Daily reminder Jews did 9/11

Daily reminder Jews did 9/11

Never forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

28pages.org/the-declassified-28-pages/
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy early 9/11 everyone :D

Am I the only one for whom it all feels a bit off?

who here wasn't born when it happened? How did you learn about it?

da joos

I was alive for it. It happened.

It actually scares me kids who weren't born for 9/11 are soon to be considered "adult"

jews did the holocaust to wipe out aryans

donald trump is the last person not controlled by the jews

>jews did the holocaust to wipe out aryans

*made up the holocaust

>donald trump is the last person not controlled by the jews

>MFW

no dood. wuz doggo

fake and gay

bumpity

the jews didn't do 9/11 you fucknuggets the saudis did

28pages.org/the-declassified-28-pages/

Remind myself daily

Nah, it was Zionist Jews.

Did you read the 28 pages? If not, don't fucking respond

Happy early peace and prosperity day.

These last few weeks have been feeling real strange.

I did. Our government censored the parts about MOSSAD and Israel.

Daily reminder that hurricane Irma cat6 will hit Florida on 9/11
>EVACUATE NOW

oh so you're assuming... well that's fun. But I don't like to assume. And you don't have to assume to read the 28 pages and draw the conclusion that high-level members of the saudi govt (prince bandar, for instance) were close allies to US govt officials and also financially supporting the hijackers in learning to fly planes

>not alive when it happened
get the FUCK out

Are you forgetting that controlled demolition of building 7? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that someone planted bombs in the buildings.

Anyways, if the evidence is so clear cut that the Saudis did it, why then are we not at war with them?

Mandela effect bro.It never happened in our timeline at all, it was added

Stop larping, you're not in the CIA you nigger.

Blood and Oil. If OPEC decides to start trading oil in renminbi we're fucked. They have us by the balls. They have since the 70's and the oil embargo.

Mossad did 9/11 stop being a subversive kike

I'm not larping you fucktard I just read the 28 pages and have a brain. Read them yourself, see what you think.

And the Saudi Royals are...??????

Seems like all the more reason to go to war.

Moron. You are subversive and a kike. Saudi works for the Zionists first of all.

2nd of all. MOSSAD DID 911

>literal autism

>hand barely touching
>disgustface.jpg
>pulling away

Oh yeah he totally sold us out there wow, nothing to do with $audi and U$A being business partners for ages, verily.

Lmao post another pic. post the one at the western wall that will prove me wrong! Fucking kike.

kys

Yah also plenty of witnesses heard explosions, IIRC there was even a few videos with the same basement / lower level explosions in them. Thermite cut the beams clean off, jet fuel or regular building crash does not clean thermite cuts make.

Your shilling is so weak. Tell us pls what religion are the saudi royal family? What tribe did they originate from (and never left) ? Pls, enlighten us oh wise turbo-shill.

all you need to see to know there was an explosion is the firefighter footage going into the tower.

THE LOBBY WOULDNT BE EXPLODED FROM A PLANE AT THE TOP OF THE TOWER.

{{{{{pure coincidence}}}}}

Trumps had enough of this bullshit.

Who am I shilling for?

I hate Israel, Saudi Arabia and the US government equally because they're all part of the same cult of global power.

Look how the fucking yellow ID KIKE PIECE OF SHIT stopped talking. Because that faggot knows he's a subversive kike

Indeed. But plebians will be plebians and the laziness of sheep and normies will lead to the new globalist commie / satanist world order where we are all chipped and bow down to Molek, Minerva and Baphomet daily.

Maybe they will call them by their truer names, Set, Isis and Osiris. Or hey, maybe they will just cut the shit and say Enki, Ninherzog and Enlil. IDK

The Jesuit Jew meme is shit. Most of the attackers were Saudi's, most of them coming into the US via Saudi connections. Al-Qaeda? Saudi and US sponsored.

As for Israel its a proxy for US control of the Holy Land. Lots of romurs the deed of Israel was handed to the pope during the Oslo Accords.

Israel will be Palestine by the end of 2018 mark my words Jew.

Everything you mentioned is controlled by MOSSAD you kike.

lol

im just gonna leave this here.

