Is it rare for asians to have a beard?

Is it rare for asians to have a beard?

Not if they know Kung Fu.

Yes
t. asian

I don't think I have ever seen an Asian with a beard.

How rare is is it? Feels like it is extremly rare.

How common is it to have a beard for asians? Is it only oldguys that have it or?

Asian who have beards have mastered the way of Beard-Fu

yes being hairy is a savage apelike trait which is why muslims cherish the beard

I can't grow a proper one.
t. Finnish diaspora

Gordon Liu is god-tier

The japanese who are able to grow beard are almost unexceptionally freakishly masculine compared to the average asian male.

Beardlets are common here. Proper strong and all-around balanced beard is a rare sight. At 25 my moustache still doesn't connect with the rest of the pubes, and I wonder if it ever will. How can I call myself a man before I achieve the unibeard?

what is a finnish diaspora?

I'm half Filipino and half Portuguese, hairy everywhere but my face, the struggle is real...

Go away juncker.

What's so important about a beard?

nothing really, just feels like asians have the lowest rate of facial hair.

join me finngoloia!

Japan has top notch beard/mustache implant surgery

t. Varg fixing up his scar patch

No, plenty of us have it

Guan Yu's beard is best beard

Why did so many samurais have masculine facial features?

Can native americans even grow stubble?

t. assigned male with no ability to produce beard due to hormones in water and plastic containers.

b/c they were basically huwites from the north, aka the nobility that ruled Japan for hundreds of years (if not thousands). they came over from Russia. Pale skin is still considered to be highly desirable in Japan, since its a symbol of the upper crust society of feudal japan.

i would forfeit my genetics to a good beard if it also included the other bodyhair
its fucking annoying
baka

Seems japanese can grow a beard, but chinese, koreans, vietnamese etc can't really.

who is this semen demon?

You have any source on that, bucko? Im genuinely intrigued.

yea please dont let this demon have a dick

If that was the case why do I look 1000% more manly than even my peers who can grow thick beards?

sauce NOW faggot

Ainu