Ama

I am a Swedish white male living in a city with almost 50% immigrant population. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu3nu6ue2qU
nordfront.se/demonstration-goteborg.smr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What agency do you work for?

kek

I am a German white male living in a city with over 50% immigrant population. AMA

i am a teenager so no agencies. also because they've been btrainwashed by feminists

I am a Swiss Whyte male living in a city with over 50% immigrant population. Ask me nothing, because fuck you that's why

Are you me?

how bad is it?

Also worst experiences?

Depends. My cities name is Urbis Imperialis Francofurti ad Moenum.

You cucks got what you deserve for the vicking invasion of christian europe

how many of these immigrants are German?

What's it like?

it's pretty bad.
1. my downstairs neighbor has 4 kids who scream and slam their doors nonstop 24/7 and rip trashbags outside.

2. worst experiences would be...
>playing hide n seek in small mall
>WALKING not running
>these two immigrant 17-18 year olds (or just niggers) walk up to us
>tell us angrily "This isn't a playground"
>walk away for 15 min
> as we were about to leave the mall, we see them in the stairs.
>with their 18 y/o nigger boyfriends
>teen girl jogs for 2 meters down the end of stairs
>walk by, lean in and tell them "this isn't a playground"
> we keep walking, they follow us
>come up to us and try to intimidate and threaten us
>"multiculturalism"

also almost been mugged by two niggers, followed by a nigger in a car.
fried has the worst though

>cont

Why in Sweden do so many arabs just loiter around the bus and train stations? They literally just sit there 10 hours a day like it's a fun park to hang out at. Literally hundreds of them.

Also when in Stockholm it's a fun game to count how many times you hear a deranged camel sputter allah ackbar out of its stupid lips.

Sweden also has the most gypsie beggers I've ever seen. They go around with 10th century carts begging to clean peoples rubbish or playing an accordion next to the malls. Or pretending they are crippled homeless but clean and shaved with fresh clean clothes.

>tfw your city never had a kickass roman name
reee

this friend of mine is a fat ginger white kid. really chill guy. he and two of his other friends were walking away from McDonalds, when they turn casually look around and accidentally see some niggers (or Blattar as we like to call them) who yell at them "what are you looking at? im not a fucking TV" they get chased around the city centre and my friend managed to hide. if i remember correctly they had a knife or something.

I had a Swedish exchange student in my class and I asked him about this crisis in sweden, he replied saying that there was nothing wrong...

Why the fuck did he say that? Does Sweden have authorities monitoring speech on the internet too?

well, this is the town I was born and raised in, yet it doesn't feel like home, because it's so full of foreigners. i always get a bad mood when going downtown or just walking through the streets.

Feels very bad man

>implying anyone wants to hear from you

yep. fucking everywhere. one sitting outside a store close to me walked in, tried to have a conversation with the cashier in some weird fucking language, while literally pouring 120KR(about 12 dollars) in 1KR coins into the machine TO GUY A BEER AND A PACK OF CIGARETTES.
these fuckers dont deserve the fucking money

er du fra Malmö ?

Do you feel that German Frankfurt necessarily decays and shrinks in proportion to the growth of Ausländer Frankfurt?

Most smaller cities are like this too

some people are pretty oblivious when it comes to thew current state of our country. they read article headlines which are against "racists" who actually speak the truth compared to feminazi news organisations.
there are a few actual smart people who look into the news and full picture, basing their opinion on facts and personal experiences.

capital letter after colon you fucking retard.

Most German cities have some kind of Latin name, just because that's what cartographers and chroniclers used in the middle ages and early modern period.

Schnitzelfag, where is a good place in Germany to live for a month that isn't infested with niggers and sand niggers?

I'd like to experience Germany, but sans the nigger shit.

no. pretty close though

"colon"

Aren't you ashamed? Why did you scumbags let these animals in the 1st place? If you had kept your whore women in check and voted real right wing parties..Sweden would have been 100% white. It's the white bitch that betrays the white man responsible for this mess. We need to start becoming white men again..like our ancestors...Put our women inside our homes,make them follow our orders and take back our future.

I was in Geneva, and it was infested with NIggers wearing robes, and shitskins pushing brown babies around in prams.

Or as you Swisscucks call it, paradise.