Well then you are at the very least soft-shilling. You hate them all but blame 9/11 on SA? It was obviously a joint operation, fucking NORAD was on "active drill mode" corresponding exactly to airplane hijacking terrorism. It was and is so fucking blatant I have lost all sympathy for the goyim. We (they) deserve to be enslaved and serve the Mystery Babylon masters.

yup. keep throwing insults shlomo im sure ur convincing everyone you actually know whats going on.

wait, please explain... are you saying the (((conspiracy))) is to abolish the jewish state and hand it over to the palestinians? You are reaching new levels of autism

kys

>le Mossad works for Israel mey mey

huh what leaf, you shilling again`?

no im saying that Trump is going to PUNISH ISRAEL

I've never understood the "building 7 demolition" theories. Even if it was demo'd, are we supposed to pretend giant planes didn't hit the two main towers?

you're a terrible shill JIDF should fire you

They didn't

I'm not a fucking shill lol I'm a leftist oldfag and people like you amaze me... it's like you've absorbed this fake online identity that's completely derivative and unoriginal. What are you like in real life? Are you this autistic in front of your friends?

Are we supposed to ignore that no planes hit building 7?

What are you talking about? It´s not about fucking Project Blue Beam prototype holograms or even rockets - this is BESIDE THE POINT.
There were thermite bombs in the bottom sections of the building, found and filmed below the buildings (foundations) as well. This is what brought them down, the planes helped + gave a neverending oil & Oded Yinon war in ME for the Golem of Mystery Babylon.
Feel me?

Keep on insulting me cuz you can't address any of the fucking shit I said.

Go back to facebook.

As much as I find it hard to believe that it's all a conspiracy, the footage of Building 7 is simply insane. It's a textbook example of a controlled demolition. That building was not brought down by fires. It simply wasn't. There have been hundreds of buildings over the years that have been through FAR more intense blazes, hell look at greenfell tower, and none of them crimped in the middle and pancaked down in a neat pile.

If an oldfag you should understand. The West is falling and now is not the time for weak-ass attitudes or opinions. People are fed up of it and will react "childlishly" or "autistically" because nothing a shill can say has any value or even any right to be uttered on this glorious earth. Freedom of speech and also religion is a meme and we will abolish it when we win.

They say it was "the heat" and "the debris" and such.

Nick Berg was a Mossad agent.

Nick Bergs email was used by one of the 9/11 hijackers while they lived in the same town the hijackers trained in

The claim is that this was a chance encounter on a bus (sending an email form a bus in rural america in 2000?)

While this was being investigated he was publically executed in Iraq, in a rushed obviously fake video

I posted saying to read the declassified 28 pages and your first reply to me was that I'm a "subversive kike". Literally fucking die lmao.

No. But what does it mean in terms of the larger picture?

>there were thermite bombs in the bottom seconds of the building
source?
>the planes helped + gave a neverending oil and Oded Yinon war
So some saudis hijacked planes and flew them into the WTC to help us with our war narrative? Or do you think jews flew the planes?

clearly no-one is going to actually read them so here's the digested important part from CNN (fake news)

Did the building not have sprinkler systems?

I think it's a legit seaway into uncovering who was really behind 9/11

Bandar "Bush" in 2002 with GW

this pic is better

Seriously guys Nick Berg is a key clue. No one knows about him here but everyone knows dancing israeli story etc

> Dad is Mossad
> Nick Berg is obvious Mossad, even wiki calls him a "religious jew"
> Worked in Iraq (obvious mossad agent
> For some unknown reason enrolled in one semester of college in fucking Norman, Oklahama. Did not complete a college degree
> Detained by the US in April 2004
> Revealed that the US was investigating him because Berg's email address had been used by Moussaoui prior to the September 11, 2001, attacks
> Dies suspiciously but also very publicly in May 2004 in Iraq

>source?
Everything I used back in the day (vids, youtubers, websites) are gone. Now I guess there are loads as they don´t care anymore and just ignore it as "conspiracy theory".
Anyway: globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
Didn´t check the site but this is a common theory and fits well with using the US as a golem to clear the way. Plus the wars helps with the Kalergi plan (mixed race) and before that: Albert Pikes third world war (Islam vs Christianity).
It all fits perfectly.

Video of the thermite-cut beams underneath WTC I don´t have anymore, try finding it if interested.

his daughter is married to a kike lmfao. they are all probably crypto jews

The pentagon video filmed from that gas station gave me serious goosebumps. That plane looked just like a rocket with small wings, debris was a joke, the damage was so precise.
And of course it hit the accounting section who was trying to find how many lost trillions? Pure coincidence of course.

