Globalism, is it REALLY a problem?

For fucks sake Sup Forums, is a show that teaches your kids to be respecting of immigrants and their culture REALLY that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/
bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html
zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html
businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9
dw.com/en/germany-spent-20-billion-euros-on-refugees-in-2016/a-38963299
businessinsider
archive.is/EsVVg
youtube.com/watch?v=4-B-PcXu8HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHE

VANTS

TO

SUCK

YOUR

ECONOMY DRY!

Globalism is a problem. They tell you it's good because of all the culture mix, but i a globalist world, said culture don't exist anymore so all the advantage they give you aren't real. And when folklore and tradition is mushed and dead, all that is left for identity is brands and corporation slogans.

loli vampires?

COCK

>is propaganda targeted at children really that bad?!

yes.

Reminder that neo-liberal globalism is an unsustainable utopian meme. I dont give a shit about any dumbass stormfag conspiracy about jews or white genocide. This entire thing is predicated on the idea that an influx of immigrants will counter act the declining birth rates of the west, and fill in the gaps in our work force, which will save our economy, thus making it possible for the government to continue funding medicaid for paw paw. But the big fucking problem is that non of these faggots work. In fact, they not only just not work, they actually gobble up MORE government entitlements, only speeding up the decline. So now, we have even MORE people to take care of who dont work. So at the very core of this idea, its complete bullshit.

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/

>out of all the recent refugees to Germany, only 2% are employed

bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html

>2/3rds of them cant even read or write, making them basically worthless to the economy

zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung

>Germany companies are saying how these refugees are unemployable retards as well

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html

so of course, they are all on gbsmedats now

businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9

>Germany spent 20 BILLION euros on migrants in 2016 alone

dw.com/en/germany-spent-20-billion-euros-on-refugees-in-2016/a-38963299

all this will lead to is a world wide ghetto ruled over with an authoritarian police state just to make sure you niggers stay in your space and dont drift over into the gated elitist communities

Witnessed. Alternatively:

>businessinsider com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9
archive.is/EsVVg

I chortled

We warned you about unregulated free market economies but you refused to listen, because muh mc donalds an muh GDP.

Jesus died for our sins so if we don't sin he died for nothing?

>commie

commies want the exact same thing, just under a different banner. A boarderless marxist utopia.

>teaches your kids to be respecting of immigrants and their culture REALLY that bad?
That's not what fucking globalism is all about, you dumb shit. It's real fucking simple.

See all that shit they've tried to do to create unions out of the major areas on the Earth? Centralize banking? Okay, the point of that is consolidation of power. Then those unions will report to a larger governing body, bringing the entire world under the control of a single ruling class.

That's how close it is. It's not about disrespecting and shitting on immigrants. It's about saving national sovereignty so that we're not completely sold into slavery.

>commies want the exact same thing
Except there wasn't anything like this in any communist countries.
>No immigration
>Stable birth rates
>Classical culture
>Family
>Sovereignity

>>No immigration

because they were shit

>>Family
family unit was destoryed

>sovereignity

except for everyone other than Russia. You really think Poland, Hungary, and East Germany had sovereignty?

>unregulated free market economies
>implying anywhere significant has that

pretty much every economy is a mixed one

>blue skin
Isnt it subconsciously perceived by human mind as even more "white", noble and fair than actual white? For example Indian Aryan culture that had races divided by caste system was known to depict gods with blue skin.

Fuck off bluenigger

The shows aren't only teaching kids to "respect immigrants"

Any way to locate these "academics"?

no

No, I love vampiric Balkan immigrants. It is those god damn African cannibals I have to worry about.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-B-PcXu8HQ
Red pill here

What are you going to spend your 2 cents on?

Oh please Disney can afford alot more than that

This show has got to be some kind hidden redpill. Immigrants as blood-sucking predatory monsters.

Vampie a cute, CUTE!

Fuck it, islam has taken over.

Christianity should have been more aggressive.

sickening desu

BATNIGGERS OUT

Day of Stake when?

i liek the theme song!

VAmpirinia! Vampariiina! Vamparinaaaa!

