Right Wing Rebrand

Lets lose the nazi image whilst retaining the message: new flag proposal:

The white and black represent the iq bell curve and race realism.

The rare (as in their hue) colours gold and blue represent the rarity of the gold and blue of hair/eye .

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/yr69xyp8
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200904/common-misconceptions-about-science-v-intelligence
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/905512462971232257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More bluer

I thought the yellow was for the chingalings whilst the blue for the jew

it might look too jewish otherwise
no

Yellow is for chinks you retard, the whole. Idea was race realism, that's its on the right.

what does the blue represent then boyo?

Changing a flag isn't gonna change anyone's mind, where's antifa disavowing the commie symbols. I can't tell you how many iv'e had to explain this, you don't attract potential Nazi's by looking like cuck discount NOT NAZI's that's the job of the "alt-right" and the faggy milo to get people leaning right then they slowly come to us

I'm a nazi cause i'm a fucking nazi not cause i saw some faggot flag and though wow deporting non whites it's fine now cause no swastila

pic very related

Look if your after white idenity. Nothing about nationalism or nasoc is inherently right winged. So stop calling your self right winged if you going to continue to use identity politics.

News flash
Green eyes are the rarest @ only ~2% of the population
THIS IS NOW A GREEN EYED MASTER RACE THREAD

Holy shit op stop making shitty threads no one here wants to go outside with nazi flags that was a fucking plant there just to make people look bad.

the right does use identity politics just for non whites you've seen latinos for trump, blacks for trump, or Asians for trump so fuck off with your identity politics is leftwing you're fucking wrong.

Heh. Pic related.
By the by, black in tricolour schemes is extremely common among nigger nations.

Get the fuck out you dirty subhuman PRcuck.
If you don't like the right wing then go be a lefty, faggot

Race realism would be not having any black at all on the flag, as we want them gone
Also, Sup Forums had a bunch of threads about this the week after cville. The proposed flags in those threads were pretty good, better looking imo

Swastika just screams autistic skinhead

e d g y

Needs to have red in it to show solidarity to our natsoc allies.

>our Nat Soc allies
You mean our incontinent fifth column?
Nazis: ruining European civilisation since 1933.

And a bell curve flag won't?
If the swastika screams "autistic skinhead," it's because that's the desired propaganda image. No matter what flag, imagery, or iconography you choose, there will be an attack campaign against it. Assimilate this truth. There are going to be autistic faggot untermenschen that bring "bad optics."
All they lack is self-discipline.

Instead of fretting over what tactic marxist scum will implement next, focus on the fact that our best is within each of us. This includes you. If you don't imagine yourself an autistic skinhead, then carry the torch.

A degenerate man that recognizes his degeneracy and wants to rise above it is still head and shoulders above the opposition.

>swasticucks need to have their safety meme plastered on everything

A bell curve flag will force the media to report the "racist" origins of the flag. That is it will force the media to report on the existence of the bell curve. Naturally, people will become curious and look it up and become redpilled.

salmon is better.

Salmon triggers the fuck out of niggers for some reason

You know the drill...

strawpoll.com/yr69xyp8

So far people seem to be liking mine, thoughts?

Alt design from the first thread

Hammers, because we didn't go to university and we don't want to

>having another race be part of your identity
lol no

A bell curve represents scientific truth pretty hard for normies not to get on board with that even if science doesn't have all the answers

best

>That is it will force the media to report on the existence of the bell curve.
Something that has been criticized and debunked for decades. They will surely report on it with the utmost honesty too, right?

This is Sup Forums's biggest blunder in the making. You'll basically give the media all the ammo they need.

At least put effort into it

then the proportions of black and white on that flag make sense for the U.S.A.

liking it

This is the one!

mate i'm right wing and I don't want to associate with nazis, you are a fucking retard

That is the dumbest fuckin way you could rebrand, holy shit.

Also made PNG outlined version, so it can be put on other things.

you're missing the rest of the asian iq curve.

>I fixed the flag, senpai

These geometrical shaped flags are part of a movement called "Geometrism" and it's a left-wing/Globalist thing...

Fail

The bell curve is good for people who understand it, but it needs a symbol to be universally acceptable/understood by normies.

Nice... Why the Yellow color change though?

But that's dumb and you'll just get bodied by actual scientists, because all of that shit is just shaky propaganda at best, and even if it wasn't, all IQ really measures is your ability to take an IQ test. EQ (in the west) correlates higher with success then IQ does using the same metrics used to justify IQ's value.

And the fact that you don't know that shows that you're incapable of defending your position because you've never even researched it outside of memespew and biassed aggregates that start from an emotion and work backwards.

The smart thing to do would be promoting economic populism that emphasizes curtailing immigration by highlighting its potential to dilute the value of domestic labour, and to be a global movement, not necessarily focused on the exact logistics of any one nation, and remain free of any type of benchmarks that could be used to slow momentum.

Then as attitudes change, more extreme policies will naturally come about as politicians who court reactionaries will shift further right to stand out, and a further eroded left stripped of its major planks will be even more toothless.

But you retards never listen to me, so have fun achieving nothing beyond cosmetic changes while being a tool for the zionist neocons who have harnessed you as tools to help obscure their wholesale looting of every commons on the planet.

Been using the same PSD for all the variations, kept that mixed in on accident, my bad. Fixed.

Soviet buildings were all part of the Geometrist movement.

