How to solve the Gay Issue in a NatSoc state

Society has a vested interest in keeping monogamous white couples together, they raise the best children who are the most productive and creative when it comes to the challenges facing the human race.
Gay couples do not provide for children even though they are often of fine intelligence genetically.
I propose an additional Sin Tax on homosexuals if you want to get married then you pay the sin tax, the sin tax will directly funnel into two things education (which will support the future of the state) and research for curing homosexuality. After all homosexual whites are still white, they're just ill and need to be cured. The cure would be completely voluntary as either they can start a family or pay the sin tax to support the future of the state.

Every one is happy.

How about an independent queer state with a Israel-like right-to-return?

That would be a breeding grounds for really super bug sexual diseases I imagine.

bump

Why hate rightwing gays who keep their activities firmly behind closed doors and are otherwise are no different then regular straightfag rightwingers?

The only difference is they don't breed.
So unless you think all white men who don't want to breed or can't because of medical reasons should be killed then you shouldn't have anything against them either.

There is a reason why leftwing groups are started to no longer allow gay white people into the victim group.
Because far too many are intelligent and see through their retarded shit and don't care about their abnormal lifestyle being promoted or having some faggy dumbass parades.

Even if you still don't wanna accept rightwing white gays you'd be smart to pretend to until the war is won, not much to lose honestly and you need all the support you can get.

Good post

>we need roughly one percent of the population
Only acceptable fag is one that's so in the closet I wouldn't know he's gay.

Nothing he said was about killing them, just a sin tax like we put on alcoholics and smokers. White children are our most important assets and all white people should help make them better.

what about traps?

That part about killing them wasn't really aimed at the OP but towards many who post here who do feel that way about homo's.

I guess the sin tax is ok, though I know many rightwing gays who couldn't give a single fuck about getting married and think gays who care about that are kinda dumb.

Also imo in a normal healthy white society that didn't promote weird shit only like 1% would be gay and they wouldn't really have any tangible negative effects.
Like... 1950's America was a really, really awesome White society.
Guess what, it had plenty of homo's in it too.
They can exist while not fucking shit up unless the left gains control and trys to turn them into retards as they have done with a good deal of them.

So a doctor friend told me that she's seen a huge rise in antibiotic resistant gonorrhea which is the fault of a bunch of the gay community being on HIV preventative medicine which has helped mutate various stds. Thanks faggots

Not even 1% naturally, much less. If they are super pozzed they should be killed like any other traitor though, and ALL gays should have blood testing and be excluded from certain things involving the cleanliness of the person.

I support mandatory blood testing for gays.
Gotta get rid of HIV/AIDS and let everyone else know who has it.
Hmm wait... that sounds kind of mean doesn't it.
Ah, fuck it. Its worth it to get rid of that shit.

Gas or hellfire.

Based off of the VERY positive results of Cuba segregating the pozzies from the rest of society, it seems to have an overall positive effect.

I think it's better if they kill themselves with AIDS like usual. Have to get rid of the socialized healthcare so I don't foot the bill, though.

That is pretty mean, man.
I bet there are plenty of cool white guys you'd enjoy hanging out, camping with, shooting guns with who are gay and who you'd never know were gay unless they told you.
Then after you found out you'd want them to die of some horrible disease? Because they won't breed? Just weak logic honestly.

gays should be tried and executed by the state

bump

>he does it for free.

Often times gays dote on extended family members and provide more resources for the family as a whole instead of making their own children.