The Sakhalin-Hokkaido Tunnel

Russia proposed Japan to become a continental nation.
Today this offer was made by Igor Shuvalov. This joint project shall benefit both countries. Also, Sakhalin Island with big land will be connected after the Crimean Bridge. Japanese user, what do you think about this? I think that's a good idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ak8Qc_PtTxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a great idea but we'll need a lot of landlines to put inside the tunnel to prevent Russians from getting through

*landmines

Afraid of your women getting SLAVED?

Reasonable. I understand you.

we have a problem in Hokkaido with Russian sailors going to the public bath drunk and passing out and defecating in the water, also they try to have sex with the old fat lady who mops the floor

>an obnoxious island populated by filthy gooks which were brought there because of muh (((forced labor)))
No thanks.

grossss

Reminds me of Pennsylvania in the winter tee bee ayychhh

>2017
>using land transportation
>via Russian land
youtube.com/watch?v=ak8Qc_PtTxE

Seriously look around Sakhalin area. There is fucking nothing around and this thing Russians call """road""". You need to drive thousands kilometers by such POS to get where people live (why just no send ship there ?) Our fucking officials completely stopped executing their job and only do virtue signaling.

>tunnel is completed
>Abe and Putin cut tape
>the ground starts to rumble
>Oh no, is it fukushima?!?!
>soon the rumbling becomes mixed with voices
>japanese stare in horror as the muslim horde erupts from the tunnel
>Putin airlifted out in alien craft with illuminati paint scheme

Suka blyat japanese imperialist no let gopnik in! Human right violation!!!

Sakhalin is rightful Japanese clay

This is transit Sakhalin """highway""" you need to drive 800 km of such to get from proposed Sakhalin-Hokkaido Tunnel to Sakhalin-continent Bridge.

>Russain
>not even once

It were Ukranian sailors.

That's a lie, everyone knows Ukrainians don't bathe

Yes let's spend billions to connect an underdeveloped island with half a million poor people to Japan.
I'm sure such a great boondoggle will help the economy a lot.

bantz

seems like a good project.. wonder if japan has to pay for the construction costs

Sure. This will be a joint project.

Russia and Japan should have teamed up a long time ago. Probably would have managed to take over China, Korea and all other Asian nations. Be a mega superpower today.

Medieval feudal thinking does not allow to do it.

Scranton for reals.

My fucking sides hahhahaha.

Stay pure nippon, you dont need to "connect" with this piece of shit country. Unless you want to, speaking in russian terms, "liberate" it. Atleast you wont waste it if so.

Japan bringing the bantz, Tsushima style.

Sure it would.
>hey Japan you value white skin over yellow skin?
>you hate those China motherfuckers like we do?
>lets join up and conquer. Or white genes and your superior weaponry.

If that happens America has basically lost that entire region.

Russian cowards

>In August 1945, after repudiating the Soviet–Japanese Neutrality Pact, the Soviet Union invaded southern Sakhalin. The Soviet attack started on August 11, 1945, a few days before the surrender of Japan

Good luck nippon

alaskan here.
can we be next?