As was Lucky Larrys insurance and his kids being late for work / taking a day off. Ah, glorious coincidences.

Didn't Trump say that he saw muslim "people" celebrate when the planes hit the towers?
What happened to that?

He realized the timing was not right to continue harping on about it? Muslims in my city also celebrated but not very publically. My friend was very satisfied that day.
This narrative isn´t even interesting compared to the dancing israelis and the literal Mossad agents arrested (and released) + the van with the spray paint of 9/11. Ah good times in conspiracy land.

trump knows more than anyone that planes didnt drop those towers. its time for payback.

Lucky Larry is quite a thing, but it also isn't that crazy that he would have a terrorism insurance policy on WTC... there were previous attempts to bomb WTC after all. But he was pretty damn lucky, wasn't he?

Has nobody talked about the Pentagon?

DAY BEFORE 9/11 THEY ANNOUNCE 3 TRILLLION IS MISSING.

THE PART OF THE BUILDING DOING THE AUDIT GETS HIT THE NEXT DAY

Insurance is nothing strange you are correct, attacks and threats had happened before.
But the timing user, and the fact that many folks did not show up that day.
Granted I have no idea how many usually showed up to work.

Y we mentioned it if you read the bread. Thanks for clarifying though. Accounting section SHUT DOWN so to speak lmao.

>trump knows more than anyone that planes didnt drop those towers
Yeah I've seen that interview, pretty scary stuff.
But what I would like to know is what was the aftermath of Trump's statement that he saw people celebrate when it happened. I remember there was a large reaction but then it suddently went quiet.

nothing came of it because it was only said once in that interview. the media didnt like the implications of that statement so they never harped it up like they do BLM and white nationalists.

Here's a secret. Trumps secret plan and life goal has been to take down the Rothschilds.

What a time to be alive.

I thought I was LARPing? What the fuck are you talking about? Clearly Trump has no problem with the banking elite. I'm not anti-semitic, but if I were I would the first nazi to speak out against trump... lmfao

Dude you can't look past the surface. He's fired zionists like bannon and gorka. He's kept McMaster who is vehemently anti Israel. The jews left in his cabinet are AMERICANS and not zionsits.

The newest foia dump had countless references to the rothschilds. but post more random anecdotes without any substance.

Taking down the pizzagate pedos exposes the Rothschilds you retard because they are the people who lead that cult.

Do you realize you came into this thread, told everyone they were wrong, and then provided no evidence as to why.

You're a self admitted leftist so I know you've got some learning disabilities. Do you want me to explain it in more simpler terms?

People sometimes forget. His Preussian blood will not.

The jews did nothing wrong.

I hate to tell you this buddy but your hero Trump is in Jeffrey Epstein's black book too...

PUNISHED TRUMP

Tf are you on about, Bannon said explicitly he would only be in cabinet a few months. He did it and then left stating publicly "I am going to fight for Trump". True or not doesn´t matter, he was not fucking fired. Gorka situation very similar and said similar things.

I get it. You are here to derail threads like this. Have a good one. Lemme know when you can actually discuss 1 point I bring up instead of bringing up some more ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE TO PROVE UR POINT LIKE I SAID YOU DO.

PROOF

>It doesn't take a genius to figure out that someone planted bombs

super secret invisible bombs?? It fell almost silently. No CD using bombs is silent.

I am sure you will wave this fact away with shrill cries of jews ans shills but it doesnt change the facts.

Bannon wears a hexagon pin. aka Cube of Saturn. AKA KIKES

Just noticed that good eye. The guy is known for a proper handshake... this aint one of them. Only an idiot would dick around with the Saudi's right now, they are going to implode on their own and we get to send them clown bucks in exchange for their only asset...

Let us have our myth you bloody demoralizer. He banned Epstein from his clubs due to liking young girls / hitting on them in his clubs.
In my Myth: Trump went to the island yes, for business talks. Which was the official excuse a lot of visitors used, difference is SOME of it was actual business talks.
Later learned of Epsteins fuckery, banned from clubs, witnessed against him. However when he hired band of private investigators they all died in a freak plane accident so he had to stop and then his regular life took over again, he wished it was all just a conspiracy theory and forgot about it, but not entirely.
He kept it in the back of his head until he could reach the near-pinnacle of power. Soon comes his Purge, his Vengeance, his Kraut blood calls for it.