Not really a good style to use on a right-wing conservative symbol.

Fucking sliding threads CIA faggots trying reboot UTR with shitty flags

The Right is not an organization you fucking retards

Like this?

It shows the place of asians on iq

Fuck yeah, good one user.

>Something that has been criticized and debunked for decades
Strictly speaking, no it has no been debunked. If anything, it's the opposite. There is no disputing now that different racial categories have different average IQ. The assertion that IQ does not adequately measure intelligence or life outcomes has also been strongly refuted.
The main point of contention now is the root causes of the different outcomes between racial groups. Those on the left believe it is a result of unequal income, systemic discrimination, and overt discrimination - I might have missed a few. Those on the right believe it is an expression of genetic differences, that some groups have certain biological traits that increase cognitive abilities.

LOL nice color choice

A memeball makes this movement official now

I like the simple ones, with different colors for different political affiliations

Lol annnndddd its ruined.

It is just the penguins hockey logo everyone go home.

Lol holy shit, I never noticed that.
Color palette wasn't my choice, but I still like it.

>all right-wing ideologies subscribe to the validity of these idea
You MUST be at least 18 years old to browse this site.

this one is interesting. Maybe jus the lower portion as the main flag without the bell peaks.

>Penguins fans around the world are now targeted as white nationalists.

>The logo becomes associated with nazis

>OP is sued by the team who in turn hires a bunch of black and colored players for diversity and disassociation

>But that's dumb and you'll just get bodied by actual scientists, because all of that shit is just shaky propaganda at best
Not true at all. You're regurgitating popular misconceptions on the field of intelligence testing and IQ. There is just too much empirical evidence showing different outcomes between groups. The debate has accordingly shifted to identifying the cause of it. See and
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200904/common-misconceptions-about-science-v-intelligence
Popular misconceptions probably have something to do with people not wanting to believe that standardized testing can do something like give you a quantitative numerical rating of your intelligence, and Western dislike of standardized tests in general.

>tfw you could seriously sabotage sports teams like this

Even though nazi stuff is cool we have to rid of it. thats why i changed my flag to fascist and i'd suggest everyone do the same with the swazzi

Here you go lads.

Sidney "Reichsführer" Crosby

>The white and black represent the iq bell curve and race realism.
A big large white triangle (looking like a KKK hood) towering over a smaller black triangle?

Great idea friend, they'll never call you a white supremacist again!

dis is it

shitty design. We need a flag that's still american (get lost, europoors)

It needs some crop but that's too much crop. The gray is also kinda boring. Not sure what color it needs

I was thinking we could be the "Upright", "Standing up against the left"
Also because the top-right corner of the political compass
The downside is that this wouldn't be able to include libertarians

SAVED

>muh horseshoe
>muh idpol

this has a 70s vibe

Fag this is to represent all of us. All of us are suffering not just us amerifags

consider this.
symbolically, it is a very powerful image. It shows(1 a white man (2 holding a serpent and (3 a sword. the white man is strong and determined and holds the snake ( a symbol of "evil" at bay. He also holds his sword, ready to kill it. It can also be seen as the strong white man holding the serpent (also considered a symbol of change) therefore the hwite man holding the power of change, or destiny in one hand, the power of battle ( the sword) in the other And yet again, The serpent and the sword are also symbolic of the phallus, The white man wielding his peen with determination. You may scoff about the descriptions, but symbols communicate much faster than words. Stylize this symbol and it would make a powerful flag.

you're a fag.

>blacks are smarter than whites
>blonde hair blue eyes only

You'e fucking gay

btw where are the east asians and the jews? Shouldn't they be above the white? Why are you celebrating 3rd place out of four?

'd

So the fuck what. Do you think that is a good thing? Do you think you have some game because some disgusting excuse of a human being that you worship is hated by the majority of the planet? Do you want a fucking participation medal for the oh-so-difficult task of existing on this planet? Do you think that you are somehow winning life because you have gone out of your way to make other people think you are a waste of oxygen?

Something like this is a bit more subtle (not subtle enough though)
Though I'm not really doing it any justice, the lines aren't straight

Here's my quick attempt

I don't want to hurt anyone, I just want a ethnostate for everyone

Reposting template. These curves are accurate. You can flood fill and resize to get antialiasing. Assumptions: White IQ: 103, Black IQ: 85, black population = 20% of whites, IQ standard deviation: 15 points both races (this is probably slightly off).

Star Trek type arrangement, not a flag.

I really like the curvature, going to experiment with this later.

Don't use the diagonals man. Diagonal very rare on flags. Because Diagonals are unsettling in that kind of context. If its a flag its Stripes, Bars, Crosses and circles. Or something cool like a jolly roger

We have to make sure it's good enough for normies to use but also something Reddit can't appropriate

we need to stay away from any swaztika stuff tbqh

agree on this one, if you are going to remake the kekistani flag, then atleast use the bell curve, not some queer triangle which can be connected to gays and pedos

Sorry fascists, but there's only one flag that i fly.

Stick with these

Christ this shit is fucking hideous. You guys must be joking

Good, fly that flag and not ours
What you don't understand is WE DON'T WANT YOU

Blue eyes

>that_dress.flag
What color is it???

Agreed.

trump just tweeted about flags lmao

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/905512462971232257

>"solidarity"
This word has been ruined by the left, sorry.
The colors clash a bit too much, don't you think?

very shity flag.