How did he become so popular he is friends with actual celebrities now is it purely because his jewish?

How did he become so popular he is friends with actual celebrities now is it purely because his jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zSWAFpcbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6GsLLjpcyc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq2_k67VlL8
youtu.be/SJUEZV6LqiU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ec1syKOdlwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let me break this down for you.

On August of 2015, this guy did reaction videos to immoral or strange content on the internet. People quickly gravitated to him for his moralist view points. Faggot ass redditors spammed his videos on /r/videos and he gained hundreds of thousands of subs for coughing and showing his stomach bulge like a degenerate.

Being jewish has little to do with his fame and more that he is just plain disgusting. (shock humor)

>actual celebrities

The most popular people on Youtube ARE actual celebrities now. This is the current year.

hes just a goofy and funny guy who has come to be seen as the sort of big brother (not orwellian kind) of youtube who uses his status as a HNIC to call out cyber bullies and various other general pieces of shit on youtube, which makes him likable as well.

At least he can use proper English and punctuations. Unlike OP.

i certainly can only find relief from horrific things like ethans stomach and cough by browsing a morally upright, clean website like Sup Forums

Ethan is based - I don't care that he is jewish - he never acts sneaky and is a moralist

He ripped off MDE
Greedy shifty kike

He's a pudgey beta who somehow landed a kinda hot gf. Hes relatable and a glimmer of hope to neu-males

Overall Sup Forums is much, much more cleaner and morally justified than sites like Reddit or Facebook.

He's pretty red-pilled for a Jew. He hates SJW and PC culture. That's why people like him.

nice man who did a lot for hugh mungus

We sure see (((him))) a lot in the (((youtube))) recommendations. Coincidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=9zSWAFpcbiU

Literally who?

Wanna bet

Shoenice is such a scumbag, its hillarious.

>all those fake charities he makes up just to get free money

Cause he's enjoyable to watch. Nothing to do with being Jewish

She's hot for a Jew I guess. Someone post that pic of ugly IDF women.

lol, nice one

Jewish trickery never ceases to amaze me. This guy stirs up big controversy, talks complete shit and sicks his reddit fans on to people, only to do a video with them and walk on glass around them not saying mean things. There are two options here.

One is that he talks to these people before making a video about them, and the controversy he stirs up with his fans is all fake. The other is that he's "that kid" who will only talk shit about you when not in your immediate vicinity.

Considering he tries to take moral high ground over his targets, and acts superior to them, in both of these cases he is a rat faced kike. Predictably, Sup Forums was right again, and jews cannot stop themselves from scheming

recommendations are based on your viewing history you pasty cracker

DAS RITE, we be board of piece.

just to derail your thread a little bit

I saw the rapgenius video of Joji (Filthy Frank) describing lyrics to one of his songs. Holy shit he's such a pretentious cunt now!! I can't believe it! It's like he became exactly who he was making fun of in his early days on his Youtube videos.

This is the video in question
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6GsLLjpcyc

literally who?

>kinda hot
Fuck me she is not hot at all. She looks like a skull

I always knew he was a normie, but this was painful to watch

>that overbiting, eternally drunk-slurring kike troglodyte
>hot
DOES NOT COMPUTE

>now
Idk man, we never see George Miller out of character, it's always Filthy Frank. Maybe he's always been a pretentious cunt.

>kinda hot gf
The only thing you could say is that she's not fat or massively deformed. Sure, she doesn't have a third arm or half a face or something but that doesn't make her "hot"

All I can say is that his wife looks fucking disgusting. Doesnt even look like a person. All gummer.

I personally think she's very attractive but that's just my opinon. I don't obsess over her or anything or even watch their videos regularly.

Maybe because he is kind of funny? Especially to the youth

>more cleaner

Please learn English.

This.

She's kinda average desu

>Youtuber drama.

Profligates

The fact that he got sued and won that case make him ok.

Reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq2_k67VlL8

Look at the pinned comment.

It's because he's funny. Who would have thought a funny entertainer would get popular?

what the fuck, you guys think having meaning (Pretty fucking obvious meaning) behind lyrics to his music that isn't attached to one of his autistic characters is pretentious?

He's being smart he's using his Filthy Frank character and fame from that to get his music out there

or is it the way he's dressed lmao, that I could maybe agree with

Look at the way Ethan reacts, he clearly doesn't want the optics of Sam being there and he knows Sam is an anti-semite

>goofy and funny

This guy is the definition of reddit humor.

Didn't Ethan mention he hates Israel multiple times... But you know the saying - jews are always sitting in hats.

He stated in his channel he's pro SJW (not explicitly but he shares the same values) and that everything he does is meant to mock some autists. A lot of people tried to justify it like "He says it to not get a shitstorm of SJWs coming at him" but look at him now. He talks like a faggot and wears hearshaped glasses.

I don't have anything agains having meaning in songs it's just how goofy he acts, how he's dressed and what the song is about.. the overall context and picture make me feel the way I do about it more than him doing his thing.

And I'll have you know, as a modern music listener (every day on Soundcloud hardcore looking for new music ) and a 2017 pop culture expert, and he's acting SO generic. Granted, he's one of the people that determine what generic 'is' nowadays but I would argue that it's recursive.

