Fucking

Way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtu.be/pH9edRgIa8M
youtu.be/ze-3l6V2Q1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont watch tv, what am i looking at?

we're so not scared that i'm writing shitty fanfiction about how not scared we are. i'm not deluded or anything

American horror story
i liked the first season rest not so much
this is season 7

a lefty meme. that is why it makes no sense.

...Isn't this setting the kid up to be the vindicated protagonist?

>we are not afraid of you

So "not afraid" you have to use tv propaganda to try to morally chastise us into not killing you all?

They realize this is a Japanese cartoon forum, don't they?
Don't they?

Of course they're not afraid, they're outbreeding whites. They feel strength in numbers and soon will drop the "oppressed minority" act and move to seize power and become the oppressors.

>a blip
>even though republicans have been winning more and more since 08
I love it when delusional leftists try and act strong by using carefully chosen words and smug attitudes, all a facade by the dramatic cocksuckers

This represents how most of society views you bitter shut-ins.
Last summer it was Pokemon Go, this summer it's Kek flags and Pepe logos.
We know you're just immature rejects who are following the latest geek trend
while we continue on with our fun and productive lives.

>Y-you are a fraid, not us!

>intifada

interesting word choice

>"You are afraid. We are not."
So the faggots counter-protesting free speech and acting like Nazism has truly been resurrected isn't a reaction made out of fear? Fuck off with that shit.

American Goy Story

Why is everyone obsessed with us then?

Season 2 was cool, everything else is just unbelievably horrid.

Okay but nazis are just as bad as leftists

Trumpfags are cancer and everyone hates them

>that complete and utter straw man
Holy fuck I'd love to see what the writers of AHS look like.

Last summer everyone was talking about Pokemon Go to explain why all these pasty white geeks were suddenly walking around town, hanging out on street corners holding their phone.

No one is obsessed with you, news is just explaining to everyone why suddenly geeks are carrying strange flags, frog logos, and nazi salutes.

>We know you're just immature rejects who are following the latest geek trend
I know this is a larp post but the funny thing is the people that set the trend tend to be people from places like this. Only when it spills over into areas like plebbit does everyone else make it spread like a plague.

Could this show secretly redpill?

The only thing I am hearing is

>you as a person of average intelligence, meet a jew of above average intelligence so you can get routed into subservience like the rest of the people here are.
>dont organize and form hierarchies with clever people who arent jews telling you whats wrong lol

You know, why do they keep on pulling these strawmen, I would gladly actually debate these people, heck we already have actual people like me debating these people, just look at sam hydes rant on faggots. Its basically what it will be like if they debate us.

for real, i can't tell if this is (((them))) planting seeds or if it's a subversion of the whole argument

>we continue on with our fun and productive lives.

Wew this is new levels of salt projection. Trump derangement syndrome is real.

>You are afraid. We are not.
Right, that's why your side is making up tales of Nazi and KKK bogeymen and evil Russians like it's the 80's again.

look at this, this is what we expect to become outside.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

That faggot in your movies is not us. Sam is what we want to be, what we strife to be at.

how much of this is actually from the show and how much is just memes?

>we aren't afraid a huge chunk of western youth are adopting radical views
>that's why we're having a 24/7 moral panic about drumfy dumf

>Funding a multimillion dollar TV show to play out your imaginary arguments you had alone in the shower because some person named "Heeby Kikestein" tweeted a shopped image of you being gassed by a cartoon frog

lel

Season 3 was the best. The rest, not so much. Also the open credits make me feel weird.

They're running damage control.
Der sturm kommt.

you have to go back.

It's not a meme, that's the real dialogue from the show.

Yet one of the characters did this in the show

Post Trumps election the biggest issue they had was how afraid and at risk they all felt they were.

"we're afraid" was the most common statement/sentiment one could hear in protests, in interviews, in articles...

This fucking lefty meme... like all lefty memes...is 100% false and 1000% debunkable.

Conservatives support the police though

>omg trump won

haha leftists btfo!

maga kek! fellow magapedes!

make sure to give american horror story (TM) good ratings at 7/8pm central on friday, it is the most red pilled show on TV at the moment go- i mean guys

I don't until they stop being ZOGbots.

>police bash in injun skulls
>basically impossible to be fired from the police
>hate niggers, injuns and Arabs
>almost all cops are white
>99.9% are right wing

What's Hungary like? I'm looking for somewhere to go on holiday.

I think the worst part is that there is no such thing as (((them))) and its just retarded people.

So what's our strategy in this? Have we declared war on fx yet?

shouldnt be difficult for some autist to be this fellas muse youtu.be/pH9edRgIa8M

The times are changing. the left is scared

>whilst crying hysterically and shaking my daughter, I informed her that donald trump was personally going to spearhead a team of nigger-killing psychopaths to come and rip her from her bed in the dead of night, force her to watch as they kill all her friends, and then cut her throat just right so she bleeds out painfully and slowly
>she started crying! why would you trump supporters do this to my daughter?