>woah ooooooooh

Well the Daily Mail ran a story today on ISIS plotting to poison food in supermarkets randomly so I dunno, why don't you tell me how the brown tide benefits my life exactly?

>Not covering from the sun

>those fucking gloves

Literally why?

No, seriously. Fucking WHY

For FUCKS sake who designed this retarded SHIT

Its a kids toon you fucking autist

Not an excuse

fuck
my
life

dude

Shouldn't we be teaching immigrants to respect our people and our culture?

t. racist

weren't you the Serb who made that shit? lol

>the blaming christianity meme
There is an aggressive christianity and it's called Islam

>the bible lesson about having 2 masters
Is it wrong to have some level of empathy for sympathetic people? Sure.

But what the left wants is for us to completely submit to globalism and foreigners.

Trying to maintain your own culture (master #1) while embracing other cultures (master #2) will result in one of them being the one you honor, while the other you despise.

Why are they blood sucking vampires? Seems analogous.

waiting for lewds

Yes, because multiculturalism kills nations. If people come to a country and don't adapt to the way of living and the culture that made the country they came to what it is, it destroys this country in the long term.
If people come from too foreign cultures (say an american emigrates to Japan) they will be unable to adapt, and sometimes some will not be willing to (like algerians or morrocans for example) and as a result, if their is a sufficient number of immigrants the country will be effectively destroyed in a few decades.

I believe this show is not just about accepting immigrants, but a predatory (lizard) people that consume humans and their desire to be accepted by them. This show is akin to a wolf wanting to be accepted by rabbit society because after all, they're people too.

DIE

S-stop it, GOY!

I liked the older Vampirina more.

>respecting of immigrants and their culture
I can respect someone who comes here legally. Doesn't mean I care for it.
If you come here illegally, however, I will not respect your "culture" if you flaunt it like the shitstain that you are, and I shall proceed to call you out on your bullshit..

>Even if they kill you and suck your blood for sustenance.

this is like some aliens wet dream to be accepted and loved while also eating your people.

considering how hard it is to find a job even right now. their whole we need more immigrants thing is total bullshit.

I don't know if this show is an immigrant propaganda but it still looks crap. Then again most modern Disney shows are crap.

Blue lives matter.

oy vey

>respect other cultures
>in reality, just genociding your own
OP needs to work on making better b8s. SAGE goes in all fields

>trying to justify degeneracy
He died for the original sin dumbfuck.

delet this image

only because of stalin getting rid of trotskyism

Stalin was a leftist in name only.

Are your parents German?

"original sin"
>God needed to sacrifice a part of himself to himself to forgive a sin he created and gave to his creation.

and you are arguing about which sin is valid?

Japan did this way better over a decade ago.

SJWs not even trying.

What's your point? Because you can't expect to apply human reasoning to God.

>What's your point
>expect to apply human reasoning to God
It's magic, I ain't got to explain shit! If Jesus died for sin I can sin so his death has meaning is a perfectly valid interpretation.

Sounds to me a pathetic excuse to indulge in your lust.

Every single fucking time

it was mediocre

Hotel Transylvania?

>Trans
faggote

Because you don't understand magic, but that's the point that's why it's magic.

Whatever you slave of flesh.

Jesus died so you could redeem yourself of your sins, not indulge in them, fucking degenerate

Ah, the N-bomb that never materialized.
Good times. Good times.

yes

wood berry

Do you not trust the feelings of the flesh? Our biology yearns to join with yours; we welcome you to our mass.

Thanks satan

i'm AROUSED by the picture they chose. wat do?

Go away you alien parasites.

How can you choose cold metal over the splendor of flesh? But you fear us; we hear your thoughts and the rage for your brothers who you believe dead but they are not. They sing in our symphony of life.

>immigrants and their culture

The show is about vampires which traditionally kill, enslave, and steal the blood of humans.

Immigrants should be offended.

smart and educated immigrants are the reason why america is so powerful

Your song is not ours

SHODAN did nothing wrong.

well, he did it once so ... he can do it again

>t. bloodpisser

BEGONE DEMON
OUT OF THIS THREAD

Beware of the machine mother, she is a stranger to everything we cherish