Canada Yes!

>For three months, the federal government has been secretly spiriting gay Chechen men from Russia to Canada, under a clandestine program unique in theworld.

>The evacuations, spearheaded by Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland, fall outside the conventions of international law and could further impair already tense relations between Russia and Canada.

>
The decision may be seen as controversial. The government is struggling to accommodate thousands of mostly Haitian asylum-seekers flooding into Canada from the United States, even as opposition politicians demand that Ottawa find a way to plug the loophole that lets themin.

>
But the Liberals decided the situation was unique: Chechen security forces were rounding up gay men, placing them in need of immediaterescue.

>The program has been a closely held secret within the government for months.

>However, Kimahli Powell, executive director of Rainbow Railroad, a Canadian NGO, said the time has come to speak publicly about the Chechen refugees, because the new arrivals need help with employment, language training and counselling, which are difficult to provide when their presence is being kept underwraps.

beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/canada-chechnya-gay-asylum/article36145997/

archive.is/1Ao3m

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvLH6zX_2lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do we get cancuckada to take our fags too?

Thats pretty neat tho

Canada is becoming the most shit carnival I never wanted to go to in the first place

>gay Chechens
lmao I can imagine every Abdullah claiming to be gay to get into bootleg America

I thought the same thing
>where the fuck is Ahmed?
he got smuggled to Brittish Columbia, where he will be given a lavish apartment, free food, and a monthly stipend to spend on whatever he likes
>how the fuck did he get all of that
he told that guy over there wearing the red uniform and riding a moose he was gay
>hello, mr. moose man, I am gay, please send me to the land of syrup and beaver pelt, my body is ready

pic related

>Be Canadian
>Have house burn down in the biggest wildfire my country has seen because my pm decided it was best to hire African fire beaters instead of accepting help from the US
>Don't get offered any help from my government to rebuild what was destroyed
>They give thousands of dollars a month and free houses to refugees
>Spends millions on bringing (((gay))) chechens to my country so they can get free stuff
>Oh well at least I can still suck my dog off

BUT THEY'RE FUCKIN WHITE

IT'S NOT SECRET NOW YOU DUMB FUCKS

Good, it's nice that our country is doing something to help these persecuted peoples. I just wish that other countries would help these people as well. People shouldn't be killed because they like banging guys.

ops flag

youtube.com/watch?v=cvLH6zX_2lE

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Canada our home and native landddddd

>importing a bunch of big bear homo hunks
Trudeau's masterplan

But they are white, i thought you cant enter canada if you are white, what happened?

Have them take a dick up the ass to tell if theyre gay

>But they are white, i thought you cant enter canada if you are white
Be gay, apparently.

Would go other way around in cucknada
>So Rahmadan, you're gay ?
>well to prove that bum-bum me up the ass ok ?
[spreads ass cheeks]

>be Chechen turbo-ackbar
>claim to be raging faggot
>free ticket to Canada with deluxe gibs package
>stay 5 years
>get tired of how actually gay Canada is
>say 'snackbar it' I'm going to the US
>shoot up another gay bar in Orlando
God damn I hate Truduea and his female ministers

We have already dug our grave. this is simply dropping handfuls of dirt on ourselves.

Imagine you're working for the Canadian Security Intelligence Service. The Canadian CIA. You're so proud. You'll get to experience the world behind the curtain. After 15 years of loyal service your security clearance is upped for an important task. You can't wait to see the file.

The file lands on your desk. And you're in charge of a faggot smuggling operation.

And the moral of this story is, boys: Never elect liberals.

Kek
This kike is right. 2019 isn't that far away, hopefully we at least get the cuckservatives in power.

>And you're in charge of a faggot smuggling operation
That's the moment I finally turn double agent for Russia

Imagine joining your country's secret service so you can bring over muslim fags into your country as your fellow citizens.

>Pass information on hidden chechen arms depots and training facilities to RuAF
>bombed
>Actually just gay underground railroad stops

>trudeau found a way to being gay muslim refugees to his country

Can you imagine his boner?

I hate you so much canada. I visited in the mid 90s as a kid and it was great and now you have demolished your own country

>Can you imagine his boner?

It's sad, but things will get better. People are growing resentful of the leftists.

gays dont have kids so id much rather have gays come than anyone else

>People are growing resentful of the leftists
It happened in Ontario under Bob Rae (if your old enough to remember), but that was NDP and their shit economic policy is what caused the huge shit to the right. The fucking liberals are distracting from their failing energy and immigration policies by playing identity politics and people are falling for it. It's still going to take awhile for a full fledged voter revolt.

Will never happen. This country will simply get more and more brown as white Canadians are taxed more and more to pay for these virtue signalling government programs. I want to kill someone everytime I see the deductions on my paycheque, and think about the stupid shit that my money gets spent on.

now the men can get raped by muslims too

>the stupid shit that my money gets spent on
I wouldn't even be so pissed that politicians use limo services and stay in swanky hotels with 10 glasses of orange juice if they would just close thee fucking boarder and actually deport criminals. With the amount of tax that come out of my pay a month I could buy a new truck and fishing boat, but why should I enjoy life and the great outdoors when gay mudslime niggers need plane tickets and gibs?