Recently 3 blacks moved to my street. (Heavily populated street, probably 1000 or more people living just in the apartments) and the entire neighbourhood has already gone to chaos in just a year. Niggers jive talking with loud voices at 3 am smoking weed while people are trying to sleep so they can wake up for work at 6am. Parcels getting stolen. Nigger scribbles everywhere. Just a small fraction can destroy what used to be a peaceful quiet area. I've lived here half a decade and it was ultra peaceful and quiet before a small amount of niggers moved in (area is aboit 95% white). I can't imagine the hell it would be at 50%. I'm already going to do white flight and move to a nicer area. I'm considering moving to an area with a large jewish population since you know there won't be any blacks or 3rd worlders.

Varför har du inte flyttat?

>kan fortfarande rösta SD
>kan komma tillbaka när raskriget börjar
>behöver inte leva i skit sverige med alla pussy människor?

stop saying the n-word, moron

haha, no i'm not ashamed. but im annoyed by the parties we have in sweden who are almost all for immigration. it's like having donald trump and hillary but in sweden. there's one party that said tey wanted to let in 2 MILLION MORE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS WHAT THE FUCk.

Of course. They are breeding much faster than we do. When you look at Kindergarten classes it almost feels like 70% foreign or something like that.

The East. Like Leipzig, Dresden, Rostock etc.

Read "Equality" by CS Lewis

>I am a Swedish faggot. AMA

attention whore elsewhere cunt.
sage goes in the options field

WE SHOULD HAVE SIDED WITH HITLER AND EXTERMINATED ALL NON WHITES. Fucking USA ruined us all. Without USA..hitler would have conquered UK and USSR. PFFF

>immigrants
A foreigner is always a foreigner. They're foreign, they don't belong here. Say it and you never have to correct yourself.

How many goats do you find fucked to death and thrown out on the streets where you live?

same in Denmark, we're actually not much better than you in terms of demographics. biggest difference is that you can be openly . I live in Helsingör, the city of Kronborg, pop. 50000, and today it has 3 shitskin ghettos and every friday night the city centre is full of perkere (= blattar, mudslimes) stirring trouble.. Grew up in a school with large amount of muds. We're not far behind you.....

keepin it english.i will vote SD when i can and will stand by my opinion no matter what any feminist retard says.

im going to join the military so that when the civil war begins i get stright into the action.

im a teenager so i can't really move.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu3nu6ue2qU

openly nationalist*

are you ok? have the ayys probed rectally yet?

How old are you?

am canadian living in a city with a 30% white population ama

Good man.
I'm so fucking jealous of the americans, brits and frogs for having an actual military. I'd have joined in a hearbeat if ours wasn't in the sorry state it is. Seems like a really good experience to have under your belt.

Slide bread

not actually fucked or killed any goats, but i have a fucked up story from about 3-4 years back.

>live near a small lake
>all families living near it go there almost everyday to swim
>suddenly cops show up at my house
>headed to the lake
>tells me there had been reports of about 30 immigrrants digging a hole, and halal-slaughtering a live sheep in it in the middle of the grass where everyone sat and enjoyed the summer.

it's babies first day on Sup Forums

Are you going to Goteborg later this month or are you a cuck?

not me, i always carry a butterfly knife with me
yep
yeah. our schools are full of immigrant gangs just smoking

It's cute, in a faggity-niggery sorta-way.

Enjoy you ban

k

no, why?

Helsingborg?

nope

D R O P P E D

Enjoy ban

kkk gotta go. bye thanks for questions and stuff

>t. 56 %

Swiss are real cucks.My own aunt migrated to Swiss in 70s she married swiss policeman. After few years she divorced and took his money and house and also his daughter. She never worked but she got shitload of money from social system because she have swiss citizenship. Her own daughter married Swiss and she did same as her mother. How cucked this nation must be when you accept parasites in your comunity and you cant banish them.

what city

last post. i'll just say Blekinge

nordfront.se/demonstration-goteborg.smr

Mate you should delete this post, otherwise a ban is possible

i really dont care since i rarely visit Sup Forums

Just delete this post - - and you might be alright.

Fair enough. Interesting stories though m8. We need to save Europe badly.

Sir I have a question. How many people by percent do you consider as based or at least redpilled? Here in poland most of young people (18-25) are really based and like 25% of them voting for Mr. Janusz-Korwin Mikke - the living symbol of the civilization of the white man.

You should carry a knife with you

Also hit nigs and arabs in the chin, it's their weak point

Then stick a blade to their throat and tell them to leave you alone

Chase them, if you get in a fight don't forget to bite them in the neck and don't be afraid to tear off some flesh

Why haven't you end your suffering already?

How do you stop the Muslim from raping goats and donkeys?

I also thought there were no immigrants in Switzerland, the fuck?

very Kampfy