TRUMP LAWYER EMAILS LEAKED

businessinsider.com/trump-lawyer-ty-cobb-email-russia-2017-9

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/businessinsider.com/trump-lawyer-ty-cobb-email-russia-2017-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/trump-lawyer-ty-cobb-email-russia-2017-9

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>City people all voted Hillary
>City people is codeword for illegals

City people are pretty fucking dumb, they all talk about the same issues and agree with each other all the time. As far as intellect its a grab bag just like the suburbs.

JUST

this is only funny when it's a leaf post

This post again.

What a retarded exchange

tl;dr?

>Jeff Jetton, the owner of a popular ramen restaurant[1] in Washington, DC, has made himself known to reporters by digging into Trump's ties to Russia, partly as an unabashed troll. He sat down with Carter Page, an early Trump campaign foreign-policy adviser[2], and Sergei Millian, a reported source in the dossier[3] alleging Trump-Russia ties, earlier this year for separate on-the-record interviews. Jetton also once wrote Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, to give him fashion advice.

So basically Trump is proven again to be based af, innocent, Presidential, and true blue American patriot, while some unhinged keith olbermaddow kristol type is about to be anal cavity raped by the Secret Service. Thanks for keeping us posted, user.

Cobb, a partner at Hogan Lovells, joined the White House in July to oversee the legal and media response to the ongoing investigation into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

"How are you sleeping at night? You’re a monster," Jetton wrote to Cobb's White House email account on Tuesday night.

"Like a baby..." Cobb replied.

The conversation escalated quickly, with Jetton attacking "the havoc" Cobb and his "ilk are causing."

"I, like many others, lay awake, restless, my mind dissecting countless scenarios of how bad this could get, what new thing you have dreamt up to pull us down a pathway to hell," Jetton wrote. "You remind me less of a grumpy baseball player and more of that horrid clown from the Stephen King novel."

Cobb replied: "Enjoy talking to the Secret Service. Hope you are you less than nine years old as you seem to be...."

He later called Jetton "deranged impotent and unimportant," but continued to respond.

Jetton wrote that Trump is "screwing everyday Americans" and that "I don't have to tell you that, it's right there slapping you across the face."

Cobb replied: "Dude U have no idea! I walked away from $4 million annually to do this, had to sell my entire retirement account for major capital losses and lost a s---load to try to protect the third pillar of democracy. Your hate I will never understand as an American. Hope you get help!"

Asked later by Jetton to "set the record straight" and explain how Cobb is "justifying" his role at the White House to himself and others, Cobb said he "can say assertively [that] more adults in the room will be better. Me and Kelly among others."

Jetton went on to ask what "drives folks like you to give up their legacies and careers to stand side by side with him."

Cobb then wrote a lengthy note defending his philanthropic record and asserting that the Russia investigation is "limiting" Russia's cooperation with the US against North Korea.

>"I, like many others, lay awake, restless, my mind dissecting countless scenarios of how bad this could get, what new thing you have dreamt up to pull us down a pathway to hell," Jetton wrote. "You remind me less of a grumpy baseball player and more of that horrid clown from the Stephen King novel."
>Cobb replied: "Enjoy talking to the Secret Service. Hope you are you less than nine years old as you seem to be...."
>He later called Jetton "deranged impotent and unimportant," but continued to respond.
>Jetton wrote that Trump is "screwing everyday Americans" and that "I don't have to tell you that, it's right there slapping you across the face."

>more adults in the room
>the adults in the room
these are not the same statements

whoa what a zany and eccentric guy, he must be so proud of how le unique he is

Even if there was a smoking gun (there is no criminal predicate that anyone can name to warrant any investigation, but Manafort will be sacrificed so Trump can say "I got rid of him remember?"), the public won't care.

Way too much time has gone by for anyone to produce anything about Russia.

>some unhinged keith olbermaddow kristol type
NOT JUST THAT. but a...
>owner of a popular ramen restaurant[1] in Washington, DC
OWNER OF A RAMEN RESTAURANT. TRUMP IS BTFO AND FINISHED!!!~~~~

>Sergei Millian, a reported source in the dossier
Stop reading there, and remember that this is the same pee-pee dossier that the Deep State thought people were dumb enough to buy.

>It is not the first time Cobb has sent unusual emails from his White House account. Late Saturday night, he asked this reporter[4] via email in response to questions about the firing of former FBI Director James Comey: "Are you on drugs?"
/ourJew/

It's going to get the (((press))) strung from the overpasses.

So nothing actually "leaked"

A looney ramen noodle restaurant owner emailed the White House bitching about "muh Russia" and the White House attorney emailed back calling him crazy

Ramen noodle cook then gives the email chain to the news as if its a groundbreaking leak of epic proportions

OP can go suck his dog's dick. Come back when you have real news

Still pushing the dossier where Trump wore pajamas, watched anime and ate tendies while two women pissed on a mattress

Damn impeachment confirmed

i really don't understand how this is an article worthy for business insider to post. i don't see how this has any relevance to business insider at all. if i read business insider i would except articles about business. trade, stock, extra. not this.

Wow it's fucking nothing

Sometimes I wish this actually happened. It would guarantee him a third term.

May He bless you, Nordbot.

>"Trump dindu nuffin!"
>"Who cares that our Commander in Chief was elected by our largest natural enemy and adversary! Didn't you hear about scary North Korea?"
>"I threw away my life to do this! stop bullying me!"
>"What are you? Stupid? Get an IQ Test!"

that is an ass

>sociology majors
>academia indoctrination bubble
Post economics majors and then we'll talk

>Cobb then wrote a lengthy note defending his philanthropic record and asserting that the Russia investigation is "limiting" Russia's cooperation with the US against North Korea.

These preening, overt traitors need to be strung up.

>These preening, overt traitors need to be strung up.

I can't tell if you mean Team Trump or Team Jew.

What an atrociously written article.

>and then he said
>to which he said

Sage

t. didn't go to college

>Democrats won the poor and the youth
Shocking!

Mahabharata, all three months and Trump still can't run a tight ship. Troubling implications for when subpoenas start flying... for him.
Drip, drip, drip...