DACA Hysteria

Why do leftists hate enforcing basic laws?

Political pandering, these people don't actually give a fuck

Mass amnesty was supposed to secure a massive voting bloc for them so they wouldn't have to rely on the white working class anymore. Fortunately they moved too fast and now they are all getting deported.

>suing because the orange retard is helping make DACA law now
I guess they're against amnesty. Wtf I love Democrats now

They sue over everything. It will get thrown out so who cares? CNN is Fake News

They're Satan worshipping pedophile enablers.

They don't want their voters deported

>trump rescinds a law
>suddenly millions of law-abiding folks who were brought or born here as children through no fault or intent on their own are here illegally
>'lol why are people mad that they're being told to get the fuck out after living their entire lives here'

you have to go back

Daca was never made into law

get ready to go home shitskins...

The original DACA was an executive order, not law, there's nothing these frothing faggots can do but make the rest of us miserable with their incessant shrieking. And by golly, that's what they're going to do.

>hurr durr im a euro-peon and i don't know how murican politicks werk

They are leftists. They don't need to FOLLOW the laws. They make them. try to keep up.

i think he's just a spic who knows perfectly well how murrican politics work

God, ain't it glorious? The wailing of our enemies! The reward of victory!

I think you're giving it too much credit.

It wasn't a law. Obama should not have been a lazy, incompetent piece of shit that like to make easy to erase policies instead of making an effort to have a law passed. It shows he really was not politically adept at all.

Good luck. Granting citizenship rights to non citizens goes to the very core of what a country is. This lawsuit will not last 2 seconds before the supreme court.

DACA cucks you might as well start packing.

>law

Okay this is good b8

They are putting up a fight because they are trying to secure their voting base and the neocons want their cheap labor.

So Trump wants to remove or implement DACA?

They're going to court over an unconstitutional law? Not even lawyers or judges think it was legitimate. These fucking people.

OUT OUT OUT

Here's an idea: keep DACA but make them all pay a steep DREAMERS tax to make up for all the services they took advantage of.

>trump rescinds a law

The executive branch can't make laws.

This is also essentially saying that daca will die in 6 months, so the legislative branch needs to come up with a law to solve this problem

Millions of folks who still couldnt be bothered to become citizens in all that time

I Guess they didnt want it enough, so they can go back

they need and want their voting cattle

Trump wants the Congress to take care of it, which would expose the neo-cons as the traitors they are.
DACA gets legalized? Congress shows it's true colors and they are royally fucked in 2018.
DACA gets removed? Hundreds of thousands of Mexicans which got free education from American taxpayer money get to my country's workforce.
Seems like a win/win for me.

Laws don't exist in their mind. They can only see the short sighted immediate benefit of feelings.

Tell them to remember this shit next time they try bringing up internet "piracy."
>I have no criminal record, and I'm employed, racist! gib me dat free movie yo

We need operation wetback absolution. Every shitskin latino should be thrown out of the country.

No. They will never make enough to cover the costs. Being American is priceless. If they want freedom they cant make the sacrifices in their own country. The wall should be so high they live in the dark without the ability to gaze upon the glorious light emanating from a horizon of hope.

This. If they gave a fuck, immigration reform would have been completed, and this illegal action would not have taken place.

Support DOIFA - Dream of an Illegal Free America

Except they're Mexican. A Mexican with is BA/BS is like a white 3rd Grader

thanks for clarification. It seemed to me that Trump wanted to legalise DACA, which is contrary to his ideology. And Congress is ruled by the Republicans?

It is not like the average DACA person does not have friends or relative in Mexico. They would be fine.

>trump recinds

False

>law

False

>argues about intelligence while making a non-sequitur
wew lad
Pretty much. Muh dreamers is a painfully loaded statement. Actual Mexicans hate chicanos and don't give a shit about what happens to them, still, they are much more qualified than 90% of our workforce for the same reason I stated before.

They're trying to trick everyone into thinking he's against it. Then, if they pass it, they can pretend they saved the poor immigrants from the evil Drumbfpthf.

liberals are mindraped pissbabies

I have a solution

If any so-called DREAMer can prove they are

>not going to a burden on America
>are law-abiding
>have legitimate references
>renounce their native country and pledge full loyalty to the United States of America

Then they can stay. The way I see it, Trump can fuck with the Democrats' mealticket this way by stealing latino voters.

