Why do you guys keep saying this guy buy followers? All of them are the real deal

Why do you guys keep saying this guy buy followers? All of them are the real deal.
Face it you fucking no lives, people love his art.

I forgot he was even a thing.

toasting in a shit thread

okay now post without the meme flag, cunt

If he purchased followers you'd expect he would have a mentionable amount.

He is still a thing. This is the only e celeb thread thread that's gonna get deleted in the catalog. The mods here are still very triggered at anything related to him.

>maldraw
>e-celeb
That's reaching a bit far.

Never heard of him and Sup Forums is my main board.
Literally who the fuck is he?

>It's another "literally who?" e-celeb thread
Sage

I thoughts he's super poor. Purchasing followers arent cheap, they're like $200 per thousand for a month. Theres no way a guy that uses a crt monitor and uses the cheapest drawing tablet to draw can afford that

fuck off mike, we know it's you. now say the lines you always say, you monkey.

He's popular among the alt right. He isnt kidding when he said he's the 3rd most hated person by neo nazis. Also in all the neo nazi hugboxes, his stuff are all censored by the mods and admins.
Protip: Try posting his patreon see what happens.

Did he told you to go stick a cactus up your loose ass, go fuck your mother and go hang yourself?
Why are neo nazis so fragile? Its just banter. No need to cry to mommy about it.

The guy that used to shitpost those Christ-chan comics.

I'm not convinced that 2300 of them are real.

I thought his comics were made for Neo nazis. Why do Neo nazis hate them so much more than those liberal tranny comics?
Its like they're allergic to them or something. Like its their kryptonite.

Please read the rules, advertising is not allowed here.

Mr. Dissociative identity disorder strikes again. If you're going to spam your own shit here, at least admit that it's you. Check these singles

Please fuck off we know it's you maldraw.

>there's a twitter audit service
amazing, how does that even work? I'm not convinced either, this guy has been like this for a year and he's still the same insecure easily triggered moron. No one actually gives a shit what he has to say.

these new flags allow you to shill mike.
because all you do is advertise, not discuss anything.
Report obvious advertisement threads.

>popular
kek
you are only popular since everyone hates you.
art itself isn't half bad.

He's forcing me to go through 4plebs to find his face and real name again, it's not Mike.

FUCK OFF MIKE
>in all fields

Is that Soros?

rly makes u think

Maldraw I honestly like your comics but your Sup Forums presence is pure cancer and you need to listen to what people are saying.

Fake accounts have patterns.
Essentially they will be following everything, have low participation(or really high if it is coded that way).

>some nobody pretends he's a somebody

pathetic

Why don't you use your geographic location for you flag? Could it be you're from Malaysia?

OOOOOOOH

>people love his art.
They are most likely Sup Forumsacks following him ironically. After all he is /ourguy/.

Don't make him have to VPN post, he can only afford free unreliable services and his shitty computer will take a while to switch IPs. Malaysia has a hard enough life already shilling the 4 corners of the internet only to have 4 patrons.

Those comics arent meant to be loved by the alt right, boy.
But they will be used to traumatize them. This person, Maldraw had something personal toward you bunch and will find you like the rats you are no matter where you try to hide.
Remember these comics well and alert your friends of it. Its your never ending nightmare.

FUCKING FOUND IT

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

You really are shilling this guy hard core. Speaks for itself

5 patrons. 5. Go check.

I'm with you here, kraut.

Your comics are garbage. Shilling them here will get you no views.

20 neo nazi in this thread seem to be quite familiar of him. 3rd most hated person by the alt right eh?

reminds me of chris chan but less pleasant to be around. I thought malaysia was an asian country?

Hey, did you change that cringy haircut?You're straight up from 00's rap metal scene, it's puke worthy

It appears that they got the wrong guy. I heard maldraw's a girl.

His name isn't Malaysian either, I'm digging it up but I have distant memory that it starts with J

Ah, so your second personality is a girl. Do you date the girl version of you? Married already? Any kids?

Wha events lead to the creation of MAldraw?
From what I remember it's
>bombing of Sup Forums harbor aftermath
> Sup Forums is in ruins, half the user base fled leaving a giant vacuum of usual threads
>someone starts a drawthread
>he appears in them at some point

Or maybe he is a guy. Not sure why a married dude would draw anime and traumatize Neo Nazis causing them to call for mother.

>drawfags create OC christchan
>tries to cash in on the OC by making a comic
>shills comic incessantly
>pol reacts negatively to shilling
>he doubles down
>starts inserting himself into every thread he can
>pol's shitting on him doubles down
>he realizes he can't make money off pol audience
>tries to side with SJWs by "exposing" pol threads to them
>none of them gave a fuck about him
>too retarded to understand why no one likes him and why his comic is still trash
>"maybe if I shill harder.."

