing like the media says are in it.

Oh well. I'll vote for Rand Paul in 2020.

This was all an attempt to put Congress on the hot seat. What he didn't realize is that these cucks will pass a DACA bill and the democrats will take credit for it.

>paid shills now converse with each other
When will the DNC funds dry up? This is getting ridiculous.

Knock it off. This isn't some strategy. Trump just got cold feet and not willing to follow through. He thinks he can just pass the buck to congress and not get any blowback on what will happen with DACA going forward.

He will soon learn that this is not the case.

>Trump doesn't want daca to be law! He wants to deportations for dreamers!
Yep, Donald "I love dreamers" Trump is definitely not pro amnesty.

>concern trolling
get a load of this newfag

How does my post indicate I am a paid shill? Just because I disagree with Trump on this?

I bet you will defend Trump if he lets in Syrian refugees by the millions into this country.

>gets called out
>immediate defense mode "why would I be paid to shill DNC opinions, goyim!?"
You should have attended orientation.

Its not concern trolling if there is a legitimate cause for concern here.

The only concern here is that the DNC is still spending a shit pile of money to manipulate public opinions because they have no other way to gain support other than paying people to shit on their opponents.

Hense why you are here, newfag.

You're an idiot. The DNC fundraising have been fuck all. The fact you think they can maintain a shill operation this long after the election is just stupid.

Trump is literally saying he will "revisit the issue" which is signalling that he's not gonna get rid of DACA if congress does not pass legislation in time for the deadline.
He's betraying his promise and you can't even see it.

The DNC perpetually funds the shills, as they have been doing for years.
Or is it just normal for NPR and the like to call for the heads of republicans everyday, but never mention any Democrat.
It is normal for corrupt Democrat mayors to endanger citizens to further their political agenda, yet no news agency will ever call them out on it.

Just like producers of television and movies threaten to fire actors and cancel shows if said actors don't support the Democrat candidates, or even worse be religious and Republican.

The DNC is a pay to play organization, and they have no morals. That you are here shilling against their opponents is all we need to know to know your intentions.

Or you could criticize the DNC as well. But you won't.

>I'm totally not paid to be here to change your opinion, goyim
>Trump is lying to you! Why didn't you vote for the corrupt DNC!? WHY WHY WHY IT WAS HER TURN

Nice Strawmen you're building there. When did I ever said you need to vote for the DNC. All I'm saying is we ought to hold Trump accountable to keeping his promises. If this is how you idiots react to him betraying a key promise, then expect this to happen again and again in the future.

>page 8 of democrat shill manual, Deny Trump has a plan for anything.

Nah. DACA is staying out.

Sorry OP. Your concern trolling doesn't work here.

What will you say when Reps and Dems actually pass DACA legislation?

Well there isn't a strategy that makes coherent sense to discern from what he did with DACA and the tweets he sent out.

Because shills like you are fucking blind. Let the man work and keep your fucking mouth shut and be amazed you faggot. The 7d chess shit has been going on since the election first started up.

>What will you say when Reps and Dems actually pass DACA legislation?
If repubs pass DACA they effectively sing their resignation letters because 2018 mid terms elections would be right around the corner

>Trump is literally saying he will "revisit the issue"

well think about it, there's no point in completely rescinding DACA if ICE and the judicial system does not have capacity to deport them all immediately. what you want is to deport them over a feasible period, which you can do by delaying parts of this and that, letting some people stay a little longer and so on. the process of deportation has to be managed. it's not going to be instant. it will take years even with more resources devoted to it.

in the meanwhile you want to calm down the media (95% pro dreamers) and dissuade dreamers from protesting and causing problems on the street.

so this is what's behind all of his mixed signals.

if he wanted DACA to stay he wouldn't have done anything.

He wanted not to have to deal with DACA. The DACA lawsuit is what forced him to make a decision.

>Your concern trolling doesn't work here.

Look who's talking fag

Stop wasting time explaining things to libtards. it is like wrestling with pigs. just let them suffer their delusions and next year the butt hurt is going to be GLORIOUS.

Now the congress will have an excuse for why they didn't pass obamacare repeal.

>we were too busy working on immigration

LOL

Trumpfags BTFO it's impossible to defend this faggot anymore.

pfff

hahahahahhaahhahah

>THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE THINGS THAT TRUMP SAYS

JESUS

CHRIST

I fucking hope so. At the very least, McCain will be in the ground.

Hasn't your Congress been literally incapable at passing anything for the last decade?

I wish...

it's supposed to be hard to pass laws by design though - otherwise you end up like the UK.

Yes, but either they will continue to stall out on this or they will push it through, exposing traitor republican'ts

Trump is smoking out the RINOs before midterms, how do shills deny this?

>Hasn't your Congress been literally incapable at passing anything for the last decade?

No, that's not true, only controversial stuff, but for the most part it's the same fucking party.

>Trump is smoking out the RINOs before midterms, how do shills deny this?

Trump is a RINO like you faggot

Yeah, Trump wants to get more of his people in the Senate and Congress. I bet no GOP Senator whose seat is coming up a midterms will vote for this. There still will be enough to pass it though. The House is going to be interesting. Some might not actually care that this will cost them their seat. Passing a DACA law might get them a 7 figure job.

Republicanism is dead, Trump basically killed the GOP and rallied all their disillusioned supporters under more traditional Americanism

>If repubs pass DACA they effectively sing their resignation letters

I thought them not repealing Obamacare was?

>Republicanism is dead, Trump basically killed the GOP and rallied all their disillusioned supporters under more traditional Americanism

Traditoanl Amercainism? Are you shitting me? He's just appointed a bunch of kike billionaires to run everything!

Midterms haven't happened yet, user. More fuel for the cleansing fire

I said "more traditional" for a reason

>Traditoanl Amercainism? Are you shitting me? He's just appointed a bunch of kike billionaires to run everything!

sounds like traditional Americanism to me

Durr

Here is a comprehensive solution that everyone needs to really think about..

Let the 800k stay by giving them amnesty but unlike that cuck regan actually do something that prevents more from crossing.

You want to know why we don't have an illegal canadian problem? or why we didn't have an illegal problem in the 50s 60s? Its because these countries were doing well for their selves. Its in the best interest of Americans to make sure its neighbors are good so that we're good. I am not saying give out gibs to mexicans but at least lets help them fight corruption and the cartel.

What would be really great would be to see the youths be sent back and we help them establish an Americanized colony which has potential to revolutionize the country itself.

>What a disappointment.
So much this. His entire campaign he promised he would get rid of DACA "first thing" - within his first week, if not on the first day. Wow, long first week. Nine months later, he comes up with a lame six month extension and urges Congress to pass it.

Trump did admit he is a globalist. And of course, we all know the real President is Javanka, both well-known commie-globalists with money from Soros. Trump has not fulfilled one campaign promise other than TPP (thank God for that, though). I feel very betrayed.

Because the real President is President Javanka, the two commie-globalists with money from Soros. Trump gave them his power. Everything Trump campaigned on to get voted has turned out to be a lie. He betrayed us, as did the lying Repugs who are also doing the bidding of the commie-globalists.

Welcome to representative "democracy"

that's what i don't get, it seems like trump is trying to appease the left but they will never be appeased so it's pretty pointless.

The fact is the deep state wants more immigrants because it means more people in the United States which would make us stronger than other countries

If you've ever played Civilization 5 then you know what I mean