>>not going to a burden on America
>>are law-abiding
They pretty much already have this. The program disqualifies criminals and NEETS. That's why Trump is trying to pass it in congress. It's also why he instructed ICE not to target DACA recipients.

How do they even have legal grounds to sue?
It's a discarding of an executive order

Just make a fake infograph showing dreamers mostly vote rightwing
Liberals will stop giving a fuck within the hour.

buh bye

An illegal executive order, to boot.

>mindrape Brit
G*d's work lad
I laugh every time I see that retard with the pink hat

but you should have more graphics for variety

Not if John Kasich, Lyndsey Graham and John McCain have anything to say about it, the fucking cucks.

Why do people who know they've been in a country illegally their whole lives ever took for granted that they would be granted citizenship?

lol non sequitur

All those chapaneco scholars lmao...try again burrito myate

Fucking this.

Its so easy for spics to become citizens compared to eiropeans. If they didnt get citizenship yet they can go eat cactusdick. ESPECIALLY the veterans. The us military helps those fucks getting citizenship IF THEY CARE TO APPLY. They just were too fucking lazy.

>it's not their fault for being born here

lad, if I were in a womb, and I could hear muffled spanish on the outside, I'd strangle myself with the umbilical cord.

So you don't know what a non-sequitur means, huh?
I guess you're right, American education is worthless lmao

>they understand what deferred action means

It's in the fucking title of the program

>Why do leftists hate enforcing basic laws?

They like to enforce when it benefits them and like to disregard when it can gain them votes from illegals.

Oh I absolutely know what it is.

Tell me, if Mexicans are so smart...why is is it a shit hole wasteland ruled by criminals? Why haven't they created a solution?

>John McCain
he'll be dead in a couple of months anyways

MUH FEE FEES

Him and his boyfriend Lyndsey need to both fucking die

they are honestly just rolling a dice at this point
>"what random contrived essential piece of modern civilization can i destroy this week?"

uhh.. "deferred action" doesn't mean they'll eventually get citizenship, it just means that Obama deferred the decision of what to do with them to a later date

that later date is now and a decision has been made: they have to go back

all that but were the teachers shitty? probably not. lots of schools haver shitty teachers

AT FIRST THEY'RE LIKE

>YOU SEE THESE ILLEGAL CRIMINALS ALIENS, GET THEN OUT OF MY DAM COUNTRY. I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THEIR LIVES ARE OR WHAT THEY ASPIRE TO BE, GET THE OUT! OUT! OUT!

BUT THEN ..

>trump pardons Arpaio, a man that is evil incarnate, letting people die in his jails, turning a blind eye to sexual assault, persecution of political opponents, discrimination etc.. who knows what other sleazy shit he loves doing, maybe fucking children?

SO THEY'RE LIKE

>OH NAH YOU SEE THAT'S DIFFERENT RIGHT DUR EVEN THOUGH GOD BLESSED ARPAIO WAS FOUND GUILTY BY THE JUDGE AND IS A CRIMINAL WE NEED TO LET OUR PRESIDENT PARDON HIM BECAUSE HES A GOOD MAN.

>joe arpaio is evil incarnate
is this what liberals actually believe?

I can say words with no correlation to reality too

This is why I'm against it, and laugh at those crying there's no free tuition.

People are delusional. They want free healthcare, 15/hr minimum wage, free tuition for them AND illegals. Where does this money come from?

no actual counter points?

great I think we're done here gentlemen..keep leading those amazing lives of yours.

>mediocre 3.6 GPA
>185,000$ given to this failure?
>"magna Cum Laude"
is this seriously happening?

perhaps my college experience was skewed since i went to med school, but a 3.6 GPA would get a few chuckles and a door slammed in your face
Magna cum laude also used to be reserved for top 10%
which makes me even more depressed that this was their school "best and brightest"
the fuck is happening

I'm not the one crying about illegals having to go back.

On what legal standing? Financial loss due to lack of work visas? How Jewish can you be?

Being born here makes them citizens, eurocuck. DACA deals with illegal immigrants

I like how "we'll revisit this in 6 months if Congress doesn't accomplish anything" translates to: OMGzors all the babies be rounded up and catapulted back to Mexico!!! with these fucking people.

Where the fuck did I claim Mexicans to be smart, dumbass?
I even said that the dreamers who come back would be more qualified than 90% of our workforce, which actually states that most Mexicans aren't intelligent. Learn to read, idiot.
Also
>muh narco boogeyman
You're a stereotype who doesn't deserve to be posting with that flag, just saying.