>the malay drawnigger is back
Show your real flag, Mike. You can't fool me like the redditor hypernewfags itt.

show your flag faggot

>liberal creates neo nazi comics lampooning white christians as racist nazis ala Drawn together
>christians got offended because it hits too close to home and wants to make sure they can genocide non whites while still look good
>trumpers flood Sup Forums turn it into reddit and starts emailing mods to removing things that hurts their bitch feelings such as the christ chan comics
>christ chan comics got banned, patreon and comic links all censored because Sup Forums is a bitch ass echo chamber
>creator comes here everyday to remind the shitheads how fucking pathetic they are and pissing in an ocean of piss is a fucking meme and Sup Forums is just a bitch ass echo chamber like any other site

George takei didnt know Sup Forums fucked up his polls until maldraw came and alerted him.

Look, Mike, nobody cares, honestly. I know you have schizophrenia or something but your shilling is from annoying to really sad and pathetic. It's obvious that you won't become relevant on the left or right. Just drop it.
sage

Why are u so mad mike
>pissing in an ocean of piss is a fucking meme
WRONG

just looked up this literally who. drawings are fucking awful.
it astounds me that people are so delusional and entitled to open up a patreon when they offer high school doodles.
study your craft
hone it for years
bring us something not dogshit and then ask for money, you narcissistic faggot

Fuck off newfag, stop bumping this shit.

You seem to be very triggered and angry at this thread. And you're even angrier at pic related.
You need a safe space.

i mean that's fucking awful, dude

fuck your mother. mods are going to shoa it anyway

Why the fuck do you keep making these thread about yourself on Sup Forums and 7+1chan? Nobody gives a fuck about you and your cookie cutter "art". Is absolutely pathetic how much you crave attention.

>memeflags are brought back to Sup Forums
>immediately stop seeing malaysian flags
hmmm

I think they're pretty good. Not sure why you're so angry at them though. Its not like you or your alt right shitscribblers like ben garrison or branco can draw better.

who is this?

MIKE!
OLD BUDDY!

Old crew gettogether when?

It's so obvious too, nobody would bother shilling his shit except he himself. Not even leftists care about him, just a complete nobody.

im not alt right
and yes ben garrison can draw better than that

He got 7 thousand followers on twitter. I'm just one of the curious people that wants to know why he's the 3rd most hated person by you white supremacists

shhh, you're not supposed to call him Mike. This is his alternate ego. He has dissociative identity disorder

>mods
What mods, redditor. There are no mods. It's just Mike sperging out again.
You're also a hypernewfag for not knowing who the malaynigger comicmongler is.
sage and fuck off

>3rd most hated by the alt right
>alt right isnt a singular entity where people can be ranked by how much theyre hated
>Also
>Literally fucking who

ben garrison is a no talent piece of shit that depends on his alt right fans to feed his poor meme ass. Even if he punches left no news will ever take him in because of the utter shite of his works.
Without this bitch ass meme spouting hugbox the guy's probably dead already.

One faggot wasn't enough, now we have to deal with another faggot larping as the original faggot

But Chile-chan named him Mike back she was in full bully mode towards him.
You saying he've adopted the name as his own?

>this faggot again
Nice flag

I'm saying this is not him, this is his second personality, and he's a she. She's his girlfriend.

you literally just draw shitty anime
you don't even have your own style
it's one tier above scribble and not worth a fucking penny

He posts a lot of Sup Forums ban pages on his twitter. Most are very extreme, like permas and range bans. Not sure what kind of bullying he did to your bitch ass to deserve that.

gay

Sage

His art is pretty recognizable. I can immediately tell pic related was made by him. Wanna know what happens if I made it the OP pic of your bitch ass Trump generals?

this is either a genius troll or absolutely pathetic realfag

hahahahahaha nice hand, faggot bahahahahahahaha keep it up

Nah OP is serious. People HATE @Maldraw

Answer me. /ptg/, that pic as the op, what happens?
I bet a grand the sad motherfuckers will squirm and split the thread like the bitchboys they are.

Shonenfag here, who are the first and the second, will they be revealed in the next volume?

Malaysian Mike how are you doing my friend

>bullying he did to your bitch ass to deserve that.
Lmao, Mikey-mike, you get banned because you're pathetic and annoying.
You can also stop using third-person pronouns to talk about yourself.
sage

I can't understand, honestly. Is this some online fetishistic humiliation/S&M session or pure dissociative disorder.