>the most red pilled show on TV

Real talk this distinction goes to Black Mirror
The episode with the bees had open references to pizzagate

They literally do what they're told for shekels and a pension.
Cops were killing SA members while literal commie militias were terrorizing Germans.
They are complacent and nothing will change until their cushy government jobs are pulled out from under their feet.

They can all drool over this "trump is evil, 4chaners live in their mommy's basement, they are the ones who are afraid" fantasy all they want to.

Meanwhile. DACA is going bye-bye in the real world.

INTERNET

HATE

MACHINE

youtu.be/ze-3l6V2Q1E

W- we're no- not scared a-non, w- we just have to stop all d-debate and impose totalitarian control on the internet and blast propaganda in movies and television!

I hope not that would be stupid.

Probably.
AMS has a tendency to not go full lefty by the end and actually end up subverting any potential message.

Last season, they made the black characters all horrible racist people and the coaldigger ended up being killed by her husband.
The only decent person in relation to the main cast was the black father who managed to win custody of his child from his alcoholic and crazy wife, but she ends up killing him after she kidnaps their daughter.

Shit was actually pretty fun to watch.

Who would have thought that anime-watching virgins living in basements could have such power?

funny vid, cringy post

Can I watch the first episode online yet?
Not going to watch this season with my family because I feel like I'll probably laugh at the retarded liberal values and my sister will get all pissy

With Gamergate, they made gamers terrorists in a Law and Order SVU episode to make a point.
This is just the next step.

HOLY CURRY THEY MENTIONED Sup Forums WE ARE FAMOUS NOW

>Sup Forums
>we need less cops
someone didn't do their research

They're not afraid? Aren't they the ones who had nervous breakdowns and hysterical crying fits when Trump won? Aren't they the ones calling him Hitler, making up fake attacks against Muslims and saying how much they fear white men?
The entire left-wing ideology is built on fear and weakness, and it tries to destroy any threat to itself by giving the weak power, extra rights and protection, while trying to censor and shut down those who work hard, tell the truth and stand on their own two feet.

Kill yourself

indeed

Pokémon go players were Redditors. Sup Forums know Pokémon go was a deepstate research project/NSA surveillance program.

>"We don't need to protect the Jewish community center. We need to let (((them))) blow it up"

LOL faggot you well be gassed soon.

Surely you've not confused this Mongolian underwater basket weaving enthusiasm forum with some kind of weird Chinese cartoon fanclub?

Ya got called out by liberals on TV. Ya dun did it, son.

Let whom blow it up?

Daily reminder that the people who made this also made Glee, the late 2000s biggest source of pro-faggot propaganda

>You are afraid
>We are not
lmao they're so unafraid that they had to warn us off on public television. Lads, I never thought I'd see the day, but we've got the fucking mainstream media shaking in its boots.

"ya see"......

Idk about the top pics quotes but the Asian guys lines were exactlythat.

Its ironic because they keep a broken system together out of fear instead of allowing nature to take its course and for that which wishes to die to implode

Shit bread, here's a better one

>we must teach them fear

>Use this opportunity to meet a few people that aren't like you

Racism is a learned behavior. You generally start discriminating and hating minorities because of your personal experience with them.

Why do southern states, the ones with far more minorities, have more racists in them statistically, yet the urban cities who are majority 99% white don't? Ironic, isn't it, that the ones who preach diversity are the ones least affected by it.

Are you fucking serious? This is why Trump won. Right here. GG faggots.

100% would smash #3 Paula Josephina Watson, even though she looks like a big bag of crazy

Yup legit dialogue. Fuck AHS. If you want good horror TV wait for channel zero.

This isn't >tv

They really fucked up, the guy isn't even wearing the official Sup Forums uniform.

Wrong, racism is a natural instinct from generations of evolution.
Lacking racist tendancies is a sign of weakness or neurological damage due to a defective survival instinct

Checked and fucking right?

Wait why are you here?

Love me some black mirror

Prisoner obviously. How else am I to start the violent gang rape group? First i'd offer my own hole as a release for the lads then after a few weeks warm them up to the idea of taking turns. Eventually the guards are going to get jealous of our hole stretching sessions and willingly submit to our group. One by one they will be corrupted and have their holes violated until everyone has joined.

There will be no division, no hate, no pain.
Only the holes and filling them will matter.

And they shall be led by me, The Great Gape user the First.
I shall lead their minds into the light of pleasure and their shafts into holes of dark

This annoyed me too.

Fuck wrong thread ignore this.

>With Gamergate, they made gamers terrorists in a Law and Order SVU episode to make a point.
That was one of the funniest livewatches I've ever done with this site. Holy shit I was laughing for hours.

Those faceapps...

I think.... I think I need to get off this board for a while....

link it on youtube. there's no way this is true and i won't even search for it myself

ar-are they trying to shoa us at jewywood

8(((Dick)))==>

By doing this they are only mememing us into the position of power they imagine us to be in. Psychological warfare 101.

Oooooooh Sup Forums is down!
stay down drumpfies! fight another day!

IMDB
do you realize how many people go by IMDB ratings before they watch a tv show or movie

we need to collapse the ratings on every single show/movie with anti white message or actors

>Hollywood just had the worst summer in 25 years
>boycotts work
>fucking with their system works