>>perhaps my college experience was skewed since i went to med school, but a 3.6 GPA would get a few chuckles and a door slammed in your face
*if you're a white male

>suing a President for overriding an executive order that was highly questionable constitutionally to begin with
You'd have to go fishing for the absolute most corrupt judge in the country for this to go anywhere. Even then you'd have a tough time.

Okay you fucks, whats the end game here, ohh no people who were born in mexico should go back, okay but alot of these people grew up here, don't speak spanish, and don't have any knowledge of living in that country.
>"well fuck 'em right, 'merica"
okay dude but end of the day, all its gunna do is breed resentment, actually create criminals, and get all these people and the world insanely pissed at you
>"well bring it on"
you really want to fight the entire world and piss everyone off just so you can feel like you don't have to be basic human beings to eachother?

Don't act like you guys have a good reason for this shit
>"obama, constitution"
motherfucker i don't see you arguing for the constitutionality of executive orders under trump, or how constitutional law really affects this shit when it pertains to basic human rights while your fucking with other peoples basic human rights

at least be honest, you just want to fight, because in some way shape or form you've felt weak and want to prove it wrong by fighting everything around you and when that doesn't work fighting yourself. But don't make it everyone elses problem because your insecure, kill yourself first, no need to fuck up the earth for the rest of us, get the mourning process over with, or man the fuck up and try to solve some issues instead of creating more.

>suing over the rescinding of an unconstitutional EO
How? Is a judge going to rule that DACA is legal?

I am not either faggot, Ill survive anywhere you put me because unlike you I have a pair of balls and don't blame someone else for my problems. I am just letting you know you're a hypocrite and don't know how to think rationally. You're just the opposite of a whiny bitchy liberal. You have had all the opportunities and time to make something out of yourself yet you sit here all day complaining about other people when you're of no value yourself. Just let that sink in.

You civnat cucks have to go back to plebbit

>Billionaire CEOs care more about keeping illegals in the country than providing American's with jobs

Nice armchair psychology, Paco. Come back when you have a citizenship

You didn't have a point that needed a counter point.

Tired of winning yet?

is it because they lose voters? I know they claim voter ID laws are racist because they get votes from illegals.

>program disqualifies criminals and NEETs

user, go on leddit/r/daca and see all the bullshit they talk about, ie. "oh i got a DUI but i'm an official DREAMer!! Here's how u can do it to!"

Tons of em have records. Its complete bullshit

>Why do leftists hate enforcing basic laws?
Because to them, laws represent nothing more than a check on the exercise of their power

You're not smart enough to connect the dots...I love it.

Read one book..get graded on a curve.

¡Tenemos Educación Ahora!...jajajaja

People under the DACA program voluntarily submitted their information, had pictures, fingerprints and their address taken, on top of paying 500$ every two years to renew the papers.

What's going to happen is that the honest individuals are going to get deported because ICE has their name & address, but every single criminal is going to stay. The criminals will be impossible to find because the fourth. amendment outweighs probable cause.

This is a very ugly truth. You should know this. Congress won't do shit on purpose, and once six months pass and the deportations start, the snakes in both parties will point this out, making Trump look bad. 60% of Trump voters are against the DACA repeal in the way it has been done.

We are getting 4d chess'd, guys. This will hurt Trump.

If you would like to report illegal aliens (DACA parasites), please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide. For more information, please visit www.ice.gov.

Yeah no shit

>be me
>4.0 unweighted GPA
>rank 1
>5 on every AP exam offered at my school
>refounded NHS chapter, had over 140 participants
>Founded FBLA chapter
>lettered in track
>4-time all-state band
>applied for 1 scholarship a day during summer before college
>fucking white male
>$37,000 in scholarships
>pity Ivy acceptances (4 acceptances but none with scholarships)

Enjoyed my time getting 2 degrees from a state school for $56k total

Honestly ruffles my bunfeathers, especially looking at the curricula at MIT

Nope. I'm going to love it. They got what they paid for. Their amnesty ran out and became no longer available. Illegals need to learn. If they want to be pissed off at anyone, they can be pissed off at their family. 60% against repeal my dick. Propaganda.

DACA isn't law.

Magna cum laude for a 3.6?
Is everyone at that school retarded or something?

Nice try shill. Fuck illegals. Immigrants will always be welcome as long as they do it the right way.

>Being born here makes them citizens
Time to change this too.