Anyways, I just find it fucking funny at the end of the day that THAT guy in the video is the same guy as in pic related.

Sup Forums are you retarded?

Someone who tries to improve the morals of young people is a threat because he is a Jew? Are you litterally Sup Forums-tier now?

His content is okay and enjoyable, sure his humor is reddit-type, but I think he does some good to young people, and he doesn't seem to follow a "big nose hand rubbing" agenda, he shits on everything he considers immoral or out of tracks.

Even jews now are smarter than the white race. When will we wake up and understand that by imposing morals to ourselves we will be able to fully cleanse the sins of the possessed ones of our breed? Wake up sheeple.

This. I have no fucking clue who this is.

>Unlike OP.
That is not a sentence bro. What's the saying about stones and glass houses?

Well he did fight and won that lawsuit for freedom of speech on artistic critique of that faggot shit poster making fake clickbait paid actor videos.

So he did that and set precedent.

figured as much, that's a lot of people who are in the music industry for some reason. it's a pretty big echo chamber

>ripped off MDE
haha sure Sam

Jews always help jews.

>not seeing that he's being sarcastic
nigg apls

>"She looks like a skull"

Fuking kek, almost made me spit my tendies up their for a second.

"yeah"

He did push back a little on Joey Salads and his BLM video, gives him constant shit about his Trump shit, and has said some pro-BLM style comments. He also voted for Hillary.

That being said, I honestly do enjoy their videos, especially the older, classic reaction ones

Check muh mixtape out on SoundCloud nigga, my shit b dat fyre.

yeah, because we are all satirists and doing it for the lulz, right?

I lold

>he is friends with actual celebrities
Like who? I would bet on him getting real celebrities entirely because he's got those kike hookups

I used to like this older videos but his recent videos, talking like the past year or so, the humour has become ridiculously forced. The latest video is probably the most glaring example, he just shouted "MATTER OF LAW" repeatedly into the camera and the next day he's selling t-shirts with it so idiot drooling fans with clap like seals and buy it while posting it over and over again on Reddit and YouTube comments.

his last video is digital blackface you faggot. The one with "matter of law" was about what was stated in his court case.

The "One Fucked Up Dentist" podcast was hard to watch. Jimmie refers to a group of black people as "blacks" and Ethan gets super uncomfortable, the rest of the episode is just him tugging his collar and sweating the situation. Then when Jimmie leaves, they just talk shit about him for a good half hour.

Jews make up 2?% of the population of the united states, yet control almost all the most powerful companies.

Just lucky I guess.

So he's a jewish entertainer?

Step 1 Meet wife at Holocaust museum
Step 2 Make videos
Step 3 Rule the world

KIKE ETHAN MEETS SAM HYDE
HILARIOUS "BAD FAN" STORY
>shit eating grin
youtu.be/SJUEZV6LqiU

Literally just post Malone

Justin Royland
Steve-O

Kys you filthy nigger
Fucking retard

dj khaled

+ Justin Roiland

another one

he did it in a self-defense situation

(You)

>a threat
To...?
OP asked if his fame was because of his ethnicity, a fair question considering a lot of jews are successful purely because of the fact that they are jews.

>improve the morals of young people
To an extent, but he's barely any better than a nu-male in terms of a character that people look up to. He's in pathetic shape that he should be ashamed of but embraces it, as if looking like a sack of shit is worthy of pride. I'm not saying people shouldn't strive to accept themselves but doing it by ignoring faults rather than addressing them is not the way forward.

Way to criticize Sup Forums without having any idea of the foundations upon which most of the anti-jew arguments are based though, champ.
Read Culture of Critique.

He also made a comment on a podcast about google having a high ranking position solely for the purpose of diversity. He is white after all.

He thanked Hitler for the Holocaust just so he could meet his waifu at a Holocaust museum. Literally /ourguy/.

Yes. It is purely because he's Jewish just like other Jews.

Her horse skull face is so ugly that she's hot

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec1syKOdlwo
jej

he might be a joo, but he seems like a decent person in general? is there something i'm missing?

He is, ignore them

he is.

He's just a goofball people enjoy watching

>At least he can use proper English and punctuations. Unlike his wife.
ftfy

This is bait

haha, I didn't know that was about Sam

>kinda hot
Wtf

He's a pretty good role model for kids desu, which is good considering most of his viewerbase seems to be in their early to late teens. Not overly dickish but also not afraid to call out bullshit when he sees it.

>He's a pretty good role model for kids
rofl

Tell you what goldberg you take all of the western israelis and we let you take greater israel

This is factually correct, but newfags will dispute it anyways.

Hes funny and knows how to network

He made friends with Pewdiepie and got him to do a feature that was mildly funny

Then he kept bringing guys on his talk show until at least a million people tune into his mildly funny channel

Hes a jew that is good at networking while also being 100% youtube friendly

He also is mildly funny

After the shitposting yes

Degeneracy is bad in excess

Jewbook encourages degeneracy

Depends on what you mean by moral. Sup Forums is basically a cesspool for deranged fetishists and psychopaths and it's really easy to come across shock content here, but at the same time the mods really crack down on pedo and illegal shit whereas Faceberg doesn't even though they censor right